Author Topic: Where are the admins on the NA server?  (Read 4996 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Where are the admins on the NA server?
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2012, 08:02:15 pm »
+1
Why exactly do you pick on me? I don't troll nor do I grief. I take that back actually.... I do troll here and there but nothing that should be taken seriously.

Well since Day 1 you give me constant shit, flood admin report chat with constant drivel drowning out the real reports, and even pick fights with me like yesterday in IRC, and yesterday I finally am slinging shit back... So... This is not me "picking on you" this is me finally telling you to shut up.

I find it remarkable that given you always starting it in the past, me finally preemptively saying shut up has you all in a knot.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 08:03:56 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2012, 08:02:38 pm »
I don't touch polls because I believe in DEMOCRACY.

You also have the RIGHT to play Random Plains once in awhile, quit being a big babby.

I'm pretty busy with school, but whenever someone sends me a steam message about someone being a douchebag I will come and sort it out.

There is no real way for Admins to determine who is hacking, unless they are like flying or using a lightsaber or something.

Trolling isn't against the rules unless it is through teamwounding, teamkilling, or being racist, but then that doesn't really count as trolling.

The only time someone can "get away" with trolling is when you don't mute them or you GTX the game.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 08:05:11 pm by PhantomZero »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2012, 08:08:13 pm »
Well since Day 1 you give me constant shit, flood admin report chat with constant drivel drowning out the real reports, and even pick fights with me like yesterday in IRC, and yesterday I finally am slinging shit back... So... This is not me "picking on you" this is me finally telling you to shut up.

I find it remarkable that given you always starting it in the past, me finally preemptively saying shut up has you all in a knot.

I'm sorry, I had the mistake that people pick up on internet sarcasm immediately. I've learned from my mistakes however and would like to make amends.

Of course you will see this, mock me, and continue to troll me. I can take it. I'll let you do it. But know that I am only looking for friendship in this desolate shit hole we call the internet.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2012, 08:09:59 pm »
Of course you will see this, mock me, and continue to troll me. I can take it. I'll let you do it. But know that I am only looking for friendship in this desolate shit hole we call the internet.

Clearly you can't considering how easily I made you GTX IRC yesterday.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2012, 08:14:24 pm »
Clearly you can't considering how easily I made you GTX IRC yesterday.

The funniest thing about you bringing this back up time and time again was that I had to move my laptop so I used :GTX: to see if you would think you're all big and mighty. I thought you were smarter then to fall for that but... I guess I was incorrect in my assumption. I was relatively calm and for some reason you still think I was getting angry about it.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2012, 08:16:45 pm »
+1
The funniest thing about you bringing this back up time and time again was that I had to move my laptop so I used :GTX: to see if you would think you're all big and mighty. I thought you were smarter then to fall for that but... I guess I was incorrect in my assumption. I was relatively calm and for some reason you still think I was getting angry about it.

You seem to be the only person who thinks this, who was there.

It seems like you can only really troll when your target never says anything back.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2012, 08:18:02 pm »
You seem to be the only person who thinks this, who was there.

It seems like you can only really troll when your target never says anything back.

Am I? You'll find that people here differ in opinions. I don't think anybody really knows me well enough to make that assumption period.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2012, 08:18:38 pm »
Am I? You'll find that people here differ in opinions. I don't think anybody really knows me well enough to make that assumption period.

Oh, I'm sure plenty of people "know you well enough" after those recordings were leaked to the public. You also seem to be unaware of what the word Assumption means.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 08:20:08 pm by Tears of Destiny »

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2012, 08:21:48 pm »
Oh, I'm sure plenty of people "know you well enough" after those recordings were leaked to the public.

Great, you know who I am when I'm drunk. I don't think that's a fair way to judge someone. If you came on lljk ts while drunk I wouldn't record it. Face it. I'm only going to make fun of you if you say or do something absurd.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2012, 08:26:19 pm »
Face it. I'm only going to make fun of you if you say or do something absurd.

Your previous behavior says otherwise.
I think this pretty much summed you up perfectly:

[3:40 PM] <Smoothrich> thing is all he does is instigate and act like a genuine jerk to people except hes not very funny
 [3:41 PM] <Smoothrich> so he "tries to troll"  but just looks like an unfunny rude dumbass who everyone tears apart

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2012, 08:29:07 pm »
+2
Just a soldier

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2012, 08:30:14 pm »
Your previous behavior says otherwise.
I think this pretty much summed you up perfectly:

[3:40 PM] <Smoothrich> thing is all he does is instigate and act like a genuine jerk to people except hes not very funny
 [3:41 PM] <Smoothrich> so he "tries to troll"  but just looks like an unfunny rude dumbass who everyone tears apart

Okay so continue judging me on my past instead of turning a blind eye. That's going to make a future relationship that much easier to attain.

Offline LLJK_Goatee

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
  • "swing Merrill! swing away"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ADTRW Shogunate
  • IRC nick: Socratic
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2012, 08:30:33 pm »
+2
Please ban krezor he is the worst person and he payed 10 bucks to join lljk because no one else loves him, LLJK will paypal any admin 10 bucks to bann krezor.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2012, 08:32:26 pm »
Okay so continue judging me on my past

And by past you mean your behavior starting from yesterday to the day you hit the servers? You know, that kind of judging is pretty damn normal.

If, say, you actually bothered to change your behavior and it stays that way for longer then a single morning, I just might reconsider my opinion of you.

However, considering not even 24 hours ago you were acting like a total dumbass, my opinion still stands.

You want people to stop judging you based on your past? Then stop acting like your past.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2012, 08:35:07 pm »
And by past you mean your behavior starting from yesterday to the day you hit the servers? You know, that kind of judging is pretty damn normal.

If, say, you actually bothered to change your behavior and it stays that way for longer then a single morning, I just might reconsider my opinion of you.

However, considering not even 24 hours ago you were acting like a total dumbass, my opinion still stands.

You want people to stop judging you based on your past? Then stop acting like your past.

You are very harsh today, and not knowing me like I know me is limiting your knowledge in this situation. I have personality conflicts that I don't normally tell people about (Welp, guess I just did) so any random behavior spasms are cause of my mental problems not some growing hate for a community I secretly fap to.