Author Topic: Ban request - Multiple People  (Read 2173 times)

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
Ban request - Multiple People
« on: January 13, 2012, 09:13:41 pm »
Building Siege Towers amongst other buildings.
Leeching.
Cooperating between the teams.
Punch fights.
Delaying.
Force tie.

http://imgur.com/qQIQe,VEJG7,r49vW,cdYmE,POU86,LaHnt,dnF0W,2xVYP,sg1ta,UClhM,jTTUG,TBwxk,6ShlB,3Scvh,TuCVo,3kbI5,xZcZI,Mpf04,ALrWQ,YNplc,vvW4c,Kncd7,7Miyu,uYT2j

Album view:
http://imgur.com/a/YTqjW

This should be bannable and it is ridiculous how the admin 2_handers_are_still_easy is online yet does nothing to stop it.
They did it for at least 3 rounds before everyone in my ts channel got fed up with it (along with many other people in the server) and left to play on siege.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 10:11:37 pm by Kreczor »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
  • Faction: Phoenix Company
  • Game nicks: Seddrik_PxC
Re: Ban request - Multiple People
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 09:24:30 pm »
Same as reported above. I was there on NA1

Several people, mostly Chaos members, but not all, were building a siege tower / fort.  Fine.  No problem.  Until they delayed rounds by several minutes...  People on both teams (like Ryden) wouldnt kill the opposing team, but rather just played around or team attacked to defend the siege builders/siege equipment.

TONS of team hits and team kills, tons of delay.  I didnt get all the SS since I can only take on at a time then alt to save it, then alt back in... but heres what I got.

Sir Ass Rammington attacked me 5 times.  All 5 of his reported attacks were against me.  He hit other people who didnt report him.

Cavalieres Huey Newton defending the OTHER teams fortifications...

the log of an example of Cavalieres Huey Newton defending the fortifications against his own team...

their fort...

Jar of Chaos defending the enemy fortifications...

johnnys of chaos attacking teammates who wanted to end the delaying by killing the boxes...

johhnys of chaos & rhyden... johnny spawning without weapons.  Also one example (of several) who left the server for siege.  Also, 2_handers_are_still_easy is an admin?  If so, I wish he would have done something about this.

ryden defending the enemy...

Roddrick hit me at one point, im not sure where he fit in in all this.  but it was his team hit #5....
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 10:09:31 pm by seddrik »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 09:30:29 pm »
I'll look at this when I have more time, but I forsee a lot of potential off-topic posting due to how many people are involved so let me say this now.

Do not post in this thread unless you have something directly case related. if you were not there or are not an admin, then I do not want to see you posting in this thread. If you do post, keep it civil or I will start handing out warnings.

I don't need another circus.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Doombiscuit

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Call America Fat...We can afford food!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: USA
  • Game nicks: USA_DOOMGAR_AMERICA
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 09:43:39 pm »
I was there, and I didn't take SS because it didn't occur to me, but it was horrid, and that kind of behavior makes me not want to play.  I went and played siege because I was tired of it happening round after round.

Offline Dalbajobas

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: CockRiders_Dalbajobas
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 09:51:01 pm »
I was there as well and I can confirm all of this happened

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 10:04:46 pm »
Absolutely disgusting...I'm so sorry that members/applicants of CHAOS partook in such childish behavior. That was my alt that came in at the tail end of things. I wanted to make sure I had all the sufficient proof I needed before acting and I got it. Thanks so much to both of you for taking the time to report this and doing it in the proper civil manner, both of you. Bans have been issued accordingly. To Johnny,Ryden,Jar,And Sir ass Rammington.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 10:06:49 pm by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Sir_Rodrick

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenary (my heart belongs in canary)
  • Game nicks: The Big D
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2012, 10:08:21 pm »
First of all, 2_Handers had nothing to do with it. True, he did nothing about it, but there is no reasoning behind bringing him into the argument as he has done nothing wrong.
"This D is too raw, send it back, since it's so much better than mine."
-(Matthew) Marcus Finley

Offline Ylca

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: YlcaTheTerrible, YlcaTheJuggler
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2012, 10:08:38 pm »
Absolutely disgusting...I'm so sorry that members/applicants of CHAOS partook in such childish behavior. That was my alt that came in at the tail end of things. I wanted to make sure I had all the sufficient proof I needed before acting and I got it. Thanks so much to both of you for taking the time to report this and doing it in the proper civil manner, both of you. Bans have been issued accordingly. To Johnny,Ryden,Jar,And Sir ass Rammington.

How long are the bans? Also anything happening to the admin who simply watched as this went down?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 10:09:57 pm by Ylca »

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2012, 10:10:53 pm »
Malaclypse, Robin, Lubu, Huey, Rain_LoC, winterly, Alienitious, Galv_the_exectutioner, Roddrick, Miley, Malke_VI_Kingsguard_of_TKOV also participated. There are screenshots of all of them within the first post.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2012, 10:14:36 pm »
How long are the bans? Also anything happening to the admin who simply watched as this went down?

The admin was me on one of my stf alts. I logged on with an alt to see if I could catch them in the act.

Being that they all owned up to it when I confronted them about it, they will be 24 hour bans for the offense in question of delaying/griefing. Those that were team wounding deliberately will be issued an additional 12 hours to have added onto their sentence.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 10:15:42 pm by Darkkarma »

Offline Winterly

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I play with Quiet Mode On.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2012, 10:17:34 pm »
Malaclypse, Robin, Lubu, Huey, Rain_LoC, winterly, Alienitious, Galv_the_exectutioner, Roddrick, Miley, Malke_VI_Kingsguard_of_TKOV also participated. There are screenshots of all of them within the first post.

Are you so blind as to claim every single one of these people were helping build and TW'ing to construct that Siege tower? The first round I played, as soon as the flags went up, Malaclypse and I were the first to head straight for 'em.  The second round, I destroyed all the equipment sites and was nearly TK'ed by Jar. After I died that round (charged in nearly alone with a few pubbers), I left for Siege...Reddits, HoCs, Memento Mori, Occitans can probably vouch for me.
Winterly's Stuff(selling Courser/buying head and foot armor)
I love how most EU players insert an imaginary "f" into my name: Winterfly.
"Life is kind of like peeing into the snow in a dark winter night, you probably made a difference, but it's really hard to tell" - Joe Wong

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2012, 10:18:40 pm »
Are you so blind as to claim every single one of these people were helping build and TW'ing to construct that Siege tower? The first round I played, as soon as the flags went up, Malaclypse and I were the first to head straight for 'em.  The second round, I destroyed all the equipment sites and was nearly TK'ed by Jar. After I died that round (charged in nearly alone with a few pubbers), I left for Siege...Reddits, HoCs, Memento Mori, Occitans can probably vouch for me.
Sorry, I just took screens of who I saw. I'm not trying to just get people banned, just showing what I saw.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2012, 10:19:13 pm »
I was there and helped build a little bit, but was mostly defending a position against any would be aggressors. I showed no quarter, or otherwise died attempting to fend off anyone on the other team with their weapon drawn who approached the area I was defending.

For my part I did not team kill or wound anyone and don't condone it, and fought any enemy who approached me. When the flags came up on that wasteland map, Winterly and I rode out to take them (though we died doing so). LUBU was also actively attacking anyone who came near and did not team wound or kill to my knowledge. Galv also was actively fighting around the area of the tower.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 10:20:34 pm by Malaclypse »
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2012, 10:19:50 pm »
FREE ALLERS

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2012, 10:23:13 pm »
Sorry, I just took screens of who I saw. I'm not trying to just get people banned, just showing what I saw.

Your doing that is still greatly appreciated, still I do not see sufficient evidence to ban the other users you listed. Ill continue looking through all the shots before I come to my final conclusion though.