Poll

c-RPG patch

Good
52 (65.8%)
no Good
27 (34.2%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: November 22, 2013, 01:53:55 pm

Author Topic: c-RPG patch  (Read 2413 times)

Offline MaliniakPL

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Maliniak_the_Grey
c-RPG patch
« on: February 26, 2011, 01:53:55 pm »
noticed that lately a lot of people running around on the respi se without stain of armor and does not do anything except hitting the stick of the other better players if he was to create a sense of EXP for winning and not for kill? Maybe could be persuaded to restore the principle of walks KILL KILL = = EXP and GOLD for randomików eg for 15lvl gets a little more gold and items are cheaper? Of course you need to embed it right in the email to you walking, what do you know?

Offline FICO

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandits
  • Game nicks: Bandit_FICO
Re: c-RPG patch
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 01:59:04 pm »
eh? what? try google translate. this one sucks
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A fighter is more dangerous, starved, sick, injured, sleep-deprived, drunk and naked than the normal person is well-fed, healthy, whole, rested, cold sober and armed to the teeth

Offline verinen

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Verinen
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 02:08:57 pm »
noticed that lately a lot of people running around on the respi se without stain of armor and does not do anything except hitting the stick of the other better players if he was to create a sense of EXP for winning and not for kill? Maybe could be persuaded to restore the principle of walks KILL KILL = = EXP and GOLD for randomików eg for 15lvl gets a little more gold and items are cheaper? Of course you need to embed it right in the email to you walking, what do you know?

+1

Google translator sucks, pamiętaj młody padawanie.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 02:10:42 pm by verinen »

Offline Marblecake

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_Marblecake_the_Motorized, Azincourt, The_Little_Hobbit, The_Crushing_Hobbit, Plumbers_Mario
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 04:05:49 pm »
Eh  :?:

Can anyone make sense of this?

Offline FICO

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 04:06:32 pm »
speak polish it's easier to understand (for me) than pidgin

A fighter is more dangerous, starved, sick, injured, sleep-deprived, drunk and naked than the normal person is well-fed, healthy, whole, rested, cold sober and armed to the teeth

Offline 1slander

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Timing that sidestep is key to the 1h battle axe
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NORD
  • Game nicks: Araios, Pallas, Hammer. Formerly DRAC & Duke_of_Hazard
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 07:45:01 pm »

Actually I can speak Gypsy - allow me to translate -

He notices that people with little to no armor can parry and chamber block to a point of making the game impossible for him to enjoy.  He suggests that experience and gold come only from kills and nothing else.  He then suggest that by lvl 15 you may be able to actually afford something with his idea, which leads me to believe in his perfect world you could not beforehand.  He then goes on to say he will put a spell on anyone who chamber blocks him, he will send it via email which will only show up as a picture of you walking.

Hence - should you receive an email with a picutre of you walking then do not open it!  It is a gypsy spell!
Float like a butterfly sting like an axe

Offline FICO

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 08:51:18 pm »
oh, thanx.
btw you got +1

Offline Ganon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ganon, Linkk
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 08:53:48 pm »
Actually I can speak Gypsy - allow me to translate -

He notices that people with little to no armor can parry and chamber block to a point of making the game impossible for him to enjoy.  He suggests that experience and gold come only from kills and nothing else.  He then suggest that by lvl 15 you may be able to actually afford something with his idea, which leads me to believe in his perfect world you could not beforehand.  He then goes on to say he will put a spell on anyone who chamber blocks him, he will send it via email which will only show up as a picture of you walking.

Hence - should you receive an email with a picutre of you walking then do not open it!  It is a gypsy spell!

Damn polish gypsies. Why and how do they play Warband anyway ?

Offline Kung Fu Jesus

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 08:54:29 pm »
Is this something about Dyr owning people(including me) with his practice sword?
"My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuck’'s really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Mitch

Offline verinen

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Verinen
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 11:40:09 pm »
Damn polish gypsies. Why and how do they play Warband anyway ?

You saw one thing like this and you think now that every polish player can't speak English and is noob?

Offline 1slander

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2011, 11:54:09 pm »
Personally I think being a Gypsy in a caravan would be awesome!  Not only do you get gypsy princesses but you also get trapeze contortionists from the Circus in tow.  It's win-win.  Plus poor is cool!  no more rat race.

I think they just use magic to step in and out of the internet - using their mind. 

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2011, 11:54:37 pm »
You saw one thing like this and you think now that every polish player can't speak English and is noob?

He is joking, I suspect.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline 1slander

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2011, 12:02:17 am »
I'm from Canada so I can't really say anything about Poland either way but I'm sure it would be an awesome place to visit!  Isn't that where perogies and cabbage rolls were designed?  Mmmm, I'm getting hungry already

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2011, 12:04:02 am »
30 Votes already? Goodness Gracious.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Ramsay

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ramsay
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2011, 01:00:04 am »
In Poland gypsies wear golden rings and drive BMW  :| Seriously! I'm Polish. Thats cuz they can do what they want and if someone tries to stop them gypsies give him a "curse of funny retardation". Polish police was equipped with pedants containing gypsy tears to counter this threat. Didn't help them much though.