Author Topic: Ban Request Bushido_Brown  (Read 636 times)

Offline HassassinJOE

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request Bushido_Brown
« on: January 30, 2012, 11:05:12 pm »
I was recently banned due to the report from Bushido_Brown that I was team wounding him...

He also says that it was unprovoked...

But as you can clearly see in the photos, the enemy is beyond me, at my back..

The whole time i was being followed around by Bushido_Brown. He was standing at my back negating my movements. Griefing me.
After several minutes of this, I stopped trying to fight and started attacking Bushido in response... whenever he would try to grief me..

We both complained to the admin on NA_1 at the time.. she told us both to stop... which happen..  Bushido Immediately left and reported me on the forums...

I am not asking to be un banned, all I am asking is, simply that Bushido_Brown also reieve a 24 hour ban for instigating what happened in game...

I did not take screen shots at the time of this. But I am using Bushido_Brown's screen shots. It clearly shows him following me around during several matches...

Make the punishment fit the incident..
24 hour ban for BOTH OF US, not just me

page with the screen shots; http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,25235.0.html

screenshots ; all of them show what im saying to be true... its not fair that I was the only one to get banned... Ban Bushido aswell for instigating this...

Offline Xeen

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
Re: Ban Request Bushido_Brown
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 02:39:53 am »
Oh.  Glad I came to read these today.  Bushido was openly TKing people in spawn yesterday.  He blackbarred me and killed some other guy in spawn, we were even trying to defend ourselves.  Guy needs to be punished.

Offline Bushido Brown

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Equestria
  • Game nicks: Grand_Master_Bushido_Brown
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 03:32:37 am »
Oh.  Glad I came to read these today.  Bushido was openly TKing people in spawn yesterday.  He blackbarred me and killed some other guy in spawn, we were even trying to defend ourselves.  Guy needs to be punished.

What are you talking about?...

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 03:37:11 am »

Would you please give me a server and the time that happened?
I just checked the log from 01/01/2012 to 01/30/2012 for him and his TKs and this came up:

(click to show/hide)

Doubt the search could have missed any.

HassassinJOE, after you came back and sounded kinda reasonable I went ahead and checked the logs on your incident.
Memento_Mori was the admin you talked to so i guess you can expect a reply here soonish.

Offline Nehvar

• Duke
  • Renown: 550
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 04:17:36 am »
I think there is a guy simply named "Bushido".  You aren't confusing the two, are you?
WSE2 gives us the key to a wonderful world of butthurt...

Offline Bushido Brown

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Equestria
  • Game nicks: Grand_Master_Bushido_Brown
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 04:21:00 am »
I think there is a guy simply named "Bushido".  You aren't confusing the two, are you?

Even my clanmates have :\

Offline Memento_Mori

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • I use these forums to hook up with hot ladies
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Memento_Mori, Sengo_Muramasa, Born_Of_Osiris,
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 04:57:29 pm »
Unfortunately I wasn't spectating you both at the time so I saw no evidence of BushidoBrown provoking you. But on the forums & in the logs there is a nice bit of evidence of you team wounding BushidoBrown. HassassinJOE please try other methods next time, breaking the rules will just end in you getting in trouble and the reason for you breaking those rules just gets lost in the wind. Next time try to keep your cool, report to admins and make them handle it. If reporting once doesn't get the desired effect from the admin, report a few more times, ask them to watch you, screen shots, video but try your hardest not to break the rules because you end up in situations like this.

Sorry for taking so long to respond. PM me if you would like to further discuss, locking topic.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 05:00:24 pm by Memento_Mori »