Author Topic: Up to date damage calculator  (Read 2133 times)

Offline Elmokki

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: United democratic national whatever
  • Game nicks: elmokki_Krokotiili
  • IRC nick: Elmokki
Up to date damage calculator
« on: January 16, 2012, 08:03:35 pm »
Up to date damage formula, effective wpf calculation and ranged extra penetration values have all been added to Espu's calculator toolkit,  making my separate one pointless. See http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,37.msg350472.html#msg350472

You may need to Control+F5 the calculator itself to see the updated one.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 01:27:19 pm by Elmokki »

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
Re: Up to date damage calculator
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 11:06:29 pm »
Amazing, well done . I always want to find out my real WPS after the stupid weight thingy that will affect my damage, cheers

Offline Elmokki

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 11:26:40 pm »
There was decimal error (parseInt() instead of something more suitable for weights) in the wpf calculation. Fixed.

Offline Arkonor

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arkonor
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 05:38:38 am »

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 11:14:13 am »
Elmokki integrated this to my toolkit, thanks.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,37.msg350472.html#msg350472

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 02:38:30 pm »
+1
What is this never ending cycle?

I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where.

OMG!!!!

Offline Cup1d

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 04:35:29 pm »
+1
Cool, always was interested how PD\WPF\weight system works here.

So. with 6PD and 163 wpf in archery, and WITHOUT any armor, I've got penalty for 52% and receive 79 effective WPF.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 04:41:32 pm by Cup1d »

Offline Elmokki

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 04:58:49 pm »
Cool, always was interested how PD\WPF\weight system works here.

So. with 6PD and 163 wpf in archery, and WITHOUT any armor, I've got penalty for 52% and receive 79 effective WPF.

To be fair it's displayed slightly confusingly, even if technically correctly (it shows how many percents of wpf you lost due to PD and armor total).

You lose 14 wpf per point in PD and it's calculated before the armor wpf penalty, so if you happen to add 10 wpf to that you'll get 10 wpf, not 10*0.48 = 5 wpf

Armor itself is 1% per 1 unit of effective weight over 7 after the PD penalty.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 04:59:15 pm »
Ultimate troll links

Offline Cup1d

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2012, 05:24:39 pm »
79 effective wpf
So, thats why I repair my bow\arrows so often.
I even do not do 100% damage with my weapon. With all possible wpf in archery. Heh.
And still half of my headshots do not kill an enemy.

As I understand, you do not have penalty with PT for throwers wpf, right? You just make less damage, but still have all accuracy.
And as xbower I can have 60+ body armor and receive 9% penalty for 18 weight armor.

You did good thing dude, you dig out pandora box.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 05:26:39 pm by Cup1d »

Offline Elmokki

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2012, 07:06:35 pm »
You did good thing dude, you dig out pandora box.

The formulas have been posted on the forums for ages. Not really a surprise.

Offline Aseldo

• Baron
  • Renown: 147
  • Infamy: 80
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • you reading this?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Egad_Captain_TKoV
  • IRC nick: Egad
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2012, 09:32:19 am »
What is this never ending cycle?

I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where I click a link to get a post with a link that brings me back to this post where.

OMG!!!!

Good to see I'm not the only person going crazy, where the heck is this new damage calculator -.-