• jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
Re: Praven
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 03:26:46 pm »
+4
Hey guys,

At the beginning I want to thank you for the congratulations and great defense. Once upon a time I don't had so much fun.

Despite the fact that we play this game for many months, the whole time we all learning how to play this. It is not easy. Public servers CRPG, unfortunately do not learn us how to play as a team. Everyone sees what it looks like - a comment is superfluous. I have a concern that one last patch even worsened the situation. Therefore it is cool to play Strategus and trying be getting better.

If we want more cool battles, we should:
- Make more big factions (not 1k small clans (http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/board,7.0.html 22 sites  :rolleyes: ) - because small clan is unable to produce a large army - non stop someone has to be offline - real life is more important) and attract to strategus
- Attract more random players (I do not understand why they are not bored of playing alone all the time)
- Changing our attitude towards other people (hate is hopelessly stupid - spoils the atmosphere, generates GTXers)
- Forget about the individual K:D ratio - just think about teamwork - it will give you more joy
- Force the developers to faster debugging
- Make better coordinate cooperation by allies
- Set a far-reaching plans
- Be patient (the game is slow, but it's good because you can not neglect work and family responsibilities)
- Put more effort into systematic micromanagment

Do not be frustrated by the result of yesterday's battles - on the side of the attackers were involved with very experienced players (in my opinion) with some of the best clans, as Drzuzhina, Nords, STR (The Union) and many other good EU players. We (Grey Order) also all the time working to improve the quality of our teamwork. For perfection is still a long way, but we will try to be better. We have already learned weak points of defense, therefore you have been defeated. You were great yesterday, and to the end I was not sure if we can get this hellish city.

See you on the next battle!

Harpag - Lord of Praven  :wink:

PS. Frank - I do not buy your excuses about formatting PC - give us this movie  :P
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 03:40:19 pm by Harpag »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Stabby_Dave

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Stabby_Dave, Squelch, Dave_The_Longbowman, Faggy_Dave
  • IRC nick: Stabby
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 05:51:01 pm »
Hey guys,

At the beginning I want to thank you for the congratulations and great defense. Once upon a time I don't had so much fun.

Despite the fact that we play this game for many months, the whole time we all learning how to play this. It is not easy. Public servers CRPG, unfortunately do not learn us how to play as a team. Everyone sees what it looks like - a comment is superfluous. I have a concern that one last patch even worsened the situation. Therefore it is cool to play Strategus and trying be getting better.

- Make more big factions (not 1k small clans (http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/board,7.0.html 22 sites  :rolleyes: ) - because small clan is unable to produce a large army - non stop someone has to be offline - real life is more important) and attract to strategus
- Attract more random players (I do not understand why they are not bored of playing alone all the time)
- Changing our attitude towards other people (hate is hopelessly stupid - spoils the atmosphere, generates GTXers)
- Forget about the individual K:D ratio - just think about teamwork - it will give you more joy
- Be patient (the game is slow, but it's good because you can not neglect work and family responsibilities)

Do not be frustrated by the result of yesterday's battles - on the side of the attackers were involved with very experienced players (in my opinion) with some of the best clans, as Drzuzhina, Nords, STR (The Union) and many other good EU players. We (Grey Order) also all the time working to improve the quality of our teamwork. For perfection is still a long way, but we will try to be better. We have already learned weak points of defense, therefore you have been defeated. You were great yesterday, and to the end I was not sure if we can get this hellish city.

See you on the next battle!

Harpag - Lord of Praven  :wink:

PS. Frank - I do not buy your excuses about formatting PC - give us this movie  :P

How about greys fight DRZ? Then we would really have some epic battles. There sure as fuck isnt anyone else left for you to fight lol.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 07:25:30 pm »
Why? Because you want it? And you - from what you're clan? Secret? How many active players? How many villages? Do you have friends? Are you doing something more than spaming on the forum? Would you like battles? When will be battle between us and Druzhina, it would be there any (no) place for you, so please no excitement. I'm trying to be open for the community, but people like you did not help. Happy?
You have no idea what about are you talking. Do something constructive.

Offline Stabby_Dave

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 34
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Stabby_Dave, Squelch, Dave_The_Longbowman, Faggy_Dave
  • IRC nick: Stabby
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2012, 07:42:31 pm »
Why? Because you want it? And you - from what you're clan? Secret? How many active players? How many villages? Do you have friends? Are you doing something more than spaming on the forum? Would you like battles? When will be battle between us and Druzhina, it would be there any (no) place for you, so please no excitement. I'm trying to be open for the community, but people like you did not help. Happy?
You have no idea what about are you talking. Do something constructive.

Whats with all the rage Harpag? It was just a suggestion and im not asking for any of your super secret, really important clan secrets. Im in a small clan with few members that cannot have a real impact on strategus. 2 of the biggest and most active clans in strategus are best buddies, which makes for a very boring experience for everyone. I know Grey and DRZ and best internet buddies but are you not even a tiny bit interested in a bit of friendly competition? Are you not interested in seeing who would win?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2012, 07:53:37 pm »
Whats with all the rage Harpag? It was just a suggestion and im not asking for any of your super secret, really important clan secrets. Im in a small clan with few members that cannot have a real impact on strategus. 2 of the biggest and most active clans in strategus are best buddies, which makes for a very boring experience for everyone. I know Grey and DRZ and best internet buddies but are you not even a tiny bit interested in a bit of friendly competition? Are you not interested in seeing who would win?

Why? that would detract from their "WE CAN CONQUER NA" threat. Bah, it's boring, not many clans left(on either side) that want to fight.

Offline RibaldRon

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • why do butts
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_RibaldRon
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2012, 09:15:06 pm »
Check out this suggestion.  I think it would accomplish your wishes without forcing any clans to ruin their relations, equipment, army, etc. :P

It is something I feel we sorely need.  Heck there are no basically no "real" strat battles going on in the next 24 hours.

Mode like that where a mercenary could get work on a more level playing field would do wonders to keep our players, I feel.

The rest of what you said and in your other posts.. well, hello, anyway.  :)
signature removed: annoying

USA USA USA

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2012, 09:18:15 pm »
hate is hopelessly stupid

HEY DON'T INSULT my Alliance/Faction in Strat! :evil:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2012, 11:24:42 pm »
Guys, let me ask the question directly. Can we expect the competition? Can you organize a counterweight? I hope so. We look forward for your move. Maybe this time you give us a chance to see how it is to fight on the side of defenders. I think that many clans EU wants to give you support. We look forward to next signal from your side. This was a good  :wink:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 11:25:57 pm by Harpag »

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2012, 12:30:44 am »

I agree with all these points.  There's lots of suggestion threads on how to improve the game but while that ultimately comes down to the developers vision, the attitude players take toward the game is important too. 

Speaking of making more big factions, I thought TiberiusX made a good suggestion about having properties within fiefs for small clans.  That way big clans could fight over who owns the map and smaller clans could stay in their fiefs and fight/work for them kind of like vassals.  If your clan isn't active enough or big enough to compete at the top level, if you're able to adjust your expectations you could still have a place in the game.  So instead of increasing the size of the map, this would give it layers.  Plus with more people working together there might be more gold for better equipment, bigger battles and it would create the structure for a feudal system to develop:

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,24249.msg350170.html#msg350170