Author Topic: Please unban m14_walrus  (Read 1079 times)

Offline TIMTIM

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: cheese
Please unban m14_walrus
« on: February 02, 2012, 12:45:16 am »
Please unban m14_walrus

Offline Cedric_Scott

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Empire
  • Game nicks: Cedric_Scott
Re: Please unban m14_walrus
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 04:05:45 am »

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TIMTIM

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 06:22:22 am »
it is my belief that i was undeserving of an essay and deserve another chance to play the game i love.
I would like to be unbanned. I understand i was banned for intentional team killing for teamwounding and griefing.
I have been banned for months now and am ready for another chance.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 04:55:13 pm »
it is my belief that i was undeserving of an essay and deserve another chance to play the game i love.
I would like to be unbanned. I understand i was banned for intentional team killing for teamwounding and griefing.
I have been banned for months now and am ready for another chance.

It's the admin's belief that you are deserving of an essay ban.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 05:11:57 pm »
You have nine bans total on record so the last admin to ban you decided to give you an essay, topic is and I quote "Your essay is entitled "How to respect others personal space, or how I learned not to teamkill, a walruses journey" 1000 words"

Ignore the bad jokes thrown in there and write a page or two about why you think people don't appreciate being teamkilled by you whenever you are playing this game, and any other revelations you've had in the past month or two you've been banned about why griefing is wrong.  Then post in the appropriate Unban Essays section.

Also note once you write this essay, if it is accepted and you are unbanned, the next ban will be global.  Good luck!
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline TIMTIM

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 12:30:44 am »
oh you gooses. i feel bad for any other chump you got to write these essays just to get unbanned.
you are making it difficult for the greatest number of people to enjoy the game through these perma bans and bans with essays of 1000 words.
i dont have time you write this anymore im trying to play crpg........

Offline TIMTIM

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 12:32:14 am »
i dont have time to*

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 02:28:06 am »
The idea is basically so people like you don't come back, that's why banning exists!

I am trying to be as reasonable as possible here though, and you are required to write an acceptable essay to get one last chance at playing this mod.

so write it or visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Cedric_Scott

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Empire
  • Game nicks: Cedric_Scott
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 02:42:40 am »
oh you gooses. i feel bad for any other chump you got to write these essays just to get unbanned.
you are making it difficult for the greatest number of people to enjoy the game through these perma bans and bans with essays of 1000 words.

Have fun staying banned then, if you've been through school at all it shouldn't be hard to write a 1000 word essay, and it would only take a portion of the time that you would spend playing cRPG to write it.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 02:42:45 pm »
You have nine bans total on record so the last admin to ban you decided to give you an essay, topic is and I quote "Your essay is entitled "How to respect others personal space, or how I learned not to teamkill, a walruses journey" 1000 words"

Ignore the bad jokes thrown in there and write a page or two about why you think people don't appreciate being teamkilled by you whenever you are playing this game, and any other revelations you've had in the past month or two you've been banned about why griefing is wrong.  Then post in the appropriate Unban Essays section.

Also note once you write this essay, if it is accepted and you are unbanned, the next ban will be global.  Good luck!

Bad jokes, it was the best I could come up with at the time :(

Hes right however write a page or two on why teamkilling and griefing is bad post it here, and the admins will move it to the unban essay forum.

Offline Darkwulf

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Crusader
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 05:51:50 pm »

"You have nine bans for similar behavior".  Did you consider you are making it difficult for the people you team wound to enjoy the game?  Or do you only consider your own feelings?  Stay banned if you don't want to write an essay.  I don't think anyone really cares.

You sound young or imature.  Take responsibility and fulfill the requirements of your punishment.  Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 05:53:40 pm by Darkwulf »