Author Topic: Ninja_cRPG / cRPG_Australia  (Read 920 times)

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PK
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
Ninja_cRPG / cRPG_Australia
« on: March 03, 2011, 07:26:19 am »
Take this shit server down. The admins are 100% biased bundle of stickss who ban for almost no reason.

I said the word Gook and bang... perm banned, yet RomaN TK'd me for throwing rocks randomly, 0 pt... merely because he didn't like me prepatch.

This server isn't run on an adequate PC either, with almost no stability and constant crashes give the spot to someone else... or nobody.. anything would be better than putting up with these admins... Woosh teamdamaged me with a bamboo spear, and I couldn't do anything because I'd get kicked... The only half decent admin is Octopus.

But take this server down, so some decent people can make it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here in PK, we're better than you! And we know it.

Offline RomaN_au

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ninja_cRPG / cRPG_Australia
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 07:59:13 am »
Let it be known that this self proclaimed 'Renown Troll' (as it says so under his avatar) has been banned from the Australian Server multiple times for offences ranging from harassing other players and intentional teamkilling to racism.

We've given him many chances to clean up his act but sadly he has failed to do so. His 4th and final ban was for a racist remark made against asians in a derogitory manner.

When he was questioned on his behaviour... he accused me of being "cunt-eyed" and said "As far as I am concerned; a gook is a whore, or someone who isn't from england."

The admins of Ninja_cRPG stand by their decision to permban this person and his brother (who was also banned for racism). We don't need these troublemakers in our community ruining the crpg experience for other people.

Please lock or delete this thread as it serves no purpose other than to rant.

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 08:11:40 am »
NamoR: Aleczacool: He is a total retard liar, racist and is completely killed in the head. I don't want him unbanned.

Oh how just! And yes, you do tend to twist the truth around so you can have your way. YOU are without a doubt, the biggest INTENTIONAL TK'er I have ever seen. e.g. when a spammer hits you in melee who is on your team, you hit him twice. Justified? I think not! This is not an unban thread, as I don't care if I am banned or not, but for the good of the players who deserve better.

I still standby taking this server down, as it is unstable and crashes all too often. Danath was a fair player who was happy to host, so allow him that right.

Cheers.

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 08:12:48 am »
In regards to 'Racism', the word "gook" is used to describe a common prostitute, or a person who isn't from England. I am not English, so...?

And about the "cunt eyed" business, I said that in an act of rage in steam. Do not take it out of context to mislead the readers, I use doffensive language as I know you are sensitive to the matter.

Toughen up buddy.

Oh, I thought I would add in that you can tell when an admin isn't wanted. I remember polling you, and 80% pressed one. This shows that infact you are the one ruining the cRPG experience, as when I am polled on my melee character, a mere 27% press one.

"Please lock or delete this thread" Yeah, so you can cover yourself. TKer!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 08:21:28 am by Black Wind »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 08:36:56 am »
Take this shit server down. The admins are 100% biased bundle of stickss who ban for almost no reason.

I said the word Gook and bang... perm banned, yet RomaN TK'd me for throwing rocks randomly, 0 pt... merely because he didn't like me prepatch.

This server isn't run on an adequate PC either, with almost no stability and constant crashes give the spot to someone else... or nobody.. anything would be better than putting up with these admins... Woosh teamdamaged me with a bamboo spear, and I couldn't do anything because I'd get kicked... The only half decent admin is Octopus.

But take this server down, so some decent people can make it.

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 08:40:03 am »
Australians ...

Do I really have to say more ? (j/k)