Author Topic: Clan Banner Pack (v 4.2) Patch broke scripts again  (Read 83517 times)

Offline green727

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Banner Pack (v 4.1) Updated Heraldics (Again...)
« Reply #630 on: June 16, 2012, 07:59:06 am »
Okay, so before I go on forcing him to make another banner, the Dolan face is okay and we are okay to be a clan as long as our banner is in order?

Offline chimy727

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Vidya Gamez pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: June 16, 2012, 08:01:41 am »
Choose another logo. Make a real banner.

Its supposed to be a banner, not a fucking forumz-avatar. people do not get that in their heads.

You dont need to be an asshole.  This is a professional piece of work and is fitting for this game's style.  At least be polite.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #632 on: June 16, 2012, 01:25:06 pm »
Okay, so before I go on forcing him to make another banner, the Dolan face is okay and we are okay to be a clan as long as our banner is in order?

Yeah I'm fine with the dolan face. We have semenstorm and boxxy for example. Maybe look at those two. It just needs to look like a banner and not a picture in the banner shape.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #633 on: June 16, 2012, 03:03:47 pm »
You dont need to be an asshole.  This is a professional piece of work and is fitting for this game's style.  At least be polite.
No I will not be polite. If you can't face the truth it's your own fault to be a pussy. It's not me who's an Asshole. I am just telling you my true thoughts.

And what middleuropean medi eval knight/lord would wear a comic-picture on his banner? None. But hey, there are enough shitbanners inGame already
We have semenstorm and boxxy for example.
. Your one will not matter. Oh wait it will. Everyone matters.

The Mod goes down more and more every day. Not because the devs kill it - no, theyre doing good things - because the community got too much people that lack brains. So its yours to decide if you wanna have style and use a real banner... or run with those brainless zombie-horde of community and use some kind of Disney Comic.

Also you should learn to read. I said: the last picture does not look bad. But its not usable as a banner.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline green727

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: June 16, 2012, 09:12:40 pm »
No I will not be polite. If you can't face the truth it's your own fault to be a pussy. It's not me who's an Asshole. I am just telling you my true thoughts.

And what middleuropean medi eval knight/lord would wear a comic-picture on his banner? None. But hey, there are enough shitbanners inGame already . Your one will not matter. Oh wait it will. Everyone matters.

The Mod goes down more and more every day. Not because the devs kill it - no, theyre doing good things - because the community got too much people that lack brains. So its yours to decide if you wanna have style and use a real banner... or run with those brainless zombie-horde of community and use some kind of Disney Comic.

Also you should learn to read. I said: the last picture does not look bad. But its not usable as a banner.

We're not playing this game so that we can role play mid-evil knights, I never thought this was a role-playing game. I'm not sure how this has anything to do with lacking brains or not having any style, it's a video game.

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: June 16, 2012, 09:25:59 pm »
+1
crpg ... never wondered what means rp ?

Offline chimy727

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Vidya Gamez pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: June 16, 2012, 09:37:21 pm »

Yes. Roleplaying but not in the sense that we have to pretend we're medieval knights... We can be ourselves and play this game as a video game. (doing something you cant do in real life).

Niemand you are an asshole.  Its easy to tell the type of person you are from just reading your responses.

Offline chimy727

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Vidya Gamez pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: June 16, 2012, 09:40:43 pm »
+1

And what middleuropean medi eval knight/lord would wear a comic-picture on his banner? None. But hey, there are enough shitbanners inGame already . Your one will not matter. Oh wait it will. Everyone matters.

"because the community got too much people that lack brain"

"because the community got too much people that lack brain"

Are you fucking. Serious.

Offline green727

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: June 16, 2012, 09:42:02 pm »

Yes, but do you actually role play that you are some sort of mid-evil knights? No one talks like that in chat or anything.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #639 on: June 17, 2012, 01:06:02 am »
New promise.
Monday I shall update the banner pack with scripts.txt.

Feel free to demand anything of me if I do not do this.

Subject to my approval

In all fairness the rp went out the window the moment people were able to combine any types of armour and weapons at will.

And niemand...don't be so tight. Have some fun. That's what games are for  :)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #640 on: June 17, 2012, 01:30:40 am »
I don't get why you guys are discussing about whether or not to role-play a mid-evil knight or not. I'm personally either a low-evil or a high-evil knight.... Medieval style of course.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #641 on: June 17, 2012, 02:16:33 am »
Yes I am serious about the part with the lack of brain.
I can say that about the whole world. 90% of the world-population are morons that are so stupid that I wonder why they do not forget to breathe. And I am not talking about education (Education got nothing to do with intelligence - in my humbleholy opinion. People these days simply are consumers. We got nearly no thinkers anymore. 9 of the remaining 10 percent are smart but I can't relate with them (or they not with me). And the last 1 percent is scattered around the world... once in a while I can find somebody to team up with.

And its up to you... are you one of those 90 percent? or one of those 9? Choose wisely!

And nope, I do not demand that you hardcore-roleplay. I also can take a little fun and some modern banners. If its bannerlike. Like the coffecup. Not medieval. Not roleplayish. But still a banner that looks alright. Oh and I once made (refined) a hello-kitty-banner for somebody. Okay, a strange taste maybe... but still bannerish and all right.
But having detailed Comics and stuff in there... floating sperms... a neoncoloured portrait of some youtube-queen... a country-flag? guys... seriously? If you put in stuff like that you can put in laserguns and lightsabers, tanks and motorcycles, too. Oh. And dont forget the magic. black magic and white magic (seriously, where are the healers/medics?), blue magic and grey magic... and elves and dwarves and hobbits and vampires and... I should stop here.

Yes, you can mixture armours... but you will be laughed at, if you are a samuraininjagladiatorpaladin. Like they laughed about you in the middle-ages when you mixed your armour up too strange...
So guys... stay calm (unlike me) and think about it. Just because others use shitbanners... why should you? Be a good example and not a moronic one.

To the country-flags there is a special reason why i cant tolerate it. We already have these whole "my country is the best!" - "dont talk shit, mine is!" - "stop bullshitting, your countries suck ass, mine is the greatest!" discussions everywhere. This is a game. Play in your fantasy. I do not care about your country here. I do not care about mine, either. Stop bringing racism and hate to this game. And thats what you do with your flag. Thats why I burned an american flag. and why I would burn a german, too. or a french. or a hispanic. or a [insert-your-country's-Name-here]-flag.

Start to think, people! Maybe it will hurt a bit, but thats only in the beginning. Soon it will feel great. Trust me. ;)
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Horker

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: June 17, 2012, 02:40:43 am »
Overdriven, here is the revised banner. Much more banner-esque. Does this work out alright?

http://oi50.tinypic.com/nvp55h.jpg

Also, Niemand, even if you have a trace of a good point or valuable piece of information in that bunch of words you just wrote, no one's going to read it. You just wasted like a half hour writing that.

Not that your time is worth much anyway. (Sorry whoever moderates this, I'm easily annoyed by people that don't know how to take it easy)

Offline Horker

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: June 17, 2012, 02:43:50 am »
We got nearly no thinkers anymore.

I'm glad that only 1% of the Earth's population thinks as hard as you do, Niemand.

Offline Horker

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: June 17, 2012, 02:56:09 am »
Ooops, actually this version's better. Centered his face a little more.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2iax35j.jpg