Author Topic: Smellmyfinger  (Read 590 times)

Offline sylentknyte

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Smellmyfinger
« on: February 21, 2012, 12:09:39 am »
Hey guys, back again. Anyways, I was banned in September for something. I thought it was a month ban or something, but I'm still banned. If I could be unbanned it would be cool, but thats not what this topic is really about. I don't have much intention to play this game again, if only a little bit. For those of you who don't remember me, good. For those of you who do, just wanted to say sorry, for the headache I caused eveyone. The players, the admins, everyone, sorry. I was a troll, and a douchebag, an asshole, whatever you want to call me, and I'm truly sorry.

On a side not, I want to change my characters name. Its really a stupid ass name, vulgar, and just immature, lol. If someone could let me know how to change it, that would be cool. Later.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 12:11:20 am by sylentknyte »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: Smellmyfinger
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 04:06:21 am »
"Banned until he provides a 1000 word essay on why tema wounding and team killing is wrong. Banned way too many times and is obvious he will never stop" as per the administration panel's ban list.

It doesn't have to be 1000 words long but please write an essay in the appropriate section, it is required before your ban appeal will be considered.  Thank you and have a nice day!  :wink:
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
Re: Smellmyfinger
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 06:23:13 am »
On a side not, I want to change my characters name. Its really a stupid ass name, vulgar, and just immature, lol. If someone could let me know how to change it, that would be cool. Later.
http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=settings
visitors can't see pics , please register or login