Author Topic: The Unveiling of a New Movement - S.O.B.S  (Read 5732 times)

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
Re: The Unveiling of a New Movement - S.O.B.S
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2012, 04:09:30 pm »
+6
nerf cav this is just bullshit
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2012, 05:54:01 pm »
When i said that they didnt help us i meant as in strat equipment and troops. Of course every friend of ours is going to merc for us :) I think its great how you think someone mercing for us is a carebear alliance rikthor :)

It does, that's the exact same logic your wonderful leaders applied to whenever Chaos or anyone would merc for LLJK.

you realise how stupid your comment is considering DL and CON and Invicti are ONE faction....

3 clans in one alliance, well damn, sounds like carebearing to me  :mrgreen:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 06:25:57 pm by Rikthor »
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2012, 06:14:16 pm »
That's literally what happened. They messed around with their faction name and it took away their ability to manage the defense, but they still controlled everything else.

They only lost the ability for roster hiring. Everything ELSE was entirely in their control. I do think the AI may have bought gear, but I can't tell you as they removed nearly All the gear before we attack.

Of course, this bug is not new and several EU clans can point you to when it happened to them. I think chadz doesn't want people to just change factions and keep fiefs. It sounded like he wanted the fiefs to be more of a personal control rather than faction control.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2012, 06:25:35 pm »
+1
Of course, this bug is not new and several EU clans can point you to when it happened to them. I think chadz doesn't want people to just change factions and keep fiefs. It sounded like he wanted the fiefs to be more of a personal control rather than faction control.

If that's the case, some kind of acknowledgement on the issue would be appreciated one way or another. Or we can refer to my sig for the probable reason :o
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2012, 06:27:16 pm »
If that's the case, some kind of acknowledgement on the issue would be appreciated one way or another. Or we can refer to my sig for the probable reason :o

Heh. I don't think anyone actually made a proper bug report on it, tbh. Even though it's known(for me) that that's what would happen.
or
trololololol

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2012, 06:30:26 pm »
Not having control over the roster of your own village is a pretty big deal. Whoever took it from them while being aware of this basically exploited a bug, and is apparently proud of it? Well, you're not Fallen, so I doubt you'll be punished.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2012, 06:47:19 pm »
Not having control over the roster of your own village is a pretty big deal. Whoever took it from them while being aware of this basically exploited a bug, and is apparently proud of it? Well, you're not Fallen, so I doubt you'll be punished.

we were NOT the first to try. Before the ATS battle we saw NO FACTION and just thought someone didn't take it. THen we learned it was HoC. Before we attacked it, HOC sent a 400 man army to put it BACK under their control. They hired NO ONE for this battle, even though they could have won and taken it. So, we attack the village AFTER HoC basically took everything out of it. Smart tactics, and bad planning on HoC's side.

Also, Merciless also did this when they changed faction. They made sure  that it would be easy to take again. We aren't at fault for HoC basically handing us the village after failing to do anything about it. In fact, even before they attacked it, they knew they had control and could take stuff out. Plus, had Antiblitz won his battle, you would be saying the same to him then? I just find that statement funny. In addition, i think only 5 people didn't show for that village battle. Cause i had a full roster and that was 46 and they were just barely less than us(not like it mattered)

Edit: we had 45 they had 40. With gear, it would have been a respectable battle. but HoC made sure there was no gear in village.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 06:50:06 pm by Lt_Anders »

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2012, 07:09:23 pm »
You attacked a village after knowing it was bugged, right? Not denying that? OK.

Antiblitz didn't know it was owned, and more importantly is a bandit. Are you a bandit?

Offline AreTreble

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Aretes
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2012, 07:15:42 pm »
We seized the opportunity to take a poorly defended village.  What more needs to be said?  Trolls gonna troll. Babies gonna whine.

Offline Scrambles720

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scrambles_Astralis
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2012, 07:30:35 pm »
Rikthor stop acting like we are carebearing because there's more than one person against the troll faction that is lljk. Your whole idea that we are carebearing is as ridiculous as your whole clan. All of the Scared little bitches and sellouts ;) are all joining your little green alliance, thats seems to be a bit more than mercing dont you think?

Offline Tyrell

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Tyrell, Prince Aegon, Date_Masamune
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2012, 08:50:01 pm »
we were NOT the first to try. Before the ATS battle we saw NO FACTION and just thought someone didn't take it. THen we learned it was HoC. Before we attacked it, HOC sent a 400 man army to put it BACK under their control. They hired NO ONE for this battle, even though they could have won and taken it. So, we attack the village AFTER HoC basically took everything out of it. Smart tactics, and bad planning on HoC's side.

Edit: we had 45 they had 40. With gear, it would have been a respectable battle. but HoC made sure there was no gear in village.
(click to show/hide)
Wrong, some wrong there, and some more wrong over there.

We had a full roster, but only 50-80 sets of equipment because due to it being a bug and our village still, we didn't see the need to waste gold. When we saw that the AI magically spawned equipment, I took everyone off the roster and had Zorak retreat. Were we to plan the AI having a magic chest that spawns gold to buy equipment with?

Congrats on the village, HATE. Don't get used the the purple entrance chat, Reaper. You won't have it for long.
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

LIBERNATE

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2012, 09:26:42 pm »
This thread has been totally derailed.  It's not supposed to be about who took what or fief bragging rights.  It's about how strat is stale and boring and we're sick of it, so maybe people will join the cause and get some more fighting going.   If we keep Kwynn or lose it is insignificant in my mind, although having it will certainly ensure some action in the near future  :wink:
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2012, 10:54:22 pm »
Rikthor stop acting like we are carebearing because there's more than one person against the troll faction that is lljk. Your whole idea that we are carebearing is as ridiculous as your whole clan. All of the Scared little bitches and sellouts ;) are all joining your little green alliance, thats seems to be a bit more than mercing dont you think?

There is a green alliance? When was that announced?
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Brother_Morr

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: D'Haran Empire
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2012, 11:02:23 pm »
This thread has been totally derailed.  It's not supposed to be about who took what or fief bragging rights.  It's about how strat is stale and boring and we're sick of it, so maybe people will join the cause and get some more fighting going.   If we keep Kwynn or lose it is insignificant in my mind, although having it will certainly ensure some action in the near future  :wink:

Goddamn right MrShine. I'm so sorry i lost sight of what this post truly meant. LET'S GO MURDER SOME BITCHES!!!
We'll make our stand here. Death will come to us or them, ether way he won't have to travel far.

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • Renown: 301
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (HoC) Green regime
  • Game nicks: King BoneSaw
  • IRC nick: Glorious Supreme Leader Democratic People's Republic of HoC
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2012, 11:27:06 pm »
  Sort of a shame I used to enjoy fighting besides Hate back in the day. I really never considered Hate a enemy until of recent. I see you must have ran out of enemies Bull? Well, attacking maybe the last NA friends you'll ever have was real cool but ill advised. Anders? I never really liked Anders. Anders is the reason we left HATE FYI. An unpleasant peasant in which I'm ashamed to have once known.
                                                                       Have a nice Day, Former ally and Friend-BoneSaw