Author Topic: Clan Banner Pack (v 4.2) Patch broke scripts again  (Read 83006 times)

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Banner Pack (v 3.7)
« Reply #495 on: May 20, 2012, 05:28:35 pm »
Arrgg! Hiayaa!!!!  :mad:

Wooooohhhha!   :o

(click to show/hide)
Hiyaaakk!  :mad:

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,32213.0.html

:wink:

(Translates to: Please add this banner to your bannerpack, doesn't matter which slot and if possible I would like a blue background that matches the banner.  :mrgreen:)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 05:29:44 pm by The_White_Lotus »

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #496 on: May 20, 2012, 09:07:07 pm »
Any chance of getting a slightly better image? The top of the shield is blurred and the bottom outline is still a bit rough by the looks of it. The other thing is if you want this to appear central on shields or heraldic's the main shield is a bit big. The image above from KoT is a good indication of the right size.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 12:03:30 am by Overdriven »

Offline Draggon

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Blocking axes with my face since June 2011
    • View Profile
    • SnowHawkClan.org
  • Faction: Snowhawk Clan (SHC)
  • Game nicks: SHC_Draggon, SHC_Draggonfang, SHC_Draggonclaw
« Reply #497 on: May 20, 2012, 11:47:51 pm »
Forgot to include that in the description. I did in fact change it  :)

Lol np man it's kewl.  I dl'ed the new release and saw it in there.  Pack's lookin' good!
I'm still tryin' to catch up and add more of the medieval-lookin' ones.  It's coming along though.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: May 21, 2012, 02:39:06 am »
Sure.

Updated:
(click to show/hide)

Will this be added to the next release?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 02:48:23 am by The_White_Lotus »

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: May 21, 2012, 03:29:22 am »
Yeah sure thing.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #500 on: May 21, 2012, 03:36:05 am »
Cmon Overdriven :/

I thought we were striving for actual realistic looking banners that would strive to match what would have probably been seen back in the Medieval ages. Now we're getting banners that look like Optimus Prime's emblem on the grill of his truck.

(click to show/hide)
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: May 21, 2012, 03:41:15 am »
Thank you very much  :mrgreen:

This is for you:
(click to show/hide)

And to Tanken: I'd rather Optimus Prime's emblem on the grill of his truck than Winnie The Pooh slapped onto a purple banner.
(click to show/hide)
Also my banner looks that way for a very specific reason and fits the roleplay that Hyrule is going for. Not sure what excuse Templars have for Winnie The Pooh though >.>
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 03:48:35 am by The_White_Lotus »

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: May 21, 2012, 03:58:49 am »
Templars? It's KUTT, Knights' Union of the Tundra Territories.

Bears, because it's cold.

And Purple & Gold for Royalty.

Albeit Im not too fond of the art I created for the bear, but let's be honest. You were much more likely to see my banner in the Medieval times than a Ferrari symbol on a banner.

And if you read the Spoiler I meant you no offense, I just find it strikingly odd that OverDriven would lower his standards of keeping it realistic to accept that.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: May 21, 2012, 04:19:21 am »
"C-1-3: Knight's Uniate of The Templars"
Then it use to templars. What was the banner back then again? LOL

And I'm assuming you aren't familiar with The Legend of Zelda. Regardless, you won't be seeing my banner on any heraldic armor other than trolls/idiots trying to look silly.

Not sure how he is lowering his standards for my banner, when he has accepted a cartoon drawn banner about semen.

Anyways I read ur spoiler, I'm not offended lol. I just find it odd that you are talking about banners when you have Winnie the Pooh.

Look:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: May 21, 2012, 04:48:57 am »
I like how you are stirring trash-talk. And that was our old name, like 3 months ago, it has changed the meaning of the Acronym.

I don't know why I bother talking to you about this, if you're wanting to roleplay as Link from Legend of Zelda and put a banner with that emblem on it in a game that has absolutely little-to-no relevance to Zelda, then you have no place to possess a banner in this pack so we have to see that horrendous trash you've created.

I wasn't aiming my post towards you to begin with, but now that you can't keep your cum-catcher closed, you've made it all about you.

Your cute little mention of "Winnie the Pooh" on my banner is very sweet, I appreciate your attempted childish relevance towards it, but at least I can say I created the art and had it approved according to how the Banner Pack was designed to approve content. Semenstorm, MM, and PRO all use childish banners, which I also don't agree with. But I've never heard of you nor your clan, so I won't give you the same respect I give them.

Just like this game, this banner pack has gone down hill fast. People have stopped creating decent looking content and instead are placing retarded looking symbols and cartoonish crap into their banner.

That's all I have to say, now run along peasant. You've drawn enough attention to yourself and that hideous creation of yours already.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: May 21, 2012, 05:15:40 am »
Didn't mean to upset you lol. I never even said your banner is bad, nor did I once personally attack you. You thought my banner was silly and provided why, and I thought yours was silly and provided why. No one is trash talking, you need to calm yourself. Sorry for not keeping up with KUTT's name change?

I'm all about immersion lol, I've been asking clans to do that forever. The only reason I RP Link is because the gear in this game makes it possible to look almost exactly like Link. If I couldn't look like him, I wouldn't do it. Besides, the setting of Legend of Zelda isn't all that different. There isn't any futuristic technology or anything. He uses a shield and a sword and wears a tunic, all provided in crpg. Also, I would appreciate it if you didn't try to talk down to me. I'm not new. Please try to be more reasonable and understanding before you rage and personally attack people in the future.  :wink:

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: May 21, 2012, 03:03:38 pm »
Cmon Overdriven :/

I thought we were striving for actual realistic looking banners that would strive to match what would have probably been seen back in the Medieval ages. Now we're getting banners that look like Optimus Prime's emblem on the grill of his truck.

(click to show/hide)

That's what Draggons banner pack is for!

I'll accept most banners as long as they pass a basic quality check. They don't really have to be 'realistic'. We already have banners like Pillagers ect which are very over the top. Or stupid ones like Boxxy, Pro and Semenstorm. Draggons banner pack is for the realistic medieval purpose. Mine is just to give clans what they want.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 03:07:28 pm by Overdriven »

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #507 on: May 22, 2012, 07:46:08 pm »
actually considering semen storm and pro and stuff like that the hyrule one isnt that bad! :)  looks pretty good.
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: May 22, 2012, 10:44:53 pm »
Thanks Elindor  :mrgreen:

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #509 on: May 23, 2012, 07:13:24 am »
it looks like somebody took a .jpg, cutout the shield, put it on the bannertemplate and saved it as a .jpg.

at least it does not look like a ms-paintjob. but still unworthy.

semenstorm at least looks like a banner and not like some cheap china-made tshirt-print.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.