Author Topic: Good job, devs!  (Read 391 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2877
  • Infamy: 2798
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Good job, devs!
« on: January 16, 2012, 04:18:32 pm »
+11
No, it has nothing to do with game balance.

I've came to conclusion that whenever I come back from hiatus (although 45 days isn't much) this mod seems way better than before.

When I first started playing in November 2010. mod wasn't unstable or anything but it had horribly designed main page and downloading the mod and equipping your character wasn't what one would call user friendly.

In the late January 2011. I took another break and came back in early June. First thing I noticed was nice and shiny main page, very user friendly.

Recently, in late November 2011, I took another break and 45 days later while re-installing the mod all I had to do is to check steam library, let steam install Warband, go to c-rpg.net, click on the icon to download installer and hit the button to install the mod. Now I'm ready to play :)

Although beta version of installer was available before I took the break, I must admit that right now it's fully functioning.

No more searching for download link (fileshare qq), extracting to the game folder properly. Right now it's basically plug&play.

Your hard work is showing. Keep doing a good job, guys :wink:

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • Renown: 728
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Boerenlater
Re: Good job, devs!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 04:26:48 pm »
LESHMA MY FAV PLAYER IS BACK! :D :D :o :shock:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
Re: Good job, devs!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 07:24:40 pm »
cant wait till another 45 days passes and Leshma starts opening 10 butthurt topics a day.

good times to come
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login