Author Topic: Put your hearts, gold, and men to purpose  (Read 5345 times)

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
Re: Put your hearts, gold, and men to purpose
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2012, 12:25:39 am »
Go be unironic somewhere else, troy. Your clan is the main reason behind why we made these disclaimers in the first place. Trying to counter troll now is just a show of how much it's getting to you.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 02:19:05 am by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline roymorrison

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO CLAN AMBASSADOR
  • Game nicks: roymorrison
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2012, 01:05:16 am »
+1
Judging by Troyicide's last post he does not meet the age requirement to play Warband, which is rated T (must be at least 13 to play).

Ban Troyicide for  1. posting garbage on the forums,  2.  not meeting the age requirements to play Warband, and 3.  not doing his fucking chores. 

THE 99% WILL LOOK UP AND SAY "FEED ME"

AND I WILL SHIT DOWN THEIR THROATS.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2012, 02:51:59 am »
I do believe the Holy warriors of our lands have grown so accustomed and used to the taste of blood that they have become dependent on it and their reasoning now escapes them. We never had any intention of pursuing open hostilities despite what others may suggest. Our only goal through out all of this was to attempt to establish a united defense against an ever possible EU invasion. It seems our goals are the same, but the means to reaching that goal are very different. So be it; the time for words has passed and weapons must now speak. May the side with the stronger resolve be the winner.

Yeah, You just came into our lands, raided a village but all in the name of neighbourly relations?

Go be unironic somewhere else, troy. Your clan is the main reason behind why we made these disclaimers in the first place. Trying to counter troll now is just a show of how much it's getting to you.

The fact they you had to add those disclaimers.. pot meet kettle.

Dark, I have always tried to be open and mature about what I post here.. I enjoy role-playing but you have gone well beyond that on many occasions, and to simply state that you were role-playing while seeming sincere to me and many others for the sake of role-playing, and then point the finger at troy because he is more less saying "Bring It" and then bash him for it is just odd to me. I game and talk with Troy enough to assure you is is not bothered by it what so ever, and he shares the mentality of most of us., which is..

We are a tight clan that have a few close allies, were all friends and enjoy gaming and fighting, You (Greenies) have more hero's, more land, more resources, etc etc, but regardless we will always put up a fight and could care less if you post on the forums about how uber you are, To us (Reds) your just the bully with a bunch of steroid pumping friends surrounding us, we might be the bloody nosed runts, But were the runts that will eventually tear your heads off and wear them as foot warmers.

*that was a little role-playing.... and a little seriousness*  :p

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2012, 03:07:50 am »
Yeah, You just came into our lands, raided a village but all in the name of neighbourly relations?

The fact they you had to add those disclaimers.. pot meet kettle.

Dark, I have always tried to be open and mature about what I post here.. I enjoy role-playing but you have gone well beyond that on many occasions, and to simply state that you were role-playing while seeming sincere to me and many others for the sake of role-playing, and then point the finger at troy because he is more less saying "Bring It" and then bash him for it is just odd to me. I game and talk with Troy enough to assure you is is not bothered by it what so ever, and he shares the mentality of most of us., which is..

We are a tight clan that have a few close allies, were all friends and enjoy gaming and fighting, You (Greenies) have more hero's, more land, more resources, etc etc, but regardless we will always put up a fight and could care less if you post on the forums about how uber you are, To us (Reds) your just the bully with a bunch of steroid pumping friends surrounding us, we might be the bloody nosed runts, But were the runts that will eventually tear your heads off and wear them as foot warmers.

*that was a little role-playing.... and a little seriousness*  :p

Making an obvious propaganda thread done entirely in character based off of one faction's own shit management or just all in all shady behavior in strat is not only allowed, but encouraged by chadz himself.

Addition: we allow, actually encourage "hostile" talk - drag it to the mud, no problem, but stay "in character" - it's your characters having a fight, not your real persons.

I never once said it was a reflection of your character or who you were as individual people outside of this game,(in fact, i insisted that it wasn't on several occasions inside of that thread) but you guys took it that way because most of you have skin about as tough as soggy paper mache. As far as your erroneous belief about being "the little under dog runt" in strat goes, that mostly has everything to do with how you deal with people in strat and how terrible you guys seemingly are at communication. When every Hospitaller and their mother was coming in asking for us to sign up for battles against fallen multiple times every day after we'd already given you guys an answer, to your leaders somehow not knowing why miley was attacked or why they did it, it's not too hard to believe why you guys aren't prom king in strat. You've made your bed, now sleep in it.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2012, 04:41:41 am »
I love how you embrace the accomplishments of others and take it as your own.. Yes Chaos is strong, LLJK has numbers, Kutt has cooperation, blah blah blah.. all you bring to the table is some slight entertainment on the forums as you come off like a douche bag. You by your self is like any other, nothing. You have the intellect of a mildly stunned gold fish.. We made our bed and now we need to sleep in it? Why don't you spend more time picking your nose as it would be more conducive to your rants.

Screw it, letting loose IS more fun.

And if you really want to bang your chest, try not hiding behind your entire coalition of zombie followers, maybe then we can take your serious. I respect the the guy standing in front of the boulder yelling "Fuck you" with their middle finger in the air, then a horde of "easy mode" goons riding its coat tail.

...Did I mention your a douche bag?

Lulz :p
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 04:43:10 am by Aztek »

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2012, 04:52:16 am »
(click to show/hide)

Seriously though man, nobody is in my corner or bandwagon following me here, there just happen to be alot of people that think you guys are being butt hurt cry babies about all of this.

I'm not gonna gloat about individual skill, but I wasn't asked to join CHAOS when it had very strict skill standards because I type big words on the forums. I've also never been big on gloating about our clan's accomplishments since they pretty much speak for themselves(Mechin and Hanun are a few recent ones in case you forgot)

I suggest you take another picture with your girlfriend agreeing with you about strat so that maybe your posts will at least be funny for a minute.

Also, that really hurt my feelings, but if being a douche bag is being unable to put up with how childish and small minded alot of the guys in your clan are, then I won't disagree with you,man.

The only clan that has been taking it personally from the beginning is you guys.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 07:04:49 am by Darkkarma »

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2012, 05:52:57 am »
+4
Hosperglors getting angry up in here

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Valdian

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis, Irish Band
  • IRC nick: Valdian
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2012, 09:22:39 am »
It's funny that they Call us Evil We stand up to the guys that cant Defend themselves against much large clans, We stand up against the Trolls and the Cheaters, We stand up against larger clans because they pick on the weaker and intimidate them to go green, Show your own colours and Hospitallers will fight for you against the green machine.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2012, 11:49:02 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Seriously though man, nobody is in my corner or bandwagon following me here, there just happen to be alot of people that think you guys are being butt hurt cry babies about all of this.

I'm not gonna gloat about individual skill, but I wasn't asked to join CHAOS when it had very strict skill standards because I type big words on the forums. I've also never been big on gloating about our clan's accomplishments since they pretty much speak for themselves(Mechin and Hanun are a few recent ones in case you forgot)

I suggest you take another picture with your girlfriend agreeing with you about strat so that maybe your posts will at least be funny for a minute.

Also, that really hurt my feelings, but if being a douche bag is being unable to put up with how childish and small minded alot of the guys in your clan are, then I won't disagree with you,man.

The only clan that has been taking it personally from the beginning is you guys.

Dear god man, It was a joke.. My attempt at getting into "Character" as you put it, I did not mean to upset you and the all mighty ego, Kudos tho, I thought for sure you would have thrown a fit, said something along the lines of "Your a bunch of babies, now I'm going to close the thread so I can have the last word" crap again. And if being "childish and small minded" is something you can not put up with, why are you an admin? I'm also sorry that you keep going back on the picture with my girl and I.. feel free to use it along with some Kleenex to calm you down a bit. I also enjoy your taking the accomplishments of Hanun and Mechin as skill of your clan.. Not sure if you ever noticed but all of our fights are 2/3'rds Hospitaller on our side, we take our own mates first even if there lvl 15 is some cases, Even if it means having to sit out some good players from another clan that is willing to help. and yet we still have more villages then you did at the beginning. You need to grow some thicker skin, especially as an admin.

(It is so much easier being a troll dark.. I understand why you embrace that role now)

I am done with acting like you.. Sorry, I mean.. I am done acting like an idiot.. please don't worry about more of these retarded troll attempts, I'm happy knowing your just as gullible and  personally hurt as the others that you claim to be whining. :)

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2012, 02:00:54 pm »
It's funny that they Call us Evil We stand up to the guys that cant Defend themselves against much large clans, We stand up against the Trolls and the Cheaters, We stand up against larger clans because they pick on the weaker and intimidate them to go green, Show your own colours and Hospitallers will fight for you against the green machine.

Hosperglors
Occitan
LL
ATS
Crusader Alliance
DL/CoN
Invicti

. and yet we still have more villages then you did at the beginning.

Back to bragging about defeating peasant village defenses again are we?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 02:04:04 pm by Rikthor »
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2012, 03:08:13 pm »
In other, much less angry, much more relevant news:

For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2012, 04:56:59 pm »
Hosperglors - 73 members
Occitan - 52 members
LL - 12
ATS - 42 members
Crusader Alliance - EU, haven't seen them do much in the way of merc / be involved in this whole red v green thing
HATE (DL/Con/Invicti combined) - 39

Characters: 218
Total fiefs owned: 11

LLJK - 107
CHAOS - 67
Knights of New - 61
UKoC - 59
KUTT - 14
Art of War - 7
MB - 5

Characters: 320
Total fiefs owned: 24

Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2012, 06:17:59 pm »
LLJK - 107
CHAOS - 67
Knights of New - 61
UKoC - 59
KUTT - 14
Art of War - 7
MB - 5

lol if you believe those numbers are accurate in terms of active numbers now, your intelligence is a lot lower than I assumed.

Trolololololol

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2012, 06:20:09 pm »
nm
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 12:15:49 pm by Sauce »

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2012, 07:26:51 pm »
LLJK - 107
CHAOS - 67
Knights of New - 61
UKoC - 59
KUTT - 14
Art of War - 7
MB - 5

Actually, as you must know, Crusader alliance are the ones who launched the first major attack against Chaos and have supplied your side with gear/troops. I don't think it is fair to your allies if you discount their contributions to your cause. Combined with their 78 members and 7 fiefs for a total of 296 members and 18 fiefs the difference between red and green does not look so big anymore.

We are also fighting with some of the newest and least experienced Strat clans in all NA (Knights of New, KUTT) and you know what? They have been great allies so far, are eager to learn and are more than capable already to stand their own.

And then again, remember who attacked first before you try to meme the victim of this "war".

Let's just try and enjoy the fighting, it has been fun so far!  :D

/back to pic posting I go

(click to show/hide)
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?