• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [RL] Red Lotus
« Reply #180 on: March 21, 2012, 01:30:42 pm »
Shogun leaves for a few days = fief gone. xD

No matter, I hope you are all doing well. It pains me to be away for so long, I'll probably pop in every so often at least in these forums. I should be back in a week? Two? Longer? I don't know.

I feel that my absence has let the Red Lotus clan down, but hear me, my loyal samurai, upon my return, if this clan is still functional, we will march to glorious victory!

I miss you all!

And hello to all of the new recruits I've never had the chance to meet!

Also Earth/Mori or whoever, PM me everything that needs to be updated on the main post. Ranks and such.

Stay strong and if it comes to it, die with honor!  :wink:

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 21, 2012, 02:19:27 pm »
I will also add that multiple hospitaller officers (including Peppovitch) told me personally that we could expect non-hostility from them. A man is nothing if not his word, and the hospitallers have broken theirs. I do not appreciate that and have lost a lot of respect for them. I am even more insulted that they would simply attack my fief without ever speaking to me or messaging ME about it. This action speaks nothing but betrayal. It is no surprise that Red Lotus would be betrayed the moment I turned my back. Such shame. Such dishonor.

However, it is interesting that we are still offered land, in spite of it being stolen from us. Not asked for, not negotiated for, not even the courtesy to personally message the shogun what the hospitalizes intentions are, the fief was simply stolen. 

Land can easily be restored, honor can not.

I would have been more than happy to join your TS and discuss diplomatics with hospitallers, if you had only taken the fief and only because of the reasons you mentioned, however, you are also attacking unarmed, non-threatening RL members. There is absolutely no excuse for this. I will allow your reply before coming to any ultimate conclusion.

Offline Memento_Mori

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • I use these forums to hook up with hot ladies
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Memento_Mori, Sengo_Muramasa, Born_Of_Osiris,
« Reply #182 on: March 21, 2012, 04:20:40 pm »
Never trust Hosp, should have been obvious what they were doing... Stupid samurai.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #183 on: March 21, 2012, 06:37:58 pm »
I will also add that multiple hospitaller officers (including Peppovitch) told me personally that we could expect non-hostility from them. A man is nothing if not his word, and the hospitallers have broken theirs. I do not appreciate that and have lost a lot of respect for them.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 21, 2012, 06:39:09 pm »
When did you leave RL Mori? x.X

What other officers left lol? Do I even have any?  :?

Offline Arjay

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: RJ
« Reply #185 on: March 21, 2012, 06:47:02 pm »
 :(
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 04:06:25 am by Arjay »

Offline Arjay

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 21, 2012, 06:56:13 pm »
Hey RL! . Sorry about the Uslum attack, but it has been promised to a clan that helped us in the war against the Fallen and  the Greens.  We are willing to work with you to relocate you to another village nearby.   Come talk with us in our TS so we can work something out.
  I don't know if you got this or not.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 21, 2012, 07:10:59 pm »
Well I won't come to any conclusions about the clan until I return and can evaluate things myself. I can only hope for minimal casualties/deserters.  :|

This is why it is important to have officers who can maintain the clan in the absence of its leader. Unfortunately, I was unable to properly establish and prepare such officers before my leave. With that said, I apologize for burdening any officers and for depriving our loyal samurai attention and organization.

The absence of the shogun has brought our clan misery.  :cry:

[Edit]

Yes, I read that. He "apologized" after attacking. Yet he is still attacking our members even today, which drastically reduces the sincerity of his apology, and makes it more so insulting and mocking.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 07:13:40 pm by The_White_Lotus »

Offline Arjay

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 21, 2012, 07:17:36 pm »
He has truly dishonored himself then.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 07:18:52 pm by Arjay »

Offline Ohayashi

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Red Lotus
  • Game nicks: RL_Umamawari_Fuchs
« Reply #189 on: March 22, 2012, 02:30:42 am »
I'll throw together a report on the Uslum affair from my perspective and get it to you soon, Kimiko-sama.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 02:31:55 am by Ohayashi »
If it kills me, it's OP.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #190 on: March 22, 2012, 04:37:00 am »
Mori left? And from my talks with Peppo, the hospitaller member is acting of his own accord, and I hope to see him punished for it.

I haven't been super active myself, what with just getting my license and all, but I'm usually on late at night!! All alone in the TS!!

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 22, 2012, 11:01:45 pm »
Well again, I'm sorry I've been away, and will continue to be away for some time. I have a lot of stuff to take care of, to speak simply.

Earthdforce, go ahead and give Ohayashi rank 10 as well, we kinda need a leader on at all times and if you and Mori aren't active, I think Ohayashi would be the next best choice.

On another note, all of those who wish to leave the clan, have my blessings to do so. I don't want to keep people from having fun just because I expect them to be loyal lol. Go ahead and play the game the way you guys want to and with whatever clans you want to. When I return I may or may not resurrect the Red Lotus, it will depend on how many members I have.

I started this clan with Mori and myself. Then the first two people I recruited were Zylorage and Muki, personal friends of mine whom I had spoken to for a long time about making this clan. It appears all of the founders of this clan have left or become inactive. When I return, it will be heavy on my heart to continue this clan without those who helped me create it. I will only do this if those who are currently loyal to this clan expect to be so for a long time. Otherwise we are all wasting our time and burdoning ourselves with gimped weapons and armor.

In the even that this clan does fall apart before my return, I will likely start a new clan all together, for those who are interested. A more heavily armed knightly order that is bound to gods of its own. Whatever happens, I hope I can still play with all of my friends, with or without sharing banners.

(click to show/hide)

Let us remember those who have served the Red Lotus and who have fallen under our banner, whether by their own hand, the hand of our enemies, or by the lotus...the hand of the Shogun.

Offline Rusty_Shacklefjord

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro-pain
    • View Profile
  • Faction: One Man Army
  • Game nicks: Erik_Magnusson
« Reply #192 on: March 23, 2012, 01:13:58 am »
On another note, all of those who wish to leave the clan, have my blessings to do so. I don't want to keep people from having fun just because I expect them to be loyal lol. Go ahead and play the game the way you guys want to and with whatever clans you want to. When I return I may or may not resurrect the Red Lotus, it will depend on how many members I have.

I guess I'm out too, then.

It's been fun, but the gear restrictions are starting to chafe. I'll probably still have a STF ninja/samurai alt, but I'm done being a dedicated samurai.

Anyway, good luck. It'd be a shame if this badass weaboo clan were to die so soon.
I too am not a bit tamed, I too am untranslatable,
I sound my barbaric YAWP over the roofs of the world.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #193 on: March 23, 2012, 01:35:29 am »
I guess I'm out too, then.

It's been fun, but the gear restrictions are starting to chafe. I'll probably still have a STF ninja/samurai alt, but I'm done being a dedicated samurai.

Anyway, good luck. It'd be a shame if this badass weaboo clan were to die so soon.
It'll be a shame to lose you Musashi, but you're always welcome to join our TS and game with us!

Offline Zekerage

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ZyloRage
« Reply #194 on: March 23, 2012, 06:33:43 am »
And our numbers dwindle even further. Apologies for my absence, it's just getting to the point where I start up the game, Spawn, and find myself thinking or even saying out loud "I don't wanna play this." and then play a few rounds and shut the game down. I made this "issue" (if that's what we'd like to call this) known to Kimiko prior to my absence, and they understood.

I'm sad to see the clan kinda falling apart, but having been part of larger clans and having the exact same thing happen, I understand. I just hope that when Kimiko finishes whatever pressing issues they have, there'll be something to come back to. If not, it's been fun playing with you guys while it lasted :D. I'll still be around until we're formally disbanded, so hopefully that'll be for a while yet.