Author Topic: Rhoduckians were banned  (Read 460 times)

Offline RookieGladiator

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • *Puts on bucket* Let's go.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MurderBoner
  • Game nicks: RookieGladiator41259
Rhoduckians were banned
« on: January 28, 2012, 04:39:06 pm »
Me and my fellow Rhoduckian are trying to find out why we we're banned there was no warning and we hadn't done anything wrong for awhile. I just would like to know what happened and why to get us both freak banned. When my friend HoloSteel_of_Rhoduckia was banned it didn't say anything in global chat like "X banned X for blah blah blah".
Insert custom signature here.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Rhoduckians were banned
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 05:10:22 pm »
You were both banned for repeated TW/Tking reported in the following thread

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,25085.new.html#new

Your ban will expire tomorrow.

Offline Holo33

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • Why am I a begger? I AM A GOD!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 05:56:15 am »
Horse bumped on purpose? Screenshots don't tell the whole story. I just spawned and I bumped someone because I have a horse and I'm in the middle of everyone. So he presses M. This honestly yes made me angry, but why would I kill him for that? So the game continued and I guess I bumped him again. He presses M again. At that point he was abusing the M button because it was made for purposefully team killing. I wasn't purposefully team killing though. So another way past the game It turns out a cav with a large warhorse was going to run over half the naked people on our team. So I couch lance the horse and take out the horse. As I was turning I ran over I think 2 people and one happened to be ballsoffury so he presses M. So your telling me for abusing the M button and taking a screenshot of the logs means he can make us seem like idiots? No, you did not see the whole story and are pushing the gun. Ok maybe we DID team kill him, but I still want someone to ask the whole story before banning me and my friend without warning. I did report him to admin for misusing the M button and I hope that the admin would help me on that problem. I hope before you think you can just ban us you will ask for the whole story. Honestly we will be ok for being banned for two days but these things make me angry and you would be too.
Rhoduckia will make a name for itself...

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 02:28:39 pm »
Horse bumped on purpose? Screenshots don't tell the whole story. I just spawned and I bumped someone because I have a horse and I'm in the middle of everyone. So he presses M. This honestly yes made me angry, but why would I kill him for that? So the game continued and I guess I bumped him again. He presses M again. At that point he was abusing the M button because it was made for purposefully team killing. I wasn't purposefully team killing though. So another way past the game It turns out a cav with a large warhorse was going to run over half the naked people on our team. So I couch lance the horse and take out the horse. As I was turning I ran over I think 2 people and one happened to be ballsoffury so he presses M. So your telling me for abusing the M button and taking a screenshot of the logs means he can make us seem like idiots? No, you did not see the whole story and are pushing the gun. Ok maybe we DID team kill him, but I still want someone to ask the whole story before banning me and my friend without warning. I did report him to admin for misusing the M button and I hope that the admin would help me on that problem. I hope before you think you can just ban us you will ask for the whole story. Honestly we will be ok for being banned for two days but these things make me angry and you would be too.

Just an FYI, the text for the M button has been changed. It's not INTENTIONAL teamwounding anymore, but ANY teamwounding. It's there to make people WATCH what they do, or else be kicked for it. Just read the text for yourself next time.

It says " X has teamwounded you, press [M]". And the other text is, "You have reported X for teamwounding, Penalty: #/5
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MyBallsYourChin

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 05:46:10 pm »

You both took turns hitting me unto rookie killed me.  Cry more.