Author Topic: Hierloom bug pls help  (Read 591 times)

Offline Felagunda

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Hierloom bug pls help
« on: March 01, 2011, 11:59:07 am »
I have been away for a long time when I came back I had to save 4 of my hierlooms from theives.  Well all those hierlooms worked just fine but after that none of worked right.  My first retirement back I went to loom the pike and it did the Swiss Hallyberd.  The next time i retired I went to do my lamalar gloves and it did some crappy leather greaves over mail.  Does anyone know this would happen?

Maybe we could get a system that confirms your hierloom while in the retirement process that would really be awesome.  Thanks for looking into this

Offline LLJK_Korea1

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • What of it?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
Re: Hierloom bug pls help
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 12:01:58 pm »
I have been away for a long time when I came back I had to save 4 of my hierlooms from theives.  Well all those hierlooms worked just fine but after that none of worked right.  My first retirement back I went to loom the pike and it did the Swiss Hallyberd.  The next time i retired I went to do my lamalar gloves and it did some crappy leather greaves over mail.  Does anyone know this would happen?

Maybe we could get a system that confirms your hierloom while in the retirement process that would really be awesome.  Thanks for looking into this

Seems like some values of old stuff were re-written by patch's new gear or something. Def worth looking into.  :|
PROUD CITIZEN OF PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF LLJK

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Felagunda

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 12:21:31 pm »
so it's not really possible the different web browers might change anything?

Offline Felagunda

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 11:19:52 am »
Well at least some good news for me.  Even though chadz or no one will respond to me on here or irc about these 2 fucked up hierlooms that went down at least my 3rd retirement one worked right.  So Vaegir War Mask actually turns into Thick Vaegir War Mask and not a Thick Skull cap YAY!!