Author Topic: Best Horsemen in Crpg (NA)  (Read 2746 times)

Offline Deafening

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Flood, Singing, Amplifier, et al.
Re: Best Horsemen in Crpg (NA)
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2011, 11:36:45 am »
Random fact that no one on cRPG knows: Cavalry is my best class. Guess I have reason to hop on CavalryPractice, lists are my thing yo.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2011, 02:39:10 pm »
thats not true, I like you alot, and also I never reported anything to any judge whatsoever in the tournament, ask my official judge, not a message at all except for my reply to kalam, like I said already in private I am willing to rematch you until you win, I mean braeden beat me 1 point to 0(3 wins for him, 1 for me like our "tourney" set) and it was his throwing from a horse vs my pure 2h that day so....?

I have always loved Orange Crush, Mr Pibb and Dr Pepper and have nothing against you at all, I'm your jiminy cricket

You beat me per the rules of the tournament, so I can't rightfully ask for a rematch, so don't sweat it dude.

Random fact that no one on cRPG knows: Cavalry is my best class. Guess I have reason to hop on CavalryPractice, lists are my thing yo.

Bring it  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2011, 06:11:17 pm »
The one class I'm good at...

I can vouch for the l33tness of both of the date-rape drugs, and Chaos_Takeda. Normally I be lancing bitches whilly nilly, but when one of those three appear my fun ends and an extremely long cavalry-dogfight thing begins. Or I just run away, 7 riding ftw.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2011, 09:27:15 pm »
This is the people i aim for  :shock: and the people i didnt hear of/ know of... i shall aim for  :lol:

Offline Engine

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2011, 11:22:08 pm »
Thanks Huey, you're very kind! I LOOOVE a good cavalry dogfight... they remind of some of the WW2 flight sims I used to play, where gunnery skill is essential, but positioning is even more important.

Due to retiring and Sarranid upkeep, I haven't been cavving because I either don't have the Riding skill or the money. Gotta save up!