Author Topic: Add some Gladiator armors  (Read 7102 times)

Offline Aljo

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Using hammer outside construction sites since 2009
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Principality of Ultio
  • Game nicks: Aljo
  • IRC nick: Aljo
Re: Add some Gladiator armors
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2012, 02:55:34 am »
Gladiator armor is already in. If you buy full black armor ten times (body, greaves and helmet) it gets transformed into full gladiator set.

He is a liar! I tryed it 5 minutes ago... it doesaaaant worhk !
Go naked if you want no fucking protection, but dont infest cRPG with gay looking show armors.

Arena fights WERE ABOUT BLOOD!

Thus in Warfare, Gladiator armors were as useless as nipples on a breastplate.

Ffs, you don't like those? gtfo and never come back to this thread.

MEN ONLY.

Offline N4B_Jack_Sparrow

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Riders Of Rohan
  • Faction: Noobs For Boobs
  • Game nicks: N4B_Gimli_The_MightY , N4B_Gilinor_The_MightY
  • IRC nick: N4B_Gimli_The_MightY
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2012, 08:11:32 am »
Hey I totaly agree with Aljo.Why the **** shouldn't we wear gladiator armors if we have samurai armors in this armor pack too.And why do thoes armors look gay??LOL gays dress ok just their thinking is diffrent.And as I said before.This game is a game where somebody hides behind heavy armor.So we can know that he can be I.He's pussy
                                                                                                                                                                                                             II.can't defend himself so he's hiding behind the heavy armor.
                                                                                                                                                                                                             III.He likes the armor.

So the art of this game is in fighting not in hiding behind heavy armors.

Besides if we woun't get a solution we can have a test period.  It isn't necessary that it lasts 6-months but we can have it for 1-2 months.That players try the armors and see that they're ok.I am 100% sure that gladiator armors will sucsses in this game.

Offline Aleskander

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • I swear to drunk ossifer I'm not god
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Aleskander, Alesoy Varsov
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2012, 10:09:58 am »
Hey I totaly agree with Aljo.Why the **** shouldn't we wear gladiator armors if we have samurai armors in this armor pack too.And why do thoes armors look gay??LOL gays dress ok just their thinking is diffrent.And as I said before.This game is a game where somebody hides behind heavy armor.So we can know that he can be I.He's pussy
                                                                                                                                                                                                             II.can't defend himself so he's hiding behind the heavy armor.
                                                                                                                                                                                                             III.He likes the armor.

So the art of this game is in fighting not in hiding behind heavy armors.

Besides if we woun't get a solution we can have a test period.  It isn't necessary that it lasts 6-months but we can have it for 1-2 months.That players try the armors and see that they're ok.I am 100% sure that gladiator armors will sucsses in this game.
Gladiator armors weren't used in real battles. For a reason. I don't care that much if samurai are fighting knights, because they were both used. Plus, the M&B animations don't fit well with gladiator armor.

"Die in Turkish Penis"-Grabber, 14-6-12
Never forget

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2012, 11:35:13 am »
Add them only for female chars  :mrgreen:
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2012, 11:55:49 am »
Add them only for female chars  :mrgreen:

And make them mandatory.

Anyway, the trick with the black armors turning into gladiator armor is that you also have to be level 31 and then retire your char and do a namechange that adds a "narcissus_" prefix to your name. It's worth it, the set looks really cool, you get the lion facemask, the left armor plate guard and the pink elephant trunk tanga.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline Largg

• Earl
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 36
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2012, 01:12:48 pm »
Reminds me of wedding dance:

(click to show/hide)

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2012, 01:15:35 pm »
The reason the dev don't want to add them it is because they have no models to add. they can't just stole it from mods ya know...

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2012, 01:34:55 pm »
They are not going to add them because they are gay, inefficient armors for battle and way out of the time frame.

Offline Aljo

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2012, 07:19:54 pm »
Gladiator armors weren't used in real battles. For a reason. I don't care that much if samurai are fighting knights, because they were both used. Plus, the M&B animations don't fit well with gladiator armor.

So what you are saying is that gladiator fights weren't real enough for you?
People were dying there by the thousands, that is real enough for me.

They are not going to add them because they are gay, inefficient armors for battle and way out of the time frame.

And Nord Nobleman Outfit, Courtly Outfit, Nobleman Outfit, Rich Outfit and all those Dresses were used in battle and are efficient for their cost?
gtfo u 2, this isn't kindergarten either.

Offline Aleskander

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2012, 08:07:31 pm »
So what you are saying is that gladiator fights weren't real enough for you?
People were dying there by the thousands, that is real enough for me.

The armors weren't used in actual battles. Just arena matches. Two completely different things. As previously posted, arena fights were mainly about blood being spilled, and the armors were designed to fulfill this purpose. Battle armor was about the exact opposite. CRPG is a medieval battle game, not an ancient arena duel simulator software.

Never forget

Offline Aljo

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2012, 12:38:41 am »
+1
The armors weren't used in actual battles. Just arena matches. Two completely different things. As previously posted, arena fights were mainly about blood being spilled, and the armors were designed to fulfill this purpose. Battle armor was about the exact opposite. CRPG is a medieval battle game, not an ancient arena duel simulator software.

This isn't an actual battle, am I right?
And we don't play this game for ponies and rainbows but for blood, gore and kills.
I understand where you people are coming from but this armor is DEFINITELY not gonna ruin the diversity balance.
That is now far gone.

And again, let me stress this out:

This isn't a a battle or simulation, it's a game.

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2012, 01:27:29 am »
Yep, it's a game, and obviously, some people don't want to play a game that pits medieval knights against roman gladiators. Is that so hard to understand? And before you ask: many of those players would also like the japanese stuff to be gone.
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline Aleskander

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2012, 02:01:26 am »
This isn't an actual battle, am I right?
And we don't play this game for ponies and rainbows but for blood, gore and kills.
I understand where you people are coming from but this armor is DEFINITELY not gonna ruin the diversity balance.
That is now far gone.

And again, let me stress this out:

You play M&B for gore? You are playing the wrong game. I'm not saying that the gladiator armor would ruin diversity. If you had actually read my post you would know that I said that it was not a simulation. The gladiator armors WERE. NEVER. USED. IN. BATTLE. That is the main problem. Too many people don't want it, for me it is the fact that it is unrealistic, some others may have other reasons. If you want to act like a gladiator or something go buy or pirate some game that does. Obviously very few people want it, and most oppose the idea, ergo it will not be implimented.

Deal
With
It

Never forget

Offline Aljo

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2012, 03:40:41 am »
You play M&B for gore? You are playing the wrong game. I'm not saying that the gladiator armor would ruin diversity. If you had actually read my post you would know that I said that it was not a simulation. The gladiator armors WERE. NEVER. USED. IN. BATTLE. That is the main problem. Too many people don't want it, for me it is the fact that it is unrealistic, some others may have other reasons. If you want to act like a gladiator or something go buy or pirate some game that does. Obviously very few people want it, and most oppose the idea, ergo it will not be implimented.

Deal
With
It

Now, I don't know if you are being sarcastic or just illiterate fucking idiot.

Do I have to stress out every word of the sentence so you get the meaning of the whole?
You do this shit in 2nd garde of an elementary, either you failed that or forgot basic element of reading.

Second, who the f*ck cares if armor was used in battle or not? None of the dresses or rich/noble outfits were used in battle but they are in the mod. If YOU read this topic thoroughly, you wouldn't be saying idiotic stuff like that.

Simulation= game that tries to implement as much realism as possible (historical accuracy among many others)

I will stop there since I don't give a shit anymore if you understand what that means in relation to your previous post.

Offline Brrrak

• Earl
  • Renown: 442
  • Infamy: 63
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brrrak
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2012, 12:34:00 pm »
+2
Hi!  I've been playing cRPG for awhile now and I think it's awesome!  However, I think it would be better and even more awesome if you'd add some Robocop armors.

I had something like this in my mind.
His armor.

His gun and armor.

Aren't they (Robocop armors) cool?

Please answer my proposal and tell me what you think about this.

(click to show/hide)