Author Topic: Banned...  (Read 486 times)

Offline axo95b

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Banned...
« on: January 20, 2012, 09:37:35 am »
So im playing in the NA battle server this chick is camping inside a ruined keep... She has people of the opposite team camping with her constantly and they were helping her kill their own teamates. So the next round I hacked her in the face 7 times.. Must have been an admin. How exactly did I hit her in the head 7 times to get her to die anyway... she was pretty much naked, no helm. Either way I'm banned now because of this stupid shit. Fuck you whoever it was that I killed using your admin powers to back up the stupid fucking shit you do in those servers. You are always in there doing stupid shit like that hiding in a keep making everyone wait to respawn while you and your buddies dick around and we all have to watch... real cool fuck NA battle anyway and all your little as packing bundle of sticks buddies.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Banned...
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 09:49:59 am »
Team damage is reduced you know.

Offline axo95b

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 09:59:25 am »
Or lets talk about how these same fucking admins will kill you for stepping on a ladder in siege.. but thats just ok. Don't hit them though when they are fucking off... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they are the almighty admins. No wonder this game can't keep many players bunch of shit head douche bag admins. Team damage reduced... Spend all this time on this stupid fucking game just to have one stupid little cunt ruin it all I hope she feels better now she can hide anywhere she wants with her smoke grenades and never have to worry about little ol me killer her once. Just WOW.

Offline Ubereem

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 11:09:46 am »
hehe :lol: ill just add this that most admins are like cops, they do not follow the rules/laws. the rules/laws are only for us tax paying slaves
Jackson And No Bank

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 12:18:37 pm »
Thanks for visiting. Permabanned.