Author Topic: Ban Aertis_Gutenberg for leeching  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Ban Aertis_Gutenberg for leeching
« on: February 28, 2012, 10:34:42 pm »
He abused the report system and has been standing absolutely useless at the gate while time was running out and we were heading for the flag. I told him to stop it, but he answered: "I am defending the gate, its roleplaying not leeching". Unfortunately the gate controls were above him, so no chance for defending the gate. So he is not roleplaying, he is just leeching in cheap gear. He already has been banned several times, he even had to write an essay, but he still behaves like a troll all the time. He shouldnt get another chance. Permaban him.

http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2814/572j58jc_jpg.htm
http://s14.directupload.net/file/d/2814/44229d7d_jpg.htm

The second screenshot isnt very good, because time was running out, but you can see his blue clanbanner at the gate.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 10:35:59 pm by Churchill »

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
Re: Ban Aertis_Gutenberg for leeching
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 10:20:02 am »
Leeching suppose that you are not playing the game and doing something else instead. I was clearly playing Crpg since he was there to answer you. So you just dont like his playing style but Being  A Bad player and not getting kills is not bannable.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 10:28:48 am »
Standing around and doing nothing is not a playstyle it is active leeching...Thats why suicide running is also forbidden. You contribute nothing to your team. He is not a bad player, he is just a stupid troll, thats a difference. There is a reason, why he gets banned that often.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 10:30:27 am by Churchill »

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 10:40:18 am »
There is a very lovely motto that says hater are gonna hate.
The most someone gets banned the most people want to bann him.
So staying still at gate room is not a playstyle , its active leeching?
If he thinks that staying at gate to defend is good , thats means he is retarded ,but that doesnt mean he is leeching.
Moreover Suicide running is a way to leech without being active since when you die you dont have to play anymore. Thats why this rule only apply on battle serv.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 11:04:08 am »
Funny how you try everything to protect your little friend. Isn't standing still and doing nothing leeching for you? It doesn't matter if you are standing around useless at the other end of the map, hiding somewhere, or directly at the gate. You contribute nothing to your team. Oh I forgot, it is roleplay, haha. Is it also roleplay, when I play the traitor and open the gate as defender, or attack my own team? He had enough chances and learned nothing. So don't bother me with your stupid pseudo arguments...

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 11:19:59 am »
He is not my little friend. I definetely dont like the way he plays.
But i also dont like people who try to limitate player's freedom.
Some Ninja can stay still in bushes , or behind trees waiting for someone to get there so they can quickly assasinate him. Do you consider that as leeching?
Sometimes i wait at backdoor when i know that the backdoor is vulnerable and not defending it leads to loosing. Will you ask to have me banned because im guarding a door and not rushing enemy to play the game as a deathmatch?
Be tolerant , some strategy may seem to be useless , but who are you to decide which one is the better. Leeching is intentionnaly being useless. But trying to be usefull and failing at it isnt bannable.

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 11:23:13 am »
England v France all over again...
100 years war! 100 years war! :P

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 12:02:12 pm »
No, ofcourse not, because they are fighting. I absolutely have nothing against player's freedom when the rules are respected. But standing at the gate in peasant gear as attacker while time is running out and the gatecontrol is in the building above you can in no way help your team. Even if the defenders decide to abandon their castle for some reason, you shouldn't stop them as attacker. Running to the end of the map, where no enemy will ever look after you and you never have to fight isn't roleplay too. It is just unfair to your team.

He didn't got banned, because he is a nice guy that just wants to roleplay. His roleplaystyle is more like: "I am the landlord and can do what I want, I bump all that stupid peasants with my horse and teamattack everybody who is in my way. If they strike back I will just press "m". If I don't like to play I will stand somewhere around and gather XP in my peasant gear and watch my team doing the rest." You are wasting your energy to protect the wrong guy. He is just a troll, that ruins other players fun.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 12:10:01 pm »
Considering that the guy was just unbanned after an essay he must be aware of these rules, bending them by calling it role playing is not gonna work.

I'm gonna check the logs, if I can find more evidence that the guy was just leeching this will become a permanent ban from the game.

Offline aertis_gutenberg

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • A great die by a great guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 02:05:27 pm »
this guy rage all the time against me cause he don't like my style playing

i'm not a leecher, i never leech cause i hate that. if i don't play i'm not on the game.

if u see after my last permaban, i've no problem cause i'm improving my style playing.

And if i leech, i'd rather leech in X5 not in X1. and yesterday i was in x1 and i don't leech. this guy rage all the time.

if u want, go to see my style playing for a week
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 02:11:38 pm by aertis_gutenberg »
I'm afraid

Offline Cochon_Poilu_Trepas

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Les Cochons !!
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 02:36:31 pm »
I have already play with aertis and i never see him leeching.

Aertis, what was your level during this incident? i think that you have retired recently no? maybe he wasnt fighting but he was really active. Screen prove it! we need to punish him for that? i'm not sure!

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 02:44:06 pm »
1. you really overestimate your importance for me
2. I have nothing against you personal
3. it is not my fault that you can't respect the rules

Behave like a normal and nice person and I am fine with you. But I doubt that you are able to do that for more than a couple of days...
After an essayban I wouldn't risk things like "roleplaying". Stop blaming other people for your faults. And I am not a "fucker" like you called me ingame.

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 02:56:21 pm »
i talked with Aertis Gutemberg.
Churchill Why did you forget to say that you were attacker? That definetely change what happenned. Aertis Gutemberg was trying to secure the path through the gate and ait for other teammate to attack the flag. The gate was opened! According to him he was only level 14 and couldnt try to rush the flag alone.
Moreover you are asking for a ban whereas He didnt spend more than 1 minute standing there.
That isnt leeching.
According to Aertis he never has been banned for leeching before and did never leech.
And where is the proof that he did abused the report system.
That is only free acusation there.

Meow, i don't understand what is wrong with what happened , can you explain which rule did aertis break here?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 02:59:18 pm by Cosmos_Shielder »

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2012, 03:47:26 pm »
I mentioned several times that we were in the attacking team. Don't blame me because you can't read. o.O Ah he waited for other teammates to attack? Until 0:00 when no time was left as shown on the screenshot? There were enough people attacking, thats just a cheap lie. You can even see it on the screenshot, I am very close to flag when I made it and several other teammates are running towards it. Even with lvl 14 you can run to the flag and help capturing it faster. I never said that he was banned for leeching. He has been banned for several other things.