Author Topic: problem in finding servers  (Read 678 times)

Offline Raven_Joy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
problem in finding servers
« on: January 08, 2012, 10:34:17 am »
I can see apprx. 20 servers only since yesterday and most of the servers including EU series are missing in the list  :cry:
I've tried many things such as reinstalling the game, reinstalling crpg, reinstalling launcher, deleting the files in my documents, sending the profile file to a friend to add those servers to my favorites, etc.
None of these worked...

So I desperately need help... Any suggestions?

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
Re: problem in finding servers
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 10:51:21 am »
I had similar problems with the firewall of an old router. Try turning it off if you can to see if it is the problem. Strange though that its only since yesterday.

Offline Lysander

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
  • Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JOKER
  • Game nicks: JOKER_Lysander; CotgS_lysander; Lys;
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 10:52:03 am »
Make sure you dont search in Favourites.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Raven_Joy

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 11:08:03 am »
Thanks for answers, but...

I had similar problems with the firewall of an old router. Try turning it off if you can to see if it is the problem. Strange though that its only since yesterday.

I don't think it's due to the router because other computers using the same router in the same house don't have this problem...

Make sure you dont search in Favourites.

Yeah, I'm so sure  :D

As I told above, I sent my profiles file to a friend, he added the missing servers to my favorites and sent the file back but it didn't work, I still can't see them...

Offline Raven_Joy

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 10:18:58 pm »
Finally I solved the problem by completely deleting "profiles" file.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 10:25:09 pm »
I can see apprx. 20 servers only since yesterday and most of the servers including EU series are missing in the list  :cry:
I've tried many things such as reinstalling the game, reinstalling crpg, reinstalling launcher, deleting the files in my documents, sending the profile file to a friend to add those servers to my favorites, etc.
None of these worked...

So I desperately need help... Any suggestions?

Are you using WSE when you launch the game, sometimes only a few servers come up, so just back out to main title screen and they should refresh, i have the same problem at times but it always works out fine

Offline Raven_Joy

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 11:07:47 pm »
Are you using WSE when you launch the game, sometimes only a few servers come up, so just back out to main title screen and they should refresh, i have the same problem at times but it always works out fine

Yes, I considered that possibility (and I backed out to the main screen hundred times but it didn't work) but then I noticed that when I go to native, I can see all crpg servers in the list. However, I could see them only when I chose my native char; when I chose my crpg char, I still couldn't see them even in native. The problem seemed related to profiles file, so I decided to delete it and it perfectly worked  :)