Author Topic: Polls on Wooki, Lilith/Nuffen AND [ptx] - DISCUSSION  (Read 26810 times)

Offline Shogunate_Subotai_III

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • ☾☆
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_BD_Subotai
Re: Polls on Wooki, Lilith/Nuffen AND [ptx] - DISCUSSION
« Reply #195 on: March 01, 2011, 12:17:57 pm »
Voted for no one.

Wookie, my clanmate, has kicked me very often.....but not on serious occasion, but as a funny thing because of some silly bullshitting on TS.

ptx and lillith i had no problems.

and here something:

some Admins are to soft, many dont kick the runners or the cliffhangers who make some serious downtime ingame. Wookie maybe a little bit crazy and fast pissed off....but lamers and campers get a fast retribution from him.

and Wookies thing was between him and Georges.....it was a big fault to ban georges (who can be a very major pain in the ass if he griefes someone <3 ) but they settled the argument (clanmates!)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LLJK_Korea1

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • What of it?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
« Reply #196 on: March 01, 2011, 12:20:46 pm »
I'm not voting on anything(for now).

I just wanted to comment something. I saw that someone was arguing with Lilith about her kicking him, thus losing his x? bonus.

Lilith said he blocked the ladders on purpose and with that slowed teams progress.

The guy kicked said it was his own ladder and that he can do whatever he wants on them.

If you ask me, both have a point.

HOWEVER, I would say neither argument is (that) relevant. The problem should have been solved by them talking about it before the actual kick, not after. Perhaps he could have gotten a warning not to block ladders even if it's his until the admin can ask other admins(or whoever) about the ruling on that.

Well, that's about it from me  :mrgreen:

What I've seen Lilith doing is that s/he registers a complaint, observes, if subject continues being an asshat, Lilith kicks the said subject. Sometimes there are mistakes but we all do them, and if losing your x5 is the end of the world, I suggest you start seeing you local therapist.  :wink:
PROUD CITIZEN OF PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF LLJK

Offline Zotte

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Zotte, Craftybadger
  • IRC nick: Zotte
« Reply #197 on: March 01, 2011, 12:31:29 pm »
Why is pTx even being voted on? His nomination thread was starting by Balton who made it cause of [pTx] doing something which apparently another admin did? bit confusing...

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
« Reply #198 on: March 01, 2011, 12:32:43 pm »
No for [ptx], I really see no reason to have him removed.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 01, 2011, 12:33:12 pm »
I would like to add that Lilith/Nuffen is the most active EU admin, currently. Even if Nuffen makes errors and, in my opinion, could grow a bit thicker skin, no other admin puts as much time and effort into keeping the servers clean.
For example, when we were made aware of the siege autobalance exploit, it was Nuffen, who almost single-handedly weeded out these exploiters. And, yes, it takes more effort to spot these exploiters than most other rule-breakers.

Remove vote = Change vote, it is still there, just a few hours left on those polls...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 12:51:22 pm by [ptx] »

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #200 on: March 01, 2011, 01:17:18 pm »
About 8 month that i play cRPG and i never had any issue nor even a word with any admin, how ppl do to have problem with admin?

Wrong behaviour may be...

And how can we blame an admin because he's'doing his job (btw job for free).

I'm sure the idea of polling admin removal was made in a good mind, but seriously there are way more griefers than bad admin. That's the real problem, too many griefers, when you see the behaviour of some players, the trolling in chat, leeching, exploiting, and all the bs, how an admin can stay tolerant and don't ban them? Then it's pretty easy to be upset and starting kicking for minor reasons, or making a mistake.

Without asslicking :
Continue the job, ban the griefers!!

Offline AngryScotsman

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Polls on Wooki and Lilith/Nuffen - DISCUSSION
« Reply #201 on: March 01, 2011, 01:35:02 pm »
How is it that you can make accusations backed up by something there is no evidence it actually happened the way you are describing it, yet you expect lilith to back up her every word with proof.

Also, from what I've seen in game, you stand up to your nick, and I'm happy you were finally banned (even though for something else and only temporarily), because your flaming in game was annyoing to say the least.

Because I'm not the one in a position of power and responsibility. The moment people in a position of power stop being ACCOUNTABLE by producing HARD EVIDENCE they start being ABUSIVE of that power. He has everything to prove and me nothing: innocent until proven guilty.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 01:44:48 pm by AngryScotsman »

Offline BlameMeForTheNoise

• Count
  • Renown: 189
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guards
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Sonjarr
« Reply #202 on: March 01, 2011, 01:49:23 pm »
I have never seen Lilith do anything wrong... (And i play almost everyday for two - five hours on the EU-Servers)

I agree on Wookie being easily offended and trolling a lot. But i think thats rather amusing and never seems to be too serious...
The thing with Georges and him was between the two and is settled as far as i know.

And for the mapchanges: I used to notice, that even before he was nominated he was asking everytime before a mapchange. And if the majority declined he didnt change. He DID however changed the map more often if the majority was asking for it...

If someone is afk at the end of a battle-round or using construction-sites to block on siege-maps he did respond in an appropriate way.
This is not me defending a clanmate, but me stating my neutral opinion.

Voted no for both.
And i would say that there are way too many people behaving like raging childs in a supermarket who dont get the delicious chocolatebar they want and blame their mother...
Examples in this thread galore...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 01:53:50 pm by BlameMeForTheNoise »

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nemeth
  • IRC nick: Nemeth
« Reply #203 on: March 01, 2011, 02:13:25 pm »
Because I'm not the one in a position of power and responsibility. The moment people in a position of power stop being ACCOUNTABLE by producing HARD EVIDENCE they start being ABUSIVE of that power. He has everything to prove and me nothing: innocent until proven guilty.

You need to stop thinking about this as if this was real life legal procces. You are not going to jail and they are not payed for their job. If they see you break the rules, they will kick/ban you. It's your turn then to provide evidence that you didn't do what you are accused of. You have acces to the recent events (L in game), you can take screenshots to support your defense. If you can't even do that, it's your loss I guess...

Offline krampe

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 4
  • Count Palatine of the Rhine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pony
  • Game nicks: krampe and the moons
« Reply #204 on: March 01, 2011, 03:14:01 pm »

Only a small example of the behaviour of a player named angryscotsman:

The recent Fallen all CRPG tournament, most content and disciplined tournament so far, except of only ONE player, the already mentioned angryscotsman who ran into the battle arena twice, got killed the second time by the referee, did not learn anything and went back to take revenge on that referee.

final result: perm ban
goodbye griefer!
Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Yeah, well you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Offline Tai Feng

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 01, 2011, 03:14:46 pm »
Now that I'm finally unMuted (a result of biased abuse of course, but that's another story), let me add few things here:

1. Great thread ;) Had fun reading it.

2. Both Wookie and Lilith continually abused their powers, as is pretty evident, and the only way for them to remain admins is by heavy faction-lobbying.

2 a) Abuses of Wookie are too numerous to count, so I'll just post one. I teamwound (without killing) AFKers horse on spawn. OK fine, I'm not saying that this should be allowed. What Wookie does is give me 1 (one) week ban, and his explanation why this ban was 1 week instead of 1 day was: "You hit Shogunate member."  That's his explanation in the old forum. And - the best part follows - instead of apologizing to me, he threatens with 'you better not do it again or else'.

2 b) Lilith. He made me lose x3 by kicking me from the server unjustly. I broke no rule other than the one in his own head. The entire situation requires a bit more clarification. I am a crossbowman. This means that I need a good spot for ambushes, a spot where I am not noticed. That means that often (not always) people following me reduce my ability to kill. I carry ladders. This mind sound like a silly statement so let me explain. :)  When I don't carry ladders (1h+shield build) I can ask my team for an hour straight and no one will help out with ladders (I am not exaggerating). When I finally take my own ladders, 20 people follow me on 1 tiny roof (note: sometimes I put ladders for everyone - but not always). With 20 people on 1 tiny roof we all get shot easily.
So why did Lilith ban me? You see, I placed my own ladder on a roof. Then I jumped on the 2nd floor (not the roof - which was accessible too) in order to hide in the haystack. But, I stood at the edge of the floor, and was trying to destroy the ladder (but I had to wait till others move off it). Here comes the entertaining part: two teammates try to jump on the 2nd floor (one of them infantry peasant). They fail to jump over me (standing still), and fall on the ground (they didn't die, but lost some health I assume). It's not like I wanted them to lose the health - I was simply hoping they would get the hint and go to the roof or elsewhere. Then Lilith kicks me off the server, with the explanation that I was 'hurting the team'. Mind you, I am not the best player, but my kick hurt the team far more than whatever transpired a minute earlier.

The bottomline is: you can't just come up with your own rules and kick/ban people for fun. "Teamhurting"? Really? Why don't you kick 1/4 of the team who suicides to death by doing frontal charge instead of going with the team plan?

Admins should not abuse their power to punish jaywalking but to eliminate serious offenses.

3) Good riddance.
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Imperial army: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4muBipy9-Q

Offline Brutal

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 24
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Pecores_Brutal_le chacal Cold_stone Bazooka
« Reply #206 on: March 01, 2011, 03:29:32 pm »
I voted no for all cuz I like everybody :D  and i can't complain about any admin so far .

I especially like admin that have the balls to that take action against bigmouth and "important" figures of this community when they grief or leech.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #207 on: March 01, 2011, 04:08:40 pm »
Tai Feng: hurting teammates intentionally is against the rules. I didnt just notice you, I was there, I saw exactly what you did. You climbed up the ladder, ran into the hay to hide, saw others coming up on the ladder, and ran back to push em down. Its a pretty hard fall that killed about 50% of peoples hp.
For this you should have been banned, and next time I will ban you for it.

II) Battle mode and Strategus Battle mode specific rules
1) No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2492.0.html
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 04:33:35 pm by Lilith »

Offline Tai Feng

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 01, 2011, 04:18:39 pm »
Tai Feng: hurting teammates intentionally is against the rules. I didnt just notice you, I was there, I saw exactly what you did. You climbed up the ladder, ran into the hay to hide, saw others coming up on the ladder, and ran back to push em down. Its a pretty hard fall that killed about 50% of peoples hp.
For this you should have been banned, and next time I will ban you for it.

There you go, what more proof is needed that this admin needs to go?

He doesn't even understand what is intentional teamhurting and what not. Please remove him immediately.

It's pointless to explain to Lilith (I tried) so for the audience: which part of "I stood still" is not clear here? I didn't push anyone anywhere. They wanted to jump over me, failed, and fell down. It was my ladder, they were hurting my position as a hiding xbowman, and that's that. And I always destroy my own ladders so enemy can't get to me nor know where I am. Don't like it? DONT CLIMB MY LADDER. Simple.

It's an honor to get your yes-vote, because it shows that Im doing something right. :)

Sad psychology trick. You're a bad admin, and you're so bad you don't even realize you're bad. With you as admin we will soon need a law book and lawyers to interpret it.
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Imperial army: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4muBipy9-Q

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #209 on: March 01, 2011, 04:23:51 pm »
You did'nt stand still, as i described in my post. :)