Author Topic: Ban Gerard_the_Grey, Agnieszka_the_Grey, RoyalKnight_Raven, Druzhina_napaHouK  (Read 2082 times)

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
I have noticed both HRE and Greys do it. Didn't get any screens, so the only thing you have is my word. I usually write in chat that they should stop it. Usually met with silence...

Oh for gods sake, don't compare us with GO. Even if it would be only 1 person in HRE doing so (I doubt it), they are fucking up the balance with their whole freakin clan being on one team on the first round. And if they don't switch the team they go spec for the first round and block the server for other players, which happened a lot lately.

As long as you don't prove your statements, just stop posting stupid accusations like that. The only one who got banned for that was Pue, and that was many many months ago, right after it got officially bannable. After that noone of HRE got banned for this...we actually have fun fighting each other on the first round.

Offline Tazman

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tazman_HRE
I have noticed both HRE and Greys do it. Didn't get any screens, so the only thing you have is my word. I usually write in chat that they should stop it. Usually met with silence...

And why is no one here with screenshots of the HRE-fail? I never saw any HRE-Member did it the last months. Do u living in a parallel-universe? And the next - READ THE TOPIC - its a ban-request against Grey-Members, who did the next fail!!!! We all know and see again and again, that the greys abusing the balance in first rounds.

And CarpeDiern - what an answer ... any grey would change the equpi. Are u rly so fail? Do u thinking, the admins would believe you? You can change ur equip too, if u not changing the team. The only one u are doing is TROLLING.

Offline CarpeDiern

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: CarpeDiem_the_Grey
And why is no one here with screenshots of the HRE-fail?

Why? Because only you're bunch of retards, reporting everyone, searching for us on servers and making screenies.

We never were looking for sreenshots, we were just dealing with it that other people are trying to get to the same team.

Offline Tazman

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tazman_HRE
Why? Because only you're bunch of retards, reporting everyone, searching for us on servers and making screenies.

We never were looking for sreenshots, we were just dealing with it that other people are trying to get to the same team.

Sure...all of Grey's are looking for HRE-fails. But they never finding any fails - thats your problem.

--I finish the discussion here. Back to topic!!!--
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 11:29:46 am by Tazman »

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Locking Topic to await for someone who has more affiliation with siege and it's autobalance by-passing weaknesses.

Stop the slander between your clans, as much as I am sure that you are all just defending what you think is right, it doesn't help anything but make it harder for admins to sort it out without causing more conflict.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
Every accused abuser of autobalance: Unban Date 04.03.2012
Every accused leecher: Unban Date 02.03.2012

On terms of HRE supposedly abusing autobalance: Show me screens and I shall deal with it accordingly. Noone escapes my wrath, even if I'm lazy and postpone banning someone to a later point. ;)

Correction: Agnieszka unbanned again after doublechecking with the devs that leeching that way is NOT possible anymore. I apologize for my mistake.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 09:04:08 pm by Lansamur »
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader