Author Topic: Ban request: Anwar_Sadat  (Read 827 times)

Offline Ubereem

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban request: Anwar_Sadat
« on: January 14, 2012, 08:16:58 am »
I tell the admin this man is a racist and he doesn't do anything. He says 3 weeks bans for all racism yet this guy remained in the game. Look at this screenshot, his text is about 3/4 of the way down.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If anyone would say "dumbuck N-word" they would be banned instantly but this guy is allowed to get away with this? Also the admin saw it and did nothing which is the only reason I am posting here. He said other stuff before which got the entire server into an uproar which resulted in others being kicked but not him. He is a trolling racist.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 08:19:48 am by Ubereem »
Jackson And No Bank

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Ban request: Anwar_Sadat
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 08:20:37 am »
Well I was waiting to see if Smoothrich was going to do anything about it, but I suppose he was preoccupied or missed the reports (chat was scrolling by very fast, losing a lot of green text). He left a few rounds later so I stepped in, and honestly missed what Anwar said as my admin panel I was messing with blocks chat.

So, my apologies that Smoothrich and I did not get to Anwar.

3 Week ban!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 08:22:38 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 08:30:30 am »
 [12:25 AM] <Tears> So Smooth, do you agree that calling a man a "cracker" is racist?
 [12:26 AM] <Smoothrich> no i was in the server at the time and well i prety much ignored chat except to chime in talking about the socioeconomic shame that the white men have burdened minorities with
 [12:26 AM] <Smoothrich> so i completely joined in on the owning white people trolling
 [12:27 AM] <Smoothrich> if you complain about racism against whites in some shitty internet horse mod you are a retard

Well nevermind, Smoothrich saw it and was okay with it.

So, it is alright to be racist if the guy is white I suppose.

Ban reversed!

I should respect my fellow admin on this decision though I completely disagree.

I suggest you play on EU servers, they are much nicer then NA as they have more Admins with the mentality that racism is not okay
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 08:32:44 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 10:30:57 am »
you were going to ban someone for three weeks for daring to insult a white person?

wow tears i think the plantation called they need you back at work whipping the underperformers
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Ubereem

• Count
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 01:09:17 pm »
What is the difference between calling someone a "dumbfuck friend", "dumbfuck beaner" or "dumbfuck cracker"? Please explain to ALL of us the difference?
Jackson And No Bank

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2012, 01:31:00 pm »
I missed the majority of this "racist chat trolling"  but at most the guy should've been muted, IMO, maybe a short ban if the logs prove him being awful.  I can't actually read that chat log posted, the link is broken.  3 weeks is messed up.  I mean really, cracker?  Jesus christ you people.  Requesting a ban for someone saying "cracker" in the chat.. I just can't find it in me to ban for that, without full context which I don't have available to me.  Sorry.

If we can see the logs or someone else was on who caught the really bad part (I was in the server for 5 minutes) and this guy was being really bad then a ban is ok Tears don't ask me "is cracker racist?" in IRC then spam shit like this TIA
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 01:32:47 pm by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2012, 01:32:48 pm »
What is the difference between calling someone a "dumbfuck friend", "dumbfuck beaner" or "dumbfuck cracker"? Please explain to ALL of us the difference?

If you don't know the difference between calling someone a friend and a cracker then you are an idiot.

Offline Stabby_Dave

• Count
  • Infamy: 34
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Stabby_Dave, Squelch, Dave_The_Longbowman, Faggy_Dave
  • IRC nick: Stabby
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2012, 02:35:08 pm »
The word friend has a deep history of association with slavery and oppression whereas cracker does not. Still, at the end of the day, both are, and can be, used as racist terms and people that use them as such should be treated with derision.

Offline Cowstomper

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2012, 09:57:28 am »
I'm a saltine