Author Topic: Fail rules  (Read 260 times)

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
Fail rules
« on: January 15, 2012, 10:49:53 pm »
These, apparently, are the marketplace rules:

This forum is meant for trading using the new marketplace feature available on your c-RPG character page, under the Equipment tab. You can acces the marketplace only with your main character.

Start a topic in the appropiate subforum, subject must contain the item(s) that you are trading. Always specify a gold price or the item(s) you are willing to trade.
Topics regarding Strategus trades must be started in the appropiate Strategus subforum.

Once the transaction is completed lock the topic. You are allowed to bump your topic only once every 24h.

You are not allowed to open several topics for each item you are buying or selling, only 1 topic containing all items is permitted.

Using real money as trading currency is not allowed in this board and might lead to the suspension of your account.

I think it's safe to say, just remove them.  They are so poorly enforced, despite some people breaking them daily and very obviously.  Also, where you say "might lead to the suspension of your account", yeah, good one.  Some guys are admitting to the world they do this often, the evidence is passed to you, and nothing ever happens afaik.  Us law abiding citizens get left behind while the lawbreakers flourish under no prosecution from the law.  GJ guys.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
Re: Fail rules
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 10:55:06 pm »
+1
LOL, Ricky77 breaks ALL of these rules all the time!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 10:59:49 pm by zottlmarsch »

Offline Sir_Ironlake

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 10:57:26 pm »
So instead of posting a ban thread in the approptiate forum with evidence of rule breaking, you ask for rules to be removed?

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 11:00:30 pm »
So instead of posting a ban thread in the approptiate forum with evidence of rule breaking, you ask for rules to be removed?

No actually, I pm'd the admins and forum moderators.  Don't wanna air peoples dirty laundry to the public for a troll fest.  Some matters should stay private, like steam conv's etc.  And yeah why not remove them, if they are just taken for shit? 

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me