Author Topic: Ban Request Noobie_ATS  (Read 1995 times)

Offline Cedric_Scott

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Empire
  • Game nicks: Cedric_Scott
Ban Request Noobie_ATS
« on: January 28, 2012, 05:51:43 am »
Should be pretty obvious what this thread is about...

Noobie hiding again, this time where nobody can get to him.

He used a siege shield to jump into an enclosed area:
(click to show/hide)

Tried to make the pictures as small as I could, the original resolution on them is 1980x1200 and I didn't want them to take up the whole screen.

EDIT: I see that the other thread about Noobie is still open, but I assume that it's supposed to be locked.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 06:20:27 am by Cedric_Scott »

Offline SuperNewb

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None of yo business
Re: Ban Request Noobie_ATS
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 06:50:16 am »
I recognized that I was stuck and a person with a long spear as you can see in your second screenshot was able to kill me so I wasn't trying to delay in any way.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 07:00:08 am by SuperNewb »

Offline Cedric_Scott

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 07:15:53 am »
I wasn't trying to delay in any way.

I think that there's about 100 people who would laugh at that statement.

Offline SuperNewb

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 07:20:48 am »
I think that there's about 100 people who would laugh at that statement.

What are you trying to say then? Like why are you trying to ban me?

Offline Cedric_Scott

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 07:22:30 am »
What are you trying to say then? Like why are you trying to ban me?

Because you and a big portion of ATS delay at least once every map that you play on, its very annoying and all it does is waste everybody's time. There have been so many complaints about you guys and admins have even witnessed you do it, I'm amazed at how you guys aren't banned right now.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 07:24:26 am by Cedric_Scott »

Offline SuperNewb

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 07:49:24 am »
Because you and a big portion of ATS delay at least once every map that you play on, its very annoying and all it does is waste everybody's time. There have been so many complaints about you guys and admins have even witnessed you do it, I'm amazed at how you guys aren't banned right now.

As stated in my first post, the guy with the long spear killed me, but you probably don't have that screenshot since it must be biased for your opinion. I didn't want to delay at all because it makes everyone mad (although I do like troll)

Offline Cedric_Scott

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 07:53:09 am »
As stated in my first post, the guy with the long spear killed me, but you probably don't have that screenshot since it must be biased for your opinion. I didn't want to delay at all because it makes everyone mad (although I do like troll)

So because someone found a way to kill you, its all okay? You delay rounds on an hourly basis, so many people complain about you, you can't justify defending yourself in this situation, and you can't say that you didn't want to delay because you do it all the fucking time.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 07:56:52 am »
It;s confirmed through the amount of bullshit this kid spews on the battle server, he is a troll.  He doesnt ever shut the fuck up, and he seems to want to argue with everyone, and as you can see in the post he is biased towards us as a whole, and not what actually occurred.  So taking almost anything he has to say is near pointless.  At this point and time he is currently arguing with a member of LLJK in battle chat

Offline Cedric_Scott

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 08:01:51 am »
It;s confirmed through the amount of bullshit this kid spews on the battle server, he is a troll.  He doesnt ever shut the fuck up, and he seems to want to argue with everyone, and as you can see in the post he is biased towards us as a whole, and not what actually occurred.  So taking almost anything he has to say is near pointless.  At this point and time he is currently arguing with a member of LLJK in battle chat

Could you please be specific with who I was arguing with? Because I just got back from the bathroom and the only thing I remember saying prior to that is that I had no desire to join ATS (although you guys seem to want me very badly).

And you're obviously not biased.  :rolleyes:

Offline SuperNewb

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 08:28:21 am »

trying to votekick an admin (see chat on left):

Sometimes you really got take this game less seriously... I even told him that I was going to kick him because he had just turned it on. I am not retarded and trying to kick an admin as that is completely useless.
After a few of them he said: J'taime :) (which is I love you :) )

Offline oohillac

• Marshall
  • Renown: 724
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player
  • boys don't cry
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 09:09:17 am »
Sometimes you really got take this game less seriously... I even told him that I was going to kick him because he had just turned it on. I am not retarded and trying to kick an admin as that is completely useless.
After a few of them he said: J'taime :) (which is I love you :) )

Actually, it would be Je t'aime

nice try

Offline SuperNewb

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2012, 09:11:24 am »

nice try

If you knew how to write french when chatting with people.... It's funny because I am french.

nice try :lol:

esti que ce gas est tllment fucking con c incroyable.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 09:17:49 am by SuperNewb »

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2012, 09:17:58 am »

nice try

Learn how informal french works.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2012, 09:21:04 am »
As far as the image in the OP goes, one image is not sufficient grounds to ask that the individual be banned. Now, fi you captured screenies of him doing this multiple rounds, then we'd have grounds to issue a ban. (Even posting screenies of him going in there multiple times as evidenced by the different round numbers would have been more than sufficient).

As far as oohilac's post goes, we've(the admin panel) actually been DEEP in discussion about this issue of using construction equipment/siege junk in battle over the last couple weeks or so, I myslef(along with canary and a few others) have seen this happen first hand and we were sort of at an impasse as we did not know how to handle the situation. There was a thread made about it within the admin's forum and we eventually had to go to Meow to get a ruling on this (he's also witnessed it.) And this is the conclusion he came to.

Well i tried to get an answer which did not happen so besides this obviously falling under the asshat rule especially if it is mainly used to troll admins, you can hereby ban people for leeching if they pull that crap.
As in - not contributing to the team effort - warn - remove.

I will try to get this added to the rules but until then just hit me with the threads you need this confirmed in and i will do so.

Edit: Also feel free to quote this where needed.

Since it's been a gray area for the most part (common sense should have dictated to a degree in my opinion, but that is besides the point.) I'm going to give all parties involved the benefit of the doubt and simply issue this as a warning. In the future, i'd appreciate it if incidents such as the ones oohilac captured in his screenies not happen in battle, administrative action will be taken if such behavior continues. Thanks guys.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 09:25:26 am by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.