Donate Gold to Alt?

Yes
24 (77.4%)
No
6 (19.4%)
Other (State what)
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Donate Gold to an Alt  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Stabby_Dave

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Stabby_Dave, Squelch, Dave_The_Longbowman, Faggy_Dave
  • IRC nick: Stabby
Re: Donate Gold to an Alt
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2012, 02:06:57 pm »
You could potentially disallow gold transfer to STF alts so that people cant just create Insta-troll builds. However, I dont really see this as a bad thing. If anything, it would be funny and very useful for organised events. In addition, yes people can transfer 150k to an STF alt and ride around on a plated charger and full black plate but that 150k just becomes dead money then - it cant be transferred back and is lost when the STF char is deleted to make a new one.

Offline _Savein_

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm French So What....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2012, 05:01:29 pm »
Im still trying to figure out why everyone is so bum fuck hurt because allot of players have over 100K in gold, So what we have been playing in c-rpg long enough that we can have that much money, Stop complaining and go grind some gold. Other then that it would be cool to transfer gold to alts and such, But there should be a limit of how much you can transfer at a time, maybe 20-50K a day or every 2 days, But if you want to throw allot of money around on alts then I'd be all for it.
I'm French... So what Doesn't make me any worse then I already am..

Offline Snoozer

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Faction:Knights Hospitaller
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2012, 10:08:26 pm »
Im still trying to figure out why everyone is so bum fuck hurt because allot of players have over 100K in gold, So what we have been playing in c-rpg long enough that we can have that much money, Stop complaining and go grind some gold. Other then that it would be cool to transfer gold to alts and such, But there should be a limit of how much you can transfer at a time, maybe 20-50K a day or every 2 days, But if you want to throw allot of money around on alts then I'd be all for it.

do you mean on the alts or the mains?

on mains of course

but alts no because i hardly ever use stf due to the fact the require a lot of time wasted to get them going.so if your trying to test a build you need to invest in the time to get the equipment which based off the build can take a day or several days based on its cash needs
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Good Bye Lost Legion R.I.P Q_Q