Author Topic: Questions from Greys  (Read 4931 times)

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: Questions from Greys
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2012, 03:34:15 pm »
I'm not sure how long you have been in the_Grey and all but your clan overall fucked up pretty bad more than one time.
Might wanna let other Greys do the talking if you totally rage about being called out for the previous bullshit you pulled.

Going super mad in here does not help in any way.

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2012, 03:44:29 pm »
Besides the fact that you didn't manage to eliminate a single accusation, all you did was burning a "cheating"-straw man and using the single argument that always fits in life whenever you get attacked: someone is jealous and has complexes.  :wink:
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline Lactose_the_intolerant

• Earl
  • Renown: 460
  • Infamy: 71
  • Byzantium the intolerant, lactose_the_...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2012, 04:32:21 pm »

Lacoste if you "cant believe" it why do you brag it out. Yes, pretty amusing story of how Almighty Lacoste The Hero alone defeats dozen enemies while useless Greys stand still. That clearly bring the conclusion that they must be cheating somehow and the easiest explanation is that there are some Greys on the second team. What next? They did teamwounded me, but it would show up on the server logs, so all they do is stare, but men! Did you see that stare! That look was game-breaking! I tell you men, they had this stare! I couldn't do shit because of that cheating eyes of Grey! I tell you men! That stare! I tell you!
Still. Astonishing observation skills while in battle amok.

Such a rage answer...take a chill pill...

"Lacoste if you "cant believe" it why do you brag it out"
what? what does that mean?

You dont get my point, im not saying i was killing enemies on my own and the greys are skiless people.

I'm saying i was fighting on my own, and three greys were STANDING, 10 meters away, watching me! Do you understand that word?
They were not M-O-V-I-N-G! standing still, watching me fight

I cant think i can be any more clear

and i didnt say theyr were cheating, i was pointing out one of (the many) dick moves of the grey order!

What next? They did teamwounded me, but it would show up on the server logs, so all they do is stare, but men! Did you see that stare! That look was game-breaking! I tell you men, they had this stare! I couldn't do shit because of that cheating eyes of Grey! I tell you men! That stare! I tell you!

what the hell are you rabbling on about?

seriously, one of you clanmember asks why grey got bad reputation, i tell you what i think. take all this info try to sum it up and work for a better reputation.
But you come on and just make this senseless ragepost. If you cant handle what the community thinks of you, dont post
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 05:50:05 pm by Lactose_the_intolerant »

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2012, 04:45:00 pm »
1. http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22308.msg335283.html#msg335283      /thread in this regard, it has been clarified many times, hence any sort of provocative mentions won't be treated as anything but trolling attempt and therefore ignored.

2. Oberyn's butthurt.

3. Despite the OP and contrary to what might be a popular belief, there actually are a few among us that possessed the secret art of communicating in english on a level beyond the caveman's.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 04:49:44 pm by Tot. »
Mods compatible with cRPG. New crosshairs, textures, sounds, yay.

Offline Majer

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Behold!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Majer_The_Grey
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2012, 05:01:02 pm »
How can I answer to that crap in any other way? People throw shit at me, and what I am supposed to do?

The only thing we did and it is against the rules is finding the way to play together. Here being known as "abusing team balance system". And that is only a response to many taking our banners by purpose and thus making system impossible to balance teams by banners. Also I think that this is retarded that our men are being punished by admins only for willing to play with not against clan mates. Unless there are free slots on the server I see nothing wrong by sitting on the spectator. Whether it's first or every round. Anyone can join after all.

We did not dupe heirloom items like others, we did not abuse fact of getting equipment on strategus by a bug, nor use auto-blocking scripts nor leech xp. Yet no one is talking about that only because it has nothing to do with Greys. If it was otherwise, the forum would be dominated by posts of how evil we are and that we should be banned already. All of us.

I'm in GO for a longer while and I do not see any reasonable motive to blame us every time for everything. People throw shit at us and accuse of things that are not true. This is pathetic and since there is no personal issues there is reason why people hate us: THEY ARE JEALOUS OR RETARDED. Because somewhat there is coincidence with amount of rant on us, and amount of rounds won on the server. Thereby I am very sorry for playing good and winning rounds on siege server with my clan-mates.

I've read so much about what my clan did bad and knowing it being lies I can guess many old lies had become myths, and myths somehow are treated here as history. Again, what I am supposed to do with those lies I hear? I can deny it once, twice, yet it is getting annoying, when everyone can accuse you of anything and they don't even bother having proof or even considering it not true, and others think that these accusations are true by default. Why? Because facts are basic: If I weren't here to answer people who did read this topic would also believe form now on that Harpag controls every Grey character on Strategus.

Meow, even IF Greys did something bad, does it mean that Oberyn can insinuate that we are using multiple accounts while we are not? What bad things did my clan, so everyone can say whatever they want about us without worrying about any consequences? Not that I want to have him punished anyhow - just got sick of that and wondering if they'll ever spare us and cut off that crap.

Lacoste I did understand you perfectly. You were fighting like a godsent, defeating hordes of enemies, random ones, Grey ones, every ones! Yet when you fell (how that could happen?!) You've noticed our evil creatures that were watching you die. I am still amazed by your skills to judge everyone in every situation while on killing rampage. Yet you can. You can see their dicnkess, you can count them, you can clearly know what they were upto whole time. Nevertheless you do not understand one thing - things you think you saw, and things that happened. You weren't them, you didn't know what they are upto. Why you're so certain they were letting enemies win? Oh you weren't you've just posted on forums that 3 Greys are being dicks and they're "directing" battle outcome even so you have no idea what they were doing. I ask you, if there were 3 random dudes would you bother posting it on forums? I doubt so. You would just call them noobs and move on. Yet when it comes to Grey everyone seems some mysterious conspiracy. They could be just rallying, but no! It has to be one of their dick moves! That's reason why Almighty Lacoste dies defending! It would never happen if it wasn't of Grey.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2012, 05:10:17 pm »
+6
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2012, 05:12:42 pm »
I've read so much about what my clan did bad and knowing it being lies I can guess many old lies had become myths, and myths somehow are treated here as history. Again, what I am supposed to do with those lies I hear? I can deny it once, twice, yet it is getting annoying, when everyone can accuse you of anything and they don't even bother having proof or even considering it not true, and others think that these accusations are true by default. Why? Because facts are basic: If I weren't here to answer people who did read this topic would also believe form now on that Harpag controls every Grey character on Strategus.

Quote from: chadz on October 16, 2011, 19:15:35
Just for the record- last round more than 100 greys logged in from one IP. Over one hundred warband keys from a single household. Your fucked up sense of fairness is what forces us to take steps like this in the first place. So would you kindly get rid of this attitude?

just saying...

i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2012, 05:14:41 pm »
Damn you Gnjus!I was about to post "Why do you call that guy lacoste all the time, he is clearly no crocodile"
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2012, 05:16:00 pm »
How can I answer to that crap in any other way? People throw shit at me, and what I am supposed to do?

The only thing we did and it is against the rules is finding the way to play together. Here being known as "abusing team balance system". And that is only a response to many taking our banners by purpose and thus making system impossible to balance teams by banners. Also I think that this is retarded that our men are being punished by admins only for willing to play with not against clan mates. Unless there are free slots on the server I see nothing wrong by sitting on the spectator. Whether it's first or every round. Anyone can join after all.

You absolutely ignore the fact that you are not alone on the servers. Other people want to play, too, and if you Greys are so skilled, and you all join one team, the one team should win all the time, am I right? How can this be fair?

Fair teams is MORE important than clan players playing together. That's why you should accept the decisions of banner balance without trying to circumvent them. Though I agree that something needs to be done about banner leechers, and I already suggested a solution in the forums, but you know yourself how much the developers care.  :?

Lacoste I did understand you perfectly. You were fighting like a godsent, defeating hordes of enemies, random ones, Grey ones, every ones! Yet when you fell (how that could happen?!) You've noticed our evil creatures that were watching you die. I am still amazed by your skills to judge everyone in every situation while on killing rampage. Yet you can. You can see their dicnkess, you can count them, you can clearly know what they were upto whole time. Nevertheless you do not understand one thing - things you think you saw, and things that happened. You weren't them, you didn't know what they are upto. Why you're so certain they were letting enemies win? Oh you weren't you've just posted on forums that 3 Greys are being dicks and they're "directing" battle outcome even so you have no idea what they were doing. I ask you, if there were 3 random dudes would you bother posting it on forums? I doubt so. You would just call them noobs and move on. Yet when it comes to Grey everyone seems some mysterious conspiracy. They could be just rallying, but no! It has to be one of their dick moves! That's reason why Almighty Lacoste dies defending! It would never happen if it wasn't of Grey.

1.: Stop trying to make fun of Lactose killing several enemies, this was not the key part of his statement and thus ridiculing it won't help you anything.
2.: If you see three random noobs standing around, you can assume that every one of them is only playing for himself, but with three clan players you can assume they are following a plan. Or would you say your three clan mates standing around are no different from three noobs standing around, with exception of having the same banner/tag? Are you saying you have noobs in your clan that stand around and do nothing instead of taking the flag?
3.: I see no reason why one shouldn't believe lactose. It makes perfectly sense for the smaller group of clanplayers to let the bigger group of clanplayers win, if they are asked for it over teamspeak. This is not cheating, but it's a dick move. And never mind how much you hook up on his statement that he killed several enemies, if they were really standing around  - and you can see this very well in a fight, if you turn around for a second, twice or more - and there WERE more Greys on the other team, I think the evidence is clear.

Offline Majer

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Behold!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2012, 05:23:32 pm »
Lactose sorry for nickname alternation. I guess there are too many lizards on-line.

Osiris. Like It was explained. Yes, we all once provided account data information to our leader. We were making a this plan for summer was coming. In case of holiday absence. Admins did not like that and thus Harpag deleted all that account data at once. Even so he had our login information for a short while, it doesn't mean that any strategus actions gameplay-wise were taken. NONE to be clear. Just validated and left.

Offline Lactose_the_intolerant

• Earl
  • Renown: 460
  • Infamy: 71
  • Byzantium the intolerant, lactose_the_...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2012, 05:27:43 pm »
Thank you joker, you understand my point, sadly enough it was not you i was trying to make understand my point

guess his skull is too thick...

Ps : thanks Gnjus for the laugh  :mrgreen:

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile

Offline Majer

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Behold!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2012, 05:32:43 pm »
You absolutely ignore the fact that you are not alone on the servers. Other people want to play, too, and if you Greys are so skilled, and you all join one team, the one team should win all the time, am I right? How can this be fair?
Other people can play, no one from us prohibits so. And Yes. I am very sorry but I think that this is fair that the better team wins. If we want to play together and we win all the time, there is a simple solution for the opponents: play better and start winning so we do not win anymore. That is pretty fair to me.
Also I think, in contrary, that it isn't fair that you end up playing against your clan mates only because you were playing good.

Fair teams is MORE important than clan players playing together.
There is a difference between FAIR and BALANCED. BALANCED is maybe more thrilling, yet there will never be a perfect balance, as there will never be a draw on siege.
To me it is more important to play WITH MY FRIENDS ON TEAMSPEAK than with random dudes who don't give shit about me and my doings. Like I said I don't even bother that much about multiplier as much as being with my clan mates. I would rather be loosing with them alongside than winning against them and having constant 5 times multiplier.
Yet I believe that this is fair if we, by playing good earn that multiplier. This is after all a reward and a fair one.

Any more "fairtalk" from you?

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2012, 05:41:34 pm »
Osiris. Like It was explained. Yes, we all once provided account data information to our leader. We were making a this plan for summer was coming. In case of holiday absence. Admins did not like that and thus Harpag deleted all that account data at once. Even so he had our login information for a short while, it doesn't mean that any strategus actions gameplay-wise were taken. NONE to be clear. Just validated and left.

You have over 100 members?

I don't know when the post on your clan forums was edited the last time, but there were 49 players listed, of which 8 were afk. If you can't come up with a single player for each key you can at least be accused of multi-accounting, if you did no account sharing as you are claiming.

Other people can play, no one from us prohibits so. And Yes. I am very sorry but I think that this is fair that the better team wins. If we want to play together and we win all the time, there is a simple solution for the opponents: play better and start winning so we do not win anymore. That is pretty fair to me.
Also I think, in contrary, that it isn't fair that you end up playing against your clan mates only because you were playing good.

This argumentation is so flawed, I can't believe it.

I demand that Poland returns all lost areas of Pommern, Böhmen and Mähren and Danzig, too, as they lost the war against Germany. If you would have fought better you would have repelled the German attack. We won, we keep our land. It's unfair for us to get punished for having won the war against Poland by giving them our land. Sounds fair to me.

Where is it fair if you have teamspeak, and the others don't have?

Ah, I won't bother argumenting further, if you really think a clan against a random team is fair, then you are that biased, there is no point in discussing (discussions always have the possibility and intention to convince the other. But if the other's argumentation basically is "that's bad luck for you", it's really pointless to keep trying)

There is a difference between FAIR and BALANCED. BALANCED is maybe more thrilling, yet there will never be a perfect balance, as there will never be a draw on siege.
To me it is more important to play WITH MY FRIENDS ON TEAMSPEAK than with random dudes who don't give shit about me and my doings. Like I said I don't even bother that much about multiplier as much as being with my clan mates. I would rather be loosing with them alongside than winning against them and having constant 5 times multiplier.
Yet I believe that this is fair if we, by playing good earn that multiplier. This is after all a reward and a fair one.

Any more "fairtalk" from you?

You basically just eliminated your argument above. You just admitted that random players can't be compared to clan players, as they give a shit about others.

And in this case balanced MEANS fair, as the reason for trying to achieve balance is having a fair fight.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2012, 05:42:43 pm »

Yeah, also you had a team speak motd saying that everyone needs to supply their account data to him...
That was WAY after the incident with the 100 accounts and at that time everyone of you already knew that it was against the rules.
That also caused this post: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,14919.0.html

At which point i also specifically PMed him to make sure he gets that this was all about the grey again.

So stop calling it lies and all when it is more than clear that your clan is used to breaking rules for an unfair advantage.
Getting rid of that reputation is way harder than getting it.
Making posts here just denying it all will not change that.

I see a lot of very fair and nice members of your clan these days, they help people if they screw up on the market by snatching the items and returning them and being helpful overall.
That is the right attitude.