Author Topic: Bug or intended?  (Read 449 times)

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
Bug or intended?
« on: February 19, 2012, 09:30:25 pm »
Earlier today I put my Light Kuyak +3 on market and demanded 200k gold and a Danish Greatsword for it. I forgot to add a rank (the right box) and it didnt ask me if I wanted to add a rank and just showed up as +0 (which is one of the 4 options) on the market. One lucky guy grabbed it and wont reply to my pm's and meow wasnt sure if this was a bug or intended either so I decided to put it in here. If it was a bug I sincerely ask one of the devs to return my items (and give the dude his money+sword back). If not...well then I atleast tried it. :D

Cheers

Offline Harald

• The old
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Bug or intended?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 12:02:23 am »
If you select an item but no rank it will not create the offer - you get an error message telling you to select a rank (just tested it with latest IE, FF, Chrome, Opera and Safari on Win7). Which browser/OS are you using? Can you reproduce it?

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 08:33:53 am »
Non updated version of Chrome. I updated it and now I get the error message whenever I try to select an item but no rank haha

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 04:27:41 pm »
So there's not a chance that I get my item back?

Offline Harald

• The old
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 07:58:15 pm »
The check happens on the server side and the only explanation i have is that your browser auto-filled the rank field when the page was opened - and unfortunately you overlooked it. It is not a bug and afaik we can/do not revert such trades - but check back with Meow, he handles this stuff usually.