Author Topic: |KUTT| Now Hiring -- Apply Within [NA]  (Read 129113 times)

Offline Zerran

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Caita_KUTT, Fellys_KUTT
Miley I've got no specific qualm with you, but coming into our clan thread and trying to mess with us is very hard to just ignore.

For all our sakes, just drop the whole thing and let's all move on. Both sides have said some unfortunate things, but continuing it isn't going to make it any better.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
I was cool with you until you started trolling me after joining KUTT.

Well, frankly, I was cool with you until... wait, I still am. You're a good player and a cool dude, but believe me when I say that I can't help not taking the situation between you and Tanken seriously because it's so ridiculous.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Tanken is ridiculous. I don't know if you remember Kaoklai's comment, but it's totally true. I'd quote it, but I don't wanna get muted or something...

And he does things like say he invited me personally to the Strategus battle, when he said it to the whole server. And he also said that I insulted him first, when it was him. Then he says to check chat logs...? It's like he really didn't know that he did it first, I just don't understand. And that is why I don't like Tanken, but mostly for the making fun of people when he... what Kaoklai said.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 05:08:32 am by Miley »

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
I'll admit that Tanken has been offensive towards to to quite the degree, I won't deny that, but I'll also admit that I feel the degree to which you're retaliating is also a bit overboard. Say what you will, I feel like taking this into our clan thread, signing up for battles against us, basically everything that Caita already said... is a tad overboard.

And that's why I consider the situation so ridiculous.

Offline AllTimeFail

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Warboss Caramel's Boyz
  • Game nicks: Warboss_Caramel, Sir_Caramel_Macchiato, Lady_White_Mocha,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1iizImwMmM&feature=plcp

I taped the battle and made a vid. Read Description plkox
ECONOMYGOBBLINGROWEROFGOODS 2016 NEVER FORGET

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Yeah really... specifically sign up against KUTT and stay up for their battles because I don't like them. Lol... that's just a coincidence, and if you people really think I'm "staying up and specifically signing up against KUTT battles" then there's something wrong with you. Your KUTT battles are the first big NA battles in a while, and they usually happen late at night, seriously... and I sign up for whoever is going to win or whoever asks me first. I won't fight for someone I don't like, and if you think that's a problem, you're weird. If it was another KUTT member doing the battle and he or she asked me, I'd fight for him/her.

I think it's overboard that Tanken goes after people for supposed personal real life deficiencies when, again... what Kaoklai said, and then takes it to developers to get his revenge when I doubt he's actually offended.

I don't think the post I made was overboard because it wasn't against Tanken. I don't think coming into your thread and posting that this clan buys/sells looms for real money is overboard either. If people don't want to take a part in that, they have the right to know before they're associated with it.

I understand protecting a clan mate, but please think about it... Yes, I'm sorry for saying your whole clan does the loom thing, if you interpreted that way, but I only mean a couple/few people.

Offline GauisMarius

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Uhtred

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Yeah really... specifically sign up against KUTT and stay up for their battles because I don't like them. Lol... that's just a coincidence, and if you people really think I'm "staying up and specifically signing up against KUTT battles" then there's something wrong with you. Your KUTT battles are the first big NA battles in a while, and they usually happen late at night, seriously... and I sign up for whoever is going to win or whoever asks me first. I won't fight for someone I don't like, and if you think that's a problem, you're weird. If it was another KUTT member doing the battle and he or she asked me, I'd fight for him/her.

Than would you like to sign up for the 3rd wave :) I'm leading.

And guys, Miley is right these Major Strat battles don't happen all the time 

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Depends on which side has Great Mauls... First battle I did terrible because my weapon kept catching on teammates on that tiny map...

Offline AllTimeFail

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Warboss Caramel's Boyz
  • Game nicks: Warboss_Caramel, Sir_Caramel_Macchiato, Lady_White_Mocha,
Since this has spilled onto our forum, everyone should address the issue, as is tradition.

It wasn't a QQ thread, you ignorant idiot. I told what the post was for, and I locked it. And fail... yep, I sign up for late night fights specifically against you on purpose... no. More like they're when I am on, and they're big battles, which equal a lot of experience, which I need. And there hasn't been a big NA battle in a while. You're an idiot, and this clan is full of them. I am disappointed Caita--you weren't a troll before you went in this clan, and you all know this clan trades real life money for looms.

Ok, you're not full of idiots, just you, Tom, and Tanken.

I don't know what the fight is about. But about the issue of the strat battle, I'm sorta with Muki--so much as it is reasonable to assume Miley wanted to do a strat battle, hates Tanken, and justifiably signed up for a different team. Justifiably, in that he's not going to sign up for someone he hates. So, I know I'm just Caramel, but I don't want us to get too flamey and conspiracy-y with the whole Miley stayed up past his bed time. It's not needed.

This clan buys looms for real life money and sells them also (Tanken). It's a shame the messages have to be on forums/c-rpg.net to be good enough proof of it.

This is the part I don't get. I've never heard or seen any discussion of these things. This is a completely ridiculous claim. We've been dominating siege for weeks; we don't need to buy looms. We retire once every 2 weeks. We get looms like they're out of style. And not to disclose too much personal info, but our clan members are too fcking broke to pay money on this stupid mod for looms. Seriously? We got a TS server to keep up. Should we buy a loomed wep, or wait a couple weeks, cuz we'll retire soon enough?

I hope you don't actually believe this, Miley. Or if you have the actual proof, I'd be blown away, cuz that'd take some serious secret workings for most of our members not to know. Also, we just got a bunch of recruits. We got people comin in and out of TS. No discussions of sold looms for real world currency has happened.

I support your claim that you fought against us for xp and cuz you have beef with Tanken. But please don't spread rumors like that ^ unless you're gonna drop some transcripts.

Thanks guys.
ECONOMYGOBBLINGROWEROFGOODS 2016 NEVER FORGET

Offline Xeen

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
"our clan members are too fcking broke to pay money on this stupid mod for looms."   Speak for yourself.  I'd pay some fat guy thousands of dollars if he'd make a real game mode and ensure that it was heavily populated.

Also, every major clan has loom buyers/sellers.  Miley is right that we have members that have done that, it's just a completely useless thing to accuse a big clan of. 

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
fwiw i had heard that tanken? someone else? i dont know had bought 200 bucks worth of +3s a long while prior to the whole badplayer/smoothrich/eyebeat thing v 8-) v

also, i wasn't involved in this, but tanken talking shit about miley's real life after raising a massive (and i mean fucking HUGE) stink when the hospitaller guy trolled him about his (tankens) own IRL issues is  disgraceful, you should be ashamed of that for real
FREE ALLERS

Offline Player_01

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 27
  • Balls deep!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Former Union Knight (FUK)
  • Game nicks: Emperor_Loki, FUK_Loki_STF, Roseash
  • IRC nick: Player_01
This whole situation is ridiculous, just gonna sit out and not say a word.  :rolleyes:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Herr_Thomas

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 29
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Wolfgang
Drama pls go

Oh, and style matters way more than anything else regarding armor.

Offline Zerran

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Caita_KUTT, Fellys_KUTT
our clan members are too fcking broke to pay money on this stupid mod for looms.

I don't know about you Xeen, but the rest of us seem to be in a constant state of being totally broke.  :lol: