Author Topic: The Unveiling of a New Movement - S.O.B.S  (Read 5736 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: The Unveiling of a New Movement - S.O.B.S
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 08:33:51 pm »
You wanted a fun fight so much you attacked a bugged village that everyone knew couldn't defend itself .

actually, the village HAD gear. HOC removed and we attacked the guy with that gear, thus making the village have no gear. Smart tactics, and a bad choice on their part. The ats fight was repulsed, but HOC made our life easier, temporarily. We expect them to come after us, and thus massive XP shall be had by all.

As for the roster, that was bugged, but there was STILL a large amount of people signed up. equal on both sides.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 08:43:57 pm »
lol

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chief_SittingBull_Astralis
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 09:34:20 pm »
Sup, I have no idea what is happening. Do I leave the six pack here or in the cooler outback?

Out back, we're grilling some steaks. Kick back and stay for awhile.

Also, I've already been sent a few messages. Please remember that clanless individuals looking to do something in strat are also welcome to join. I know it's hard to do much without being in a clan in strat, and that turns a lot of people away thinking 'well what's the point'.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 09:39:01 pm by SittingBull »

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2012, 09:48:05 pm »
+2
You wanted a fun fight so much you attacked a bugged village that everyone knew couldn't defend itself .

Uumdi knockout king 2012 Mvp lol
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline RibaldRon

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • why do butts
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_RibaldRon
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2012, 09:55:53 pm »
I personally support this... whatever it is, I don't really know.

But I support it, along with your right to do whatever it is you're going to do, or not going to do.

USA! USA! USA! LAND OF THE FREE!!!
signature removed: annoying

USA USA USA

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2012, 10:30:54 pm »
None of those clans have helped us except DL/CoN which is part of our strat faction and we have a very strong alliance. We helped Hosp/Occitan for a while but thats about it

13 Hospitallers helped, there were more of them than you Invicti people. Do I need to screenshot the roster for you? Also 2 Occitan, 2 ATS, 1 LL and the randoms plus the DL/CoN people. Again a spade is a spade, don't lie or hide the fact. Hospitallers are good peoples.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chief_SittingBull_Astralis
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2012, 10:36:10 pm »
13 Hospitallers helped, there were more of them than you Invicti people. Do I need to screenshot the roster for you? Also 2 Occitan, 2 ATS, 1 LL and the randoms plus the DL/CoN people. Again a spade is a spade, don't lie or hide the fact. Hospitallers are good peoples.

Hospitallers/Occitans occasionally ATS and LL  have merced for us, and I'm always sure to return the favor when possible. We appreciate any type of merc support from other clans, truly. All troops and equipment belonged fully to Hate.

By the way CoN is essentially an arm of DL, and DL and Invictus have been allies for so long that we may as well be a physically deformed morphed monster. So if you're going to count Invicti and not DL or CoN in that lil number you have there, you're making no sense. We're all in the same Strat faction, afterall.   :D

« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 10:37:36 pm by SittingBull »

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2012, 10:42:33 pm »
bloo bloo bloo

None of those clans have helped us except DL/CoN which is part of our strat faction and we have a very strong alliance. We helped Hosp/Occitan for a while but thats about it

In other words, by chiefy sitting bull admission yes you had help. Alot of help. Help enough to be carriend. the NECKĀ™ alliance lives on.  :mrgreen:
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Brother_Morr

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: D'Haran Empire
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2012, 10:52:26 pm »
First and foremost this isn't an alliance. It's a Movement, To move away from the the care bear (LLJKA) mind set and go to playing a game and fighting. I don't much care for stock pilling. Yes you have protection sort of. But at that point it makes it so that people who have more members Can out produce smaller factions and eventully just over run them.

Let us say there is a Clan called Corgi. and another clan called Tiger. Corgi have 20 fairly active members and has two villages. they ally with Tiger who have 50 semi-active members and two villages. they both care bear But sense the 50 member state has over twice their members their members they can make twice as much equipment and goods compared to Corgi. even though they aren't as active.

Let's say these two factions go to war Corgi will have an army of 2,500 unit's Armed with Mail a few good shields and decent weapons. Where as Tiger will have 5,000 troops, armed with High Quality weapons( due to the extra gold and crafting from the extra Players.) and much better armor.

Thus Tiger Wipes the floor with Corgi even though they are more active usually then Tiger.

and Thus we see how Care Bears work for Big people Like LLJK, But not so much for little people like Hate.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 10:54:22 pm by Brother_Morr »
We'll make our stand here. Death will come to us or them, ether way he won't have to travel far.

Offline WolfGang_ATLSwwag

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • I am dutch and live in the united states.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Invictus
  • Game nicks: WolfGang, GolfWang.
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2012, 11:04:29 pm »
Its not like they put us on there back and carried us over there to rape and pillage the village.
I didn't see them give us any equipment or money ether.. We got that from jumping the HOC player.
Your also forgetting that there gonna merc against you guys in pretty much any battle...
I pretty sure its because kicking LLJK ass in strat is fun... :P

Are you mad that we now have the ability to disturbed your so called carebaring in the southern most parts of your kingdom
with our simple forum thread?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 11:05:50 pm by WolfGang_ATLSwwag »
Strijd de goede strijd tot de dood ons deel doen.
Vijand van mijn vijand is mijn vriend. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2012, 12:50:46 am »

Interesting you didn't say anything about how HoC tried to attack a bugged village, found out it wasn't bugged anymore, and then ran away.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2012, 01:36:31 am »
+2
because we don't give a shit

get over yourself you pubtrash

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2012, 01:38:17 am »
+2
You guys really missed the point of the teachings of Ozlam.

Offline Brother_Morr

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: D'Haran Empire
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2012, 01:57:25 am »
You guys really missed the point of the teachings of Ozlam.

Now then here is the point i think you are missing. The "teaching" you did at Ozlam taught us to fight hard, get stronger, and Become a power ready to take you on again. No matter how many times you try to Teach us. we'll always come back ready for a Fight.
We'll make our stand here. Death will come to us or them, ether way he won't have to travel far.

Offline Cowstomper

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2012, 02:23:13 am »
+2
I'm suspecting someone is buttmad over something