Author Topic: Questions from Greys  (Read 5196 times)

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
Re: Questions from Greys
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2012, 06:56:29 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Keep it up.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2012, 06:57:39 pm »
Sure if you are a retard with prejudgements.

I am not a retard, but I do have prejudgements. Like everyone else, it helps us getting through life. We prejudge everything, persons by what they wear, movies by their poster in the cinema, food by how it looks. If you have something to do with things, you must evaluate them. And if you don't have any base for evaluation, you go back to the most probable results, which are mainly just the average experiences you had with similar things. And that's what you call prejudice.

By the way I would appreciate to not be insulted without reason.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 06:59:05 pm by Joker86 »
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline SquishMitten

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Mew, Kitty + many more
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2012, 06:58:05 pm »

Did it ever come to your mind to think of an alternative to the banner balance system (I suggested to have something like a "create faction" command line on the character page, or you can join one of the existing factions by a dropdown menu, where you application has either to be accepted or declined. Instead of the banner you choose the faction your character belongs to decide where you will get balanced to. This way no random players with your banner can push your clan members out of your team any more),

I like this idea

In memory of Merciless_Mew, member of Merciless, ruler of Istiniar

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2012, 07:02:44 pm »
I was talking in general, im sure you would like it but this forum does not orbit around your head. Mistakes were made as we are all human, prejudice based on this is still retarded, especialy if the ones judging havent actualy witnessed the cheating and are still throwing rocks at them.

Let the admins deal with it, this stigmatization of a whole clan is just not right
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 07:04:01 pm by Fluffy_Muffin »
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2012, 07:08:35 pm »
I don't think it's that bad, it's some kind of self-regulation within the community. It lowers the amount of dick moves that are not forbidden by definition but still something noone would want to have in the community.

And it's not like the Greys were the innocent victims all the time.

And finally I didn't attack the Greys for what they probably did, all I said was that I can't agree with some statements from Majer and that if things were like Lactose described them, his interpretation indeed would be the most probable one. But of course, I have no evidence, and in fact I don't care about this particular incident.
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline SquishMitten

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Mew, Kitty + many more
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2012, 07:09:42 pm »
There is a lot of hate for the greys on siege, because they play as a group, work together and thus usually win. (This is the same with most clans that play siege in large groups it is just the greys do it more often). Added to the fact that the majority of people who play siege seem to be clueless as to how the game mode works allowing for easy victories for groups working together.

In memory of Merciless_Mew, member of Merciless, ruler of Istiniar

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2012, 07:37:52 pm »
Their defeat was merely a delay
The time after siege was remade
When the sons of cRPG would spill their own blood
Noone wanted to believe, believe they even existed
And when the truth finally dawned, it dawned in whine

BUT there is one they fear, in their tongue he is Athmeankiin....ADMINBORN

Thou art a MEME THIEF !!!

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2012, 07:39:34 pm »
+2
Let the admins deal with it, this stigmatization of a whole clan is just not right

Not even Chuck Norris can make the Grey Order play fair & square let alone Les Misérables with admin privileges.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2012, 07:41:10 pm »
No, keep defending your clan. If the members wont do it no1 will

This has gone waaaay overboard and has turned into a godamn lynch. Give them a chance for fucks sake.

We are all human, we make mistakes. Stop throwing the rocks

Read my the post before that one you quoted^^  I defended Grey Order here and just told Majer after his reply, that it would be best if he stopped
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 07:42:58 pm by Gisbert_of_Thuringia »

Offline Majer

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • Behold!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Majer_The_Grey
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2012, 07:44:53 pm »
You make everything worse  :rolleyes:
No it's community being retarded as always.

Majer, it's nice to see how you try to defend your clan, it's a sign of loyalty, but you are doing it completely wrong.
Oh how comes? What other possibilities do I have? Eating all the shit that is flying at my direction?

I would like to remind you that I've been very silent at forums because I didn't give a damn. And what did emerged from this? Dirtbags roaming on forums telling lies and shit about our clan all the time to the extend that everyone believes so. Even administrators!
We've got bad name not because of our doings, but the rant on forums that goes on and on forever whether we do confront that rant or not.
If I deny cheating - guilty, If I do not say nothing in defence - also guilty. What can I do, admit that my clan does things that does not? Yes that will help!

All we did is stacking teams on server and here on forums it seems that all evil on the world is our doing. Oh and personally In terms of moral I do not find that "abuse" anyhow offensive. It is just "against game mechanics". Unintended game mechanics. If people get banned for that - fair enough. It's silly though that it does only apply to Greys. If randoms do want to play amongst our members they can abuse that freely because no one cares, as long as they're not part of Grey Order war machine.

I don't think this can be called "defending". It's rather confirming the community in their prejudice.
WHAT DID I CONFIRM YOU MUPPET? Do you have any reasoning capabilities?

If someone accuses you of something, it is a BAD idea to get in rage yourself, starting to offend others and call them liars back, as it doesn't help you to appear trustworthy, unbiased and resonable. (Which is an important condition to "win" a discussion.)
I do not want to win any discussion. I want to stop reading that bullshit about me and my other mates on very unbiased enviroment. It is also not raging to call Oberyn a cunt a liar if he simply is lying or forwarding a lie.

All I'm going to say here. Quit it, it is better for your clan
Nothing is better for my clan if everyone is hostile by default. Like I said, Harpag didn't have a custom to confront peasant talk. It grew to that extend that everyone outside Grey Order believes everything told on this forums about us, and mostly it is a crap talk.

There is no doubt about it that the clan policy has something to do with your bad image.
Obviously you do not care if your members ignore rules which ends in a lot of them doing so.
Obviously You have no idea, and no, not a lot of them. Knowing how big this clan is compared to others I would even say that we're one of fewest number of bug abusers in cRPG if any.
Our only "sin" is again switching teams for preference, and any other issues are subject of individuals not related to clan policy whatsoever, and not existing outside these forums.

Don't reaccept people that had their old accounts banned for account hacking or autoblocking.
Had we any? Or are we regular-basis cheaters now?

The right thing to do would be to show how your clan changed, and how mature and resonable you all are. In this case, attacking is NOT the best defence. That's where you fail, and I dare to say that your rage post as answer to Oberyn's accusation did its part to escalate the discussion here.
Oh, and everyone else can attack Grey Order with blows under the belt without any hestiation? I am not a fucking Jesus to provide second cheek to get bruised. I would like to remind you that constant accusation of greys wrong doings without any evidence is the reason I ever bothered answering this. Who is attacker? The one man with shield or reckless mob?

STILL they have a right to have higher multipliers than x1, only because they give you someone to play with on the servers.
No. They have the right to EARN for a bigger multiplier. Even Greys get beaten sometimes by randoms. It happens. Often on the opposite side they've got a quality force like HRE. If they want to have better odds for winning, they should join a strong clan or form an alliance instead of roaming pointlessly on the server. That is the cRPG mod not carebear kinder-garden.

Did it ever come to your mind to think of an alternative to the banner balance system (...)
Seriously you think we didn't? How naive can you be? The response is that nothing has changed and it was suggested ages ago.

I'll try to not talk about this subject any more because it is exhausting and probably won't change anything.

To summarize - I am disgusted by the way this community talks about GreyOrder, accusing of everything bad that can happen in the game or around it. From small things like dick moves Lactose mentioned, trough multiplying accounts ending on say that we use autoblocking software and any cheating crap. It is pain to see this show regularly without even hint of being valid, yet treated as the only truth available.

I am not a clan leader not even a some kind representative, but as a regular honest member I'm sick of bullshit you people write about me and others. I'm glad most of us do not read these forums and not speak english at all - at least their level of annoyance normal.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 07:46:33 pm by Majer »

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2012, 07:47:50 pm »

New and improved and intepretating people's whine over autobalance, but meh......its a laugh

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2012, 07:51:31 pm »
Hi I would like to ask a few behalf Grey Order questions about the MULTIACCOUNTING.

1 A situation, can we have Harpag owning all the password accounts of every single one of our members?
2 Position, If I bought a hundred cd-keys, can I use them in Strat?
3 If we get caught, and forgiven, can just relentlessly continue to cheat like a bunch of cunts with no repercussions?

Thanks for reading, and please fast Reply from the webmasters. Jayroslavo and Gryfita The Greys

Now now, that is far beyond anything I could have expected from you. You know, about releasing the DramaKraken using the fewest words.

Btw, if you are unsure about this :

Here's the original : http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22848.msg340003.html#msg340003

You can even read the surprisingly long and creative reactions of other forum dwellers.

New and improved and intepretating people's whine over autobalance, but meh......its a laugh

No problem ;)