Author Topic: Unban: greenskin22  (Read 259 times)

Offline dredd

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban: greenskin22
« on: January 22, 2012, 06:21:16 am »
Allright, well I suppose I got banned for teamkilling. I have a justification you may or may not like, I was playing normally on siege and i hit "Jazzz" accidentally. Now this was a very obvious and low hp teamwound and he reported me for it. I figured, why not go all the way? I teamkilled him, and to help my argument a bit I say that the if there IS a teamwound report button then why am I banned with this system? He reported me and I got the punishment of warnings before I get kicked. People always report people for accidental teamwounds and I just took the initiative. Unlike what he said, I hit NO other people in the game, only him. So, like I said you might quite so ignore my plead, but I only killed him once and he waited for 30 seconds. That was only to make a small and probably insignificant point. Thanks for reading and please consider it what I said...

Oh and I forgot to add

Sorry

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind eh?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 06:23:30 am by dredd »

Offline dredd

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unban: greenskin22
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 06:43:44 am »
After reading the other unbans I have deducted I have no chance thank you and have a good day.

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
Re: Unban: greenskin22
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 06:46:12 am »
Allright, well I suppose I got banned for teamkilling. I have a justification you may or may not like, I was playing normally on siege and i hit "Jazzz" accidentally. Now this was a very obvious and low hp teamwound and he reported me for it. I figured, why not go all the way? I teamkilled him, and to help my argument a bit I say that the if there IS a teamwound report button then why am I banned with this system? He reported me and I got the punishment of warnings before I get kicked. People always report people for accidental teamwounds and I just took the initiative. Unlike what he said, I hit NO other people in the game, only him. So, like I said you might quite so ignore my plead, but I only killed him once and he waited for 30 seconds. That was only to make a small and probably insignificant point. Thanks for reading and please consider it what I said...

Oh and I forgot to add

Sorry

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind eh?

You are banned until 1/22/2012 (tomorrow) at 17:31:00. You got banned even though there is this report system because otherwise people would just get kicked and come back, the system does some of the work but you will still get banned if you continue to tk intentionally.

In the future, as this is bound to happen to you again very soon, don't tk someone because they pressed M when you teamhit them. 99 times out of 100 the person you accidentally hit will press M, this is no big deal as I have never seen anyone get kicked for accidentally hitting people, hitting someone 5 times before the thing resets is sorta difficult. If you were offended he thought that it was intentional, suck it up.

After reading the other unbans I have deducted I have no chance thank you and have a good day.

Lol, you aren't permanently banned or anything, it was just a short term ban. You'll be back soon enough.  :D
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 06:47:13 am by Voso »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.