Author Topic: LL needs alliances  (Read 4469 times)

Offline Centurion

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
LL needs alliances
« on: March 01, 2011, 08:45:31 am »
If you want to ally with our new clan for when strategus comes please sign up below. If not ill probly cry.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
Re: LL needs alliances
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 10:21:00 am »
"Urr... who?"
Thats what I wanted to write here... but then I saw your nickname and remembered posting in one of your threads... dunno... seems like not so important. Got only a cloudy memory of that.

So now... since we are something like... urrr... best friends... you pay us 500 troops and 20k gold each week, we would accept your offer.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 12:51:07 pm »
"Urr... who?"
Thats what I wanted to write here...

Don't be too cocky now, it's not like your clan is all too famous itself. I've heard about LL once before but I've never heard or seen your clan.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 04:59:08 pm »
If you want to ally with our new clan for when strategus comes please sign up below. If not ill probly cry.

Perhaps you should investigate yourself and see what fits your thinkings and then propose something in private  :?:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Centurion

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 05:56:40 pm »
Lol niemand you funny. Well we just don't want any wars when strategus comes out cuz we are new but organized. And have almost no strategus experience. If you go on NA servers you will find us and as a clan we do kick ass. Check out our forum page on faction halls for our major info. I realize many of the strategus clans are Eu based but that doesn't mean we need to hate eachother.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 05:59:39 pm by Centurion »

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 06:09:13 pm »
Don't be too cocky now, it's not like your clan is all too famous itself. I've heard about LL once before but I've never heard or seen your clan.

Maybe thou should install teh Cuztum Bannah Pack! :O
And thin wutch furr teh green Zun!

You can find us on teh EU Siege-Servers around the time you do your homework. ;)

And no, just ignore my trolling... I just am bored. Btw Cent: add "illuminu" on teh zteehm.

PS: HAHA! HE SAID COCK! :O
Chicken-soup?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 06:10:33 pm by Niemand »
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)

Offline Centurion

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 06:46:47 pm »
Gurnisson in what way am I being cocky. All I want is for my clan to have other clans as friends. Nothing wrong with that? Its not like I said ally yourselves with us or die. Im just gonna guess your from a non english speaking country and you got confused. Glad we had the chat. If your not interested don't post very simple concept. All our clan members DL the banner pack. And sure we skill happily add you on steam.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 06:48:00 pm by Centurion »

Offline Gurnisson

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 06:54:14 pm »
Gurnisson in what way am I being cocky. All I want is for my clan to have other clans as friends. Nothing wrong with that? Its not like I said ally yourselves with us or die. Im just gonna guess your from a non english speaking country and you got confused. Glad we had the chat. If your not interested don't post very simple concept. All our clan members DL the banner pack. And sure we skill happily add you on steam.

What what? I said that the other guy was cocky because he was picking on you! :|

Niemand: Actually, you guys use the banner I used for a good while. In native, that's the CoR banner, which I'm a part of. And now I know who you are as well. :)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 06:55:51 pm by Gurnisson »
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2011, 07:17:45 pm »
I hope we will build good relations with time, i will talk with others to offer you some deals  :wink:

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2011, 07:32:59 pm »
Considering the upcoming changes in Strategus, on behalf of Grey Order I am ready to talk to you about setting some level of relations, however, the details may be forged only after Strat is alive again. I also have a piece of advice for you: be careful in choosing friends/allies, it s quite easy to become the ally of two enemies....
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2011, 10:57:36 pm »
What what? I said that the other guy was cocky because he was picking on you! :|

Niemand: Actually, you guys use the banner I used for a good while. In native, that's the CoR banner, which I'm a part of. And now I know who you are as well. :)

@Cent Yeah he was obviously trying to mess with me. :D And yeah, add me. I am sure we will find some kind of friendship between our factions.
@Gurr This is Strategus. Fuck native. I don't even play native in SP. So I don't Care about CoR (as far as I remember one of your members banned me from the TW-Forumz... for only ONE bad -but true- post.).
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 10:58:43 pm by Niemand »

Offline Gurnisson

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2011, 11:13:16 pm »
@Gurr This is Strategus. Fuck native. I don't even play native in SP. So I don't Care about CoR (as far as I remember one of your members banned me from the TW-Forumz... for only ONE bad -but true- post.).

Did I say that I had any problems with you using that banner? I don't mind it at all, why would I? CoR aren't a faction in strategus anyway, and only 2-3 players play crpg. Chill down a bit mate, I don't mind you, your clan nor any actions you've done.

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2011, 11:17:31 pm »
We might be able to work on a trade and non-aggression pact...

Many changes will happen on the next patch so until we know more about it, I can't promise you anything but think about it meanwhile

Offline Centurion

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2011, 04:15:39 am »
Gunnison im sorry that i misinterpreted your message. There was no harm meant.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2011, 05:42:54 am »
Did I say that I had any problems with you using that banner? I don't mind it at all, why would I? CoR aren't a faction in strategus anyway, and only 2-3 players play crpg. Chill down a bit mate, I don't mind you, your clan nor any actions you've done.

I! AM! CALM!
lawl. No worries, I am always as calm as a nordic breeze. I was at least smiling while writing that stuff I wrote. Don't feel offended by the shit I type in the Forumz.

And sorry @Cent, this is your thread. I did not want to spam it with shittalk.