Author Topic: The poor village of Kwynn  (Read 3136 times)

Offline Nasturtium

• Count
  • Renown: 203
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
The poor village of Kwynn
« on: February 13, 2012, 11:19:00 pm »
+3
  We simple folk of Kwynn don't have much, what little winter stores we don't manage to tuck away behind hidden walls and floorboards is quickly and violently seized by whatever ravaging lordlings men happen to pass by.
   Sometimes they take our daughters as camp followers and we cry and hold them in our arms one last time, sometimes they press our sons into fighting for them in some faraway land, but they never return to us.

We never fight, what use is fighting? After this band there will just be another, and another. To fight is to die, to submit is to starve, but live.

This time is different, we have word from a deserter that the dreaded Invicti are coming, commanded by a man known only as "The Reaper" we have it on good authority that this will be no simple raid for food and girls, no, this time the fires will burn for weeks, and the only residents of our home will be a pile of skulls being pecked at by ravens.

We will not go meekly, our women are sharpening stakes, our men digging out rusted and notched weapons from cellars, if this is to be our end, let them remember Kwynn as a name of fear.

Help us, and your name will live forever.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
Re: The poor village of Kwynn
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 01:42:19 am »
Figures that HATE could only pick on the poor and desolate after failing time and time again to budge the Green wall of LLJK. I will gladly take up arms with you in your time of need.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 04:37:36 am »
+1
yep that village was poor....

still had courage thought!  8-)
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline Nasturtium

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 04:39:27 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Noone remains to tell the story of the atrocities commited here.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 10:25:59 am »
+1
I don't weather to laugh or cry.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Zaren

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Zaren_Astralis
  • IRC nick: Zaren
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 07:16:23 am »
haha...hahaha....hahahahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 06:17:50 pm »
That's what the villagers get for 1 ignoring their first overlords and not wanting to seek their protection. Had they been true to their overlords, they may not have been slaughtered like the dogs they are. Thus the knights of new lost their village to the vile and angry faction of HATEful mercs looking to plunder and destroy that which rejects it's master.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Scrambles720

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scrambles_Astralis
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 07:38:58 pm »
Figures that HATE could only pick on the poor and desolate after failing time and time again to budge the Green wall of LLJK. I will gladly take up arms with you in your time of need.

Wait we tried to take a LLJK village? when?

Offline Nasturtium

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 07:54:46 pm »
+1
Ya congrats on the village cap, I tried to hop in your guys teamspeak during the battle to record the maniachal laughter as you chopped down wave after wave of naked villagers, but you guys kicked me out  :D

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2012, 02:35:24 pm »
At least I did my best.

(click to show/hide)

THE GREATEST

Offline Arn De Gothia

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: D'Haran Legion
  • Game nicks: Arn_De_Gothia, That guy, Why did you stab me?, and ********
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2012, 02:45:09 pm »
+2
I was promised glory and loot. As I stared down at the broken corpse of the peasant boy I ran through, my gorge rose, and I dropped my bastard sword to vomit. Invicti has led us to victory as promised, but at what cost? Naked bodies, stripped of their meagre clothing lay around me, and my only coherent thought in the madness, was simply, "One death is mine, and only one shall it remain".

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2012, 02:48:47 pm »
+2

I know from the battles I signed up for that you guy tried a couple times to take Fisdnar from LLJK. Needless to say, you guys ended up losing both times.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2012, 03:58:03 pm »

I know from the battles I signed up for that you guy tried a couple times to take Fisdnar from LLJK. Needless to say, you guys ended up losing both times.

Yes the glorious fief of Fisdnar still stands free as a bastion of all that is good and green despite the vile attempts to desecrate it.

Heck, your wonderful leaders were trying to spin the losses that somehow you cost us more in gold or something and that meant you really won despite losing.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Scrambles720

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scrambles_Astralis
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2012, 04:57:03 pm »
1 was a raid that you ended up reinforcing in time congratz and the other wasnt us but a friendly peasant.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2012, 07:36:22 pm »
Yes the glorious fief of Fisdnar still stands free as a bastion of all that is good and green despite the vile attempts to desecrate it.

Heck, your wonderful leaders were trying to spin the losses that somehow you cost us more in gold or something and that meant you really won despite losing.

Oh good sir might I interject:

- The Free Peasants of Fidsnar is not the HATE alliance.  Many members of HATE (such as myself) choose to subscribe to the Free Peasants when the plight of the poor and suffering is too great to be ignored, at which times we don our straw hats and ready our pitch forks for glorious peasant battle.   But the peasants themselves are a separate entity, one who we will merc for but are not directly linked with

- I seem to recall the filthy LLJK hordes were the first to shamble towards the humble peasant homeland of Fidsnar, thoughts of destruction ablaze behind the eyes of every invader.  Thus the Free Peasants of Fidsnar (now displaced) are not attacking, but liberating.

- I seem to recall claiming moral victory in the last Fidsnar scuffles.  I stand by that irrefutable claim. Peasants 1 LLJK Hooligans 0 on the moral scoreboard.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345