Author Topic: Put your hearts, gold, and men to purpose  (Read 5355 times)

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
Put your hearts, gold, and men to purpose
« on: February 23, 2012, 09:53:42 pm »
+8
The last remnant of the old empire has sold its soul to the devil for the promisse of gold, power, land and an army. As they march on us now we are at an impasse; unite or spend eternity in servitude at the whip of a horrible ping in the mid to high hundreds. For when you fight on the Devil's land you do so with his ping.

Make no mistake, Hospitaller was not chosen by El Diablo for their strength of men, depth of courage, or honor oath but because of their desperation. A desperate man is inclined to servitude.

Let us not succumb to the folleys of desperate men. Look no further than the south for a picture of the future Hospitaller would sell us all out for. Was the steppe not a prettier place before the stains of war colored it red? Who dares now venture into the steppe? Would you have the open plains the same?

I am but a caravan master. My heart floats most on the open plains of Calradia, free from the quarrels of the southern lords that would see every coin and parcel of land their own. My wardarts please me most when thrust through the heart of a deer or fish out on the plains, not the stringy gullet of a man.
The time has come to put your hearts, gold, and men to purpose.

Join the Empire Slayers once more and send Hospitaller to whatever hole the remains of the Northern Empire lays. Put past quarrels behind if not for the preservation of the plains than for at least the chance to fight each other later with a ping bellow a hundred. There are Hospitaller lands to the east that require liberation and with time that part of the steppe can once again become prosperous in trade and coin for all.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 07:20:30 am by Chestaclese »
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
Re: Put your hearts, gold, and men to purpose
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 10:16:52 pm »
I lub chu guys but we are mos def coming to swat you like flies.

Long live the new republic, down with the tyranny of the Green Alliance up with the tyranny of TRANNY FORCE X! I mean the new republic... We should really sit down and name this thing better, what ever.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 10:19:44 pm »
The views expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of, and should not be attributed to, the LLJK Faction, the CHAOS Faction, the Green Machine, the Green Movement, or the USA Faction.

I, Rikthorrr, censored grand historian of the LLJK clan, do hereby swear loyalty and allegiance to the Empire Slayers on this day. May freedom reign supreme.

(click to show/hide)
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 12:54:24 am »
So... does that mean you've joined the hospis? I'm confused...
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Zaren

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Zaren_Astralis
  • IRC nick: Zaren
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 02:41:01 am »
empire apparently means hospitaller now

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 02:52:39 am »
+1
Why are we the empire when the green team has 4-5 times as much land as we do?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 03:15:35 am »
Why are we the empire when the green team has 4-5 times as much land as we do?

The views expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of, and should not be attributed to, the LLJK Faction, the CHAOS Faction, the Green Machine, the Green Movement, or the USA Faction.

you are the reformed Northern Empire, what's hard about this?
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 06:50:34 pm »
+1
Join the Empire Slayers once more and send Hospitaller to whatever hole the remains of the Northern Empire lays.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 07:22:11 pm by Sauce »

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 09:15:31 pm »
Desperation is an interesting thing. You may hold more power in terms of productivity, but we shall once again send the reminder home that quantity alone cannot trump quality.Frank will once again be put down like the back stabbing bandit scum that he is, and HATE will once again fade into obscurity and irrelevance once we have crushed their armies. Even in times of our defeat our last breaths will have torn at the enemies lungs in such a way that future defeat is all but a certainty for the momentary victors.You lost this war the moment you started it. May whatever false god you worship have mercy on your pitiful souls, for it is more than you will get from us.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 11:33:06 pm by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2012, 04:01:12 pm »
+2
You lost this war the moment you started it. May whatever false god you worship have mercy on your pitiful souls, for it is more than you will get from us.

This war started with the green monster scaring all civilians and neutral alliances into conforming to the wishes of the mad men whom control LLJK and CHAOS, Your Empire made the mistake of assuming the Red army would simply lay down and die to your global domination threat. We will never conform to bully tactics, we will never follow the desires of others simply because we are backed into a corner, We fight until the last man, and when he falls our children will pick up the sword and rise their blades into the eyes of evil. We call out to all factions pressured into obeying the greens wishes, we simply ask that you stop supporting this madness and liberate NA lands once and for all. Fight for your fellow man and deny the onslaught that will continue to whom ever bears the green banner. We did not start this war, we were threatened, and when we did not bow down one of our villages was raided and many innocent women and children were massacred simply because they did not lay down on their knee's and pledge them selves to the green monster. We suffered losses and lost many souls, But in those dark days the red armies fury was awakened! We will never back down,  We will never stop fighting for what's right. You may sneak into our lands and plunder innocent villages but we will always be there to take yours ten fold.

The green monster started this war, and as such green monster started its own demise. We will never bow down to the evil moguls of the NA lands. We will continue to fight against the bully tactics and ask others to join the fight. We do not demand you turn red, we simply demand you turn your hearts to the truth.  We did not start this war, we were a peaceful nation that held honour and friendship close to our souls. The green empire may have you believe otherwise but what else are they to do other than sneak their influence into your veins with poison.

I salute the men of KUTT, I truly do believe your men have the strength and courage to see what is right. You were giving promises for your loyalty and have stuck with it and for that I respect your clan. I only wish you could see that the loyalty was forged by the green empires tricks and manipulation. You are brave men and the only comfort I have in this war is that I will be able to look into the enemy and see a few honourable men. The smaller clans may believe we are at war with them, On the contrary we fight to liberate your banner. Choose the colour of your nation and not that of a superior force threatening to cut your throat if you do not comply. We pledge to help all those who seek asylum from this tyranny.

We stand on the corner of the world, with the green nation surrounding us, But we are standing tall, We stand with swords in hand and whistling arrows over our head and into the beast that is the green poison. With overwhelming odds and out numbered we continue to stand and shall never fall!

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2012, 07:06:10 pm »
Here Here!! God Wills It!

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2012, 08:54:23 pm »
+2
we simply ask that you stop supporting this madness and liberate NA lands once and for all.

And liberate we shall! Trust in green.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline RibaldRon

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • why do butts
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_RibaldRon
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2012, 09:32:24 pm »
I support your war effort.  Here is (yet another) independent clan thinking for themselves based upon actions rather than words and coming to the right conclusion.  Fight on brother, FOR FREEDOM!!!

(click to show/hide)
wall of text
Remove the wool from your eyes, brother.
signature removed: annoying
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

USA USA USA

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2012, 11:55:10 pm »
I do believe the Holy warriors of our lands have grown so accustomed and used to the taste of blood that they have become dependent on it and their reasoning now escapes them. We never had any intention of pursuing open hostilities despite what others may suggest. Our only goal through out all of this was to attempt to establish a united defense against an ever possible EU invasion. It seems our goals are the same, but the means to reaching that goal are very different. So be it; the time for words has passed and weapons must now speak. May the side with the stronger resolve be the winner.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 11:56:42 pm by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Troyicide

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2012, 12:16:46 am »
Please nikka,

If your so interested in maintaining a never ending peace go do yourself a favor and play sims 3. Quit with the my old friendgitries and shut up and come at us.

Don't care that you can throttle us, who knows maybe if you can beat us , we can be never ending friends...

Come at me bro
get yo peace lovers too....nikka

(click to show/hide)