Author Topic: |KUTT| Now Hiring -- Apply Within [NA]  (Read 137213 times)

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
have any of you pre-PURCHASED GW2?  Another stress test coming up this Monday.  Would be cool if u came to our server :)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Dayz everywhere I guess I should Download it too
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
Yeeeessssssssss.

I passed my Math 110 class with an 89%. So happy.

Oh and DayZ Muki is definitely worth it, but don't think we aren't playing cRPG still on the regular! We typically only get on DayZ when there's like 3-8 of us who wanna play, it's more fun that way.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
Today the game went from DayZ to DayWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

We got fucked out of two different vehicles after playing for like 12 hours if not more straight.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
Today the game went from DayZ to DayWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

We got fucked out of two different vehicles after playing for like 12 hours if not more straight.

Would it be worth it to buy Arma just to play DayZ? It sounds like the sort of game I've been looking for.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
I'd say so Tom. I mean, by no means is it becoming our primary game--it's just too difficult to make it your primary. You can spend 5-6 hours getting all this great loot, get your party together, get inland, set up base--and lose it all in 3-4 shots from an enemy that spotted you.

It's just a different flavor that is definitely well-worth the expense to pick up ArmA 2 Combined Operations on Steam. I've actually bought the retail copy (didn't work for me) and ended up buying the steam copy. So I essentially spent $60 on a game that is only $30 and I still am glad I did. It's fun as hell, despite all the douchebaggery and backstabbing that happens in the game.

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
I'd say so Tom. I mean, by no means is it becoming our primary game--it's just too difficult to make it your primary. You can spend 5-6 hours getting all this great loot, get your party together, get inland, set up base--and lose it all in 3-4 shots from an enemy that spotted you.

It's just a different flavor that is definitely well-worth the expense to pick up ArmA 2 Combined Operations on Steam. I've actually bought the retail copy (didn't work for me) and ended up buying the steam copy. So I essentially spent $60 on a game that is only $30 and I still am glad I did. It's fun as hell, despite all the douchebaggery and backstabbing that happens in the game.

Douchebaggery and backstabbing? I like the sound of this. Will look into it. It might just be what will keep me occupied until Dark Souls releases on PC in August.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
Oh yeah man, it's fun fun stuff. We got into a huge firefight last night and rescued some allies in a firefight.

They had a helicopter and a factory under control and fell into sniper fire from about 400m away. The sniper shot one of their members while on the ground fueling the helicopter and killed him instantly. Then the fight began. Meanwhile, there were 5 of us moderately armed about 1500m away and they called for help over Steam to RJ. So we took off, hauling ass to the fire fight and when we arrived their Helicopter was spraying the hillside where the snipers were with gunfire and lighting it up with the light on the helicopter. We started to spread out and since the guys had only been used to seeing their targets 400m away and up above them, they never saw 5 of us sneaking up on them to destroy them.

Unfortunately, I looked just like the targets and received a spray of bullets from the heli which left me with only 1,000 liters of blood (out of 12,000) and quickly had to receive medical attention. But we took out the three snipers then grouped up with the guys for a short while, picked up Martyr off the coast (in like a 2 minute flight) and was dropped off at a far northern town that would have taken us hours to get to. It pays to have friends in high places, and by high places, I mean AG people with Helicopters.

It was a blast.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
I have a battle at 4:50am CST against the Union if any KUTT folks would be up for it. I'm outnumbered 3 to 1 ticket-wise. But I have plenty of lordly and masterwork gear, including some pikes. Any help would be appreciated, I know it's at a shitty time.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
Damn man. That's early as heck lol. I take it Night Time wasn't set up?

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
I had my night time set to 9am to 5pm CST, and I've been trying to change it the last few times but I keep trying during the 2h buffer and it won't work, haha. I plan on changing it later after i get off work.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
Tan ken or Xeen I'm at beach don't forget to sign peeps up for battle Sunday morning

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
No worries Tugboat. Have fun.

And for the Lolz
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,31829.0.html

So freaking sad that people can't get over themselves for two seconds to simply unite NA for EU's return. Good Luck NA, EU will be right back to roll us shortly.

Good game.

Offline Herr_Thomas

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 29
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Wolfgang
No worries Tugboat. Have fun.

And for the Lolz
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,31829.0.html

So freaking sad that people can't get over themselves for two seconds to simply unite NA for EU's return. Good Luck NA, EU will be right back to roll us shortly.

Good game.

How the hell does something like that devolve into a shitstorm of that scale. Something is fucking WRONG with NA

Oh, and style matters way more than anything else regarding armor.

Offline MrPink44

• Count
  • Renown: 245
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pink_Frisia, Flying_FrnchFries
  • IRC nick: n/a
How the hell does something like that devolve into a shitstorm of that scale. Something is fucking WRONG with NA

No bold text brah? Lol and yes when you think of the majority of the NA population it helps to think of them as something out of Lord of the Flies.
 +Bitches be all over yo charismatic dick.
"Suck my mace." -Larry the Magical Cheetah
I will be a meatshield for my frisian friends! -Frug Frug MB
"Frisia.. urging clans to go to war with other clans for the lulz since 2012." -Tazer
"Are you not entertained?" -Leonidas, The Prince of Persia: Sands of Time