Author Topic: Ban Request: Bialy  (Read 335 times)

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
Ban Request: Bialy
« on: February 27, 2012, 03:19:30 pm »
So, since yesterday (maybe earlier, I dont remember), this person, bialy (and maybe an alt bialyy, not sure though) has been in siege leeching, with a CS and some CMs (no pun intended siiem) just building and not helping the team. Yesterday he was warned by ANT_RandomDude and he didnt stop, so he was kicked. But later he came back. Today, these screens happened:

In the last ones you can see how i went to battle, and surprise, he comes, puts a CS, suicides, attempts to rejoin with bialyy, but i couldnt screen him as he was not able to get in the same team so he decided to leave... (they are in reverse order so the first ones)

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request: Bialy
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 03:47:36 pm »
Sadly my pics of him ain't on the best conditions, those are enough. I saw it too, obviously.

This needs to be addressed asap: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,26822.msg389841.html#msg389841

Offline Tazman

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tazman_HRE
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 04:00:58 pm »
Yeah...and he ignored all warnings and used bad language to teammates, who warned him.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 05:22:07 pm »
He was doing this yesterday on EU_1, he was, unfortunately helping the team by throwing down siege shields in front of allies on a hill but it appears that he has been doing it for far too long just in order to leech. I did notice him running around without a weapon towards the end of the round but against my better judegement, I didn't ban him.

In this case, since he quite clearly isn't helping anyone, he will recieve a one day ban and this thread will be here to show him that he should help the team, which is completely viable by being an engineer but not just be creating things and then doing nothing.

If he ignores this the ban length will increase, as I say, it's completely viable for you to be an engineer, but actually help the team, not just leech.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are