Author Topic: wpf and throwing, how much makes any sense? Is there an accuracy limit?  (Read 648 times)

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
I've been a hybrid thrower more or less through most of my 10 generations, so I have a good feel for it and I find 115-120 is the sweet spot i prefer to have reasonable ability to hit different targets like horse heads charging at you with jarids, headshotting the occasional archer with snowflakes etc..

As I'm eventually hoping to reach lvl 34, perhaps this summer I'm going to distribute my last wpf points from weaponmaster 8.

cRPG calc tells me I can expect to go from 133 wpf in throwing to 148 if I invest everything in it. (6pt)

Still I'm unsure of wether to put it into 2h going from 122 to 138 or even split it for maximum wpf efficiency. (136/136)

This might seem like nitpicking, but I vaguely think I remember seeing there is a max accuracy achievable for throwing, no matter the wpf.

Is this correct or am I confused? Is there an engine accuracy limitation in throwing, regarless of wpf? Is this why I feel around 120 wpf in throwing is perfect and that more is wasted? If that's the case I'll rather put the points into 2h. (Although it is the most boring alternative)

Can anyone confirm if this is true or false? At what effective wpf does it hit the wall? (Limited by weapon accuracy stat?)

See I would love to throw those snowflakes with even a little bit more accuracy, as throwing in general becomes exponentially more effective the more hits you can land. (Compare to slight speed and damage increase in 2h)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.