Author Topic: Dual punishment  (Read 782 times)

Offline HassassinJOE

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Dual punishment
« on: January 31, 2012, 12:23:19 am »
I've been banned three times now...

Only once did I actually deserve to be banned, and even then, all the admin had to do was warn me.

Recently i was banned when i attacked a teammate who was harassing me.. I reported it to the admin on at the time, and both Bushido Brown and i where told to stop causing trouble..

I stopped and continued playing.. Bushido_Brown went to the forums and got me banned... Smoothrich banned me... He didint bother to see that bushido brown was harrasing me for about 30 minutes..

He used the only tool in his bag. a hammer and dealt with me.. Not the guy instigating the poblems to begin with..

IM ASKING THIS;

start banning both parties when it comes to team wounding.. in most cases its returned FF that gets people in trouble. not the guy who started the problem..

BAN both the accuser and the accused.. especially when its obvious that one guy is following the other guy around harrasing the shit out of them, until they get pist and over react, like I did..

Check out all the pictures.. Bushido Brown was following me around harrasing me..

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,25235.0.html

notice how the enemy is at my back... that bushido brown is just following me... Also notice how he manipulated SMOOTHRICH into banning me.. How easy it is to take advantage of moderators if you got the right screen shots that where pulled out of context... because the moderators dont bother looking into problems... smoothrich said he on IRC that he thought Bushido was harrasing me, even though he still just banned me... reduced from 72 hours to 24 hours becuase he thought i was being harrassed...

like a cop who gives you a ticket for speeding... forget the fact that the guy behind you was tailing you for the last 30 miles.... you go 1 mpg over and you get a ticket..

WORTHLESS MODERATORS.... if this is not true. prove it!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 12:33:12 am by HassassinJOE »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Dual punishment
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 12:31:35 am »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline HassassinJOE

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 12:36:28 am »
Please if you feel that I was wronged.. vote smoothrich down

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,17457.0.html

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 01:50:09 am »
You can play on the Australian server still :D
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 09:15:04 am »

Only once did I actually deserve to be banned, and even then, all the admin had to do was warn me.

Recently i was banned when i attacked a teammate who was harassing me.. I reported it to the admin on at the time, and both Bushido Brown and i where told to stop causing trouble..

I stopped and continued playing.. Bushido_Brown went to the forums and got me banned... Smoothrich banned me... He didint bother to see that bushido brown was harrasing me for about 30 minutes..

He used the only tool in his bag. a hammer and dealt with me.. Not the guy instigating the poblems to begin with..

IM ASKING THIS;

start banning both parties when it comes to team wounding.. in most cases its returned FF that gets people in trouble. not the guy who started the problem..

BAN both the accuser and the accused.. especially when its obvious that one guy is following the other guy around harrasing the shit out of them, until they get pist and over react, like I did..

Check out all the pictures.. Bushido Brown was following me around harrasing me..

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,25235.0.html

notice how the enemy is at my back... that bushido brown is just following me... Also notice how he manipulated SMOOTHRICH into banning me.. How easy it is to take advantage of moderators if you got the right screen shots that where pulled out of context... because the moderators dont bother looking into problems... smoothrich said he on IRC that he thought Bushido was harrasing me, even though he still just banned me... reduced from 72 hours to 24 hours becuase he thought i was being harrassed...

like a cop who gives you a ticket for speeding... forget the fact that the guy behind you was tailing you for the last 30 miles.... you go 1 mpg over and you get a ticket..

WORTHLESS MODERATORS.... if this is not true. prove it!

I don't get your problem really.

I checked the screens, you wounded him for about 20 times. Every admin would ban you for this.

There are no screens showing that he did anything. Don't you have some on your own?

It's quite useless to link screens that only show how guilty you are^^

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 03:29:00 pm »

Enough said, guilty!

And if I look at the screens I don't see anything Bushido does wrong. Just seems you raged after he reported you for the first hit.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 03:30:20 pm by dodnet »
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 04:19:20 pm »
I wish admins would stop banning people and just stick to warnings/kick except for the worst behavior (repeat TKing, incessant leaching, cheating, etc).

WHatever happened to Warn -> Kick -> Ban?
It seems like here its Ban -> Essay Ban -> Permaban.   :?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 04:37:13 pm by Garison »