Author Topic: Muahahahahaha  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
Muahahahahaha
« on: February 14, 2012, 11:34:16 pm »
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
Re: Muahahahahaha
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 12:07:19 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDYd3caCrxI&feature=g%C2%AD-all-lik&context=G21a5521FAAAA%C2%ADAAAAAAA

In response.

While I can agree that writing such a thing when your parent even UPGRADES your laptop, it's a bit weird.

But come on, didn't we all rebel a bit? I'm sure many had a period where we didn't like our parents.
And it went away quickly, when we realized what they are doing for us, every day.

Also, shooting the laptop is overkill. Typical american thinking, just shoot around like a fool, who cares about value that's getting ruined?
I was totally fine with the dad until he pulled the trigger on the laptop, bringing this out to the internet was a great idea, but he just didn't do it the right way. Parenting is a really fragile thing, and this will just cause more problems.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 12:10:08 am by Christo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 12:11:10 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDYd3caCrxI&feature=g%C2%AD-all-lik&context=G21a5521FAAAA%C2%ADAAAAAAA

That guy seems like a hippie idiot.

Anyway, I completely agree with what the father did, the daughter sounds like a spoiled bitchy brat to me...
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 12:13:27 am »
Sure, I don't agree with the fucked up mentality of his, the tone just can't be taken seriously.
 The only thing I agree with, is that shooting the laptop was overkill.

I 100% agree with the dad for giving an example, showing the problem to the world. The shooting ruined it all.

PS: The guy has a point there though. The beating up part with the father.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 12:18:36 am by Christo »

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 12:33:33 am »
Sure, I don't agree with the fucked up mentality of his, the tone just can't be taken seriously.
 The only thing I agree with, is that shooting the laptop was overkill.

I 100% agree with the dad for giving an example, showing the problem to the world. The shooting ruined it all.

PS: The guy has a point there though. The beating up part with the father.
Well this guy seems extremely pissed about his daughters attitude and I totally understand him. I don't think he made things worse, getting your children away from facebook and shit like that can only help them.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 12:41:04 am »
Egocentricity is very natural at that age for the major part of the population. When the only person that matters is yourself, that kind of speech makes sense for you. This is rather extreme though.

Still, it's part of education to somehow learn to put oneself in another perspective. This father did the right thing, but the shooting certainly was too much imo. Poor laptop. (Also : so much for BF3's and the other FPS "amazing" firearm sounds trololo)

Must've been a dog the parents offered to their daughter. That would have been dysfunctional.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 01:01:28 am by Kafein »

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 12:53:41 am »
+1
I think shooting the laptop was fun  :mrgreen:

"Oh yeah, your mother asked me to put one in there for her too, now you owe me 7 dollars."

Offline Banok

• Duke
  • Renown: 521
  • Infamy: 215
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 12:57:45 am »
why would you post this, why have 23mill  people watched it, why did I watch it. its so boring and stupid.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 01:35:48 am »

Who could listen to this for guy for a whole 12 minutes? How does he have subscribers?

Also, shooting the laptop is overkill. Typical american thinking, just shoot around like a fool, who cares about value that's getting ruined?

He's not "shooting around like a fool," and he can ruin his own property if he wants to.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 02:00:05 am »
Who could listen to this for guy for a whole 12 minutes? How does he have subscribers?

He's not "shooting around like a fool," and he can ruin his own property if he wants to.

Who knows, youtube popularity can be manipulated, just check some "famous" v-loggers nobody gives a damn thing about, and check their view numbers. The only reason I even linked the video is because of one small point he's got right there.

Ah, he can do anything with his property, what I'm saying that this wasn't the right way, not that he can't do it.
Oh I'm sure, if I lived in a country with states that have gun toting rednecks, I'd see this a bit differently.
(Solving problems with firearms, I mean.)

Anyway, he could've just taken the laptop, sell it, do something useful with it. Tell me, shooting seven bullets into it had any use?
I think not.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 02:03:07 am by Christo »

Offline Vexus

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deus_Mortis
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2012, 02:03:02 am »
While shooting the laptop instead of selling it or using it for self only was a bit of a waste of money he's in the right.

I'm a super lazy guy and barely help in the house but I would never ever post something like that on facebook let alone at that age (She's 15 I think). Her father spent on hundred bucks to upgrade her laptop, spent hours making it working for her then she repayed him with that post, hah she deserved it.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2012, 02:05:22 am »
Hah.

I also think she deserved some shame for this.

But it could've been a broken laptop, or something, the only thing that's bugging me is the laptop that's going to waste, because of one spoiled little ****.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2012, 02:06:04 am »
Now that I look, even I have a few subscribers. Those poor people.

I imagine he presented the laptop to his daughter later. Certainly sends a message of how serious he is. Selling it would not have quite the same affect.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2012, 02:24:56 am »
+1
Shooting the thing was over kill. Also...smoking whilst making the vid? Not a great example.

He has a great point. The girl does sound like a brat and deffo needed some discipline...but there were better ways to go about it.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 02:26:44 am by Overdriven »

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2012, 03:11:59 am »
lol I have subscribers too, I don't even upload videos  :o