Author Topic: Assistkills  (Read 401 times)

Offline Tengil

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Tengil
Assistkills
« on: January 18, 2012, 02:36:36 pm »
Is there a way to make assistkills show in the scoreboard? I think it would help people to be more cooperative and it would be nice to see and show other that you are a good teammate  :)
Evil guy with a dragon and a horn to summon it with.

Offline Arkonor

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arkonor
Re: Assistkills
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 02:38:31 pm »
+1
Would be simpler to just purely remove the score board. And while at it remove the UI also. Immersion is so much more fun.
But to answer your question I'm not a dev. but I think it would not be possible without some hardcore programing that they are surely not going to do on that issue.

Offline Morty

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 10:58:16 pm »
Some kind of damage credit would be nice. We don't need a number, but if it calculated behind the scenes and then just ticked you another kill whenever you did the required amount (whether it's 100 or 150 or 200).

Offline JuniorD

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 12:41:23 am »
Would be simpler to just purely remove the score board. And while at it remove the UI also. Immersion is so much more fun.
But to answer your question I'm not a dev. but I think it would not be possible without some hardcore programing that they are surely not going to do on that issue.

I somewhat agree. I think the horse health should be removed. Other things you need to be aware of, being that you are unaware to tell that you are hurt. IRL I would know if I were too severely injured to continue. Chat is needed due to the lack of easy communication between players. Maybe there could be a local chat, that is displayed only to people near you, but I digress.