Author Topic: Sunday Large Team Battle 15th of january - Results and Feedback.  (Read 17312 times)

Offline Polobow

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: SoA
Re: Sunday Large Team Battle 15th of january - Teams Revealed!!!
« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2012, 01:30:59 pm »
But alas it is not you making the calls, hence 10k is ten k not half a gold above.

Sorry, i wasn't trying to change it at all, i was just trying to bring up something. I forgot what it was in my post but now i remember it was about significant numbers. Atleast, that's what i think it is. Isn't 10k a number inbetween 2 numbers, and not merely 10.000?

That's what i thought, but i guess 'k' is simply a shortcut for saying 'thousand'. Oh well. Nerdy me.

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2012, 01:43:47 pm »
I used it in the specific meaning of the number 10.000. :D
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2012, 01:52:21 pm »
Quote from: Wikipedia
The SI prefix for a thousand is kilo-, officially abbreviated as k—for instance prefixed to "metre" or its abbreviation m, kilometre or km signifies a thousand metres, as such, technically oriented people occasionally represent the number in a non-standard notation by replacing the last three zeros of the general numeral with "k", for instance, 30k for 30,000.
Don't.

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
A few additional rules (that I remembered from the last tournament):

If the battle ends because of time is out, if a team has more than twice as many players +1 then the win will go to that team.
Cav may not delay battles. If it is deemed by the referees that cav or any other player for that matter is drawing out time to get a draw or any such similar the win may be awarded to the opposing team. A win cannot be awarded if the player has not been warned at least two times with 15. sec. in between (which in reality means a player can draw out 30 sec. legaly).
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
Those who want to record the battle, but is not playing on either side please find me in the referee room on the nditions (one of the Guard Subchannels).
You will get the password from me.

Same goes for commanders. PLease have an year in the referee room. I will make the pass public through the referee room 15 min. before battle start.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
I'm banned from Ndation teamspeak, any way to get into another TS with some guys on my team?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
I'm banned from Ndation teamspeak, any way to get into another TS with some guys on my team?

Omfg. Ask an admin nicely to unban you and be sure to state a good reason. Like this.

Offline Polobow

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: SoA

Why'd you get banned in the first place?

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
I like the fact that 114 players have voted on the poll, while only 104 are playing. :D

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
lol

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
There is room for both teams on Nditions if team 1 would like to assemble there as well.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex

lol

Offline RamsesXXIIX

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Yes, I prey on the weak.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Ramses
I've already contacted people in team 1 and we're being on the fallen/HRE ts.

One problem persists: The French guys have still not contacted me, and I'm not sure they've been getting my messages. If anyone who fights from the french is reading this: Show up in fallen ts 30 minutes before the battle. TS address is:

Tristan: In the case they don't show up, we'll probably be subbing from other clans.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
I like the fact that 114 players have voted on the poll, while only 104 are playing. :D

Substitutes, we got 19 of them.  :P

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
I've already contacted people in team 1 and we're being on the fallen/HRE ts.

One problem persists: The French guys have still not contacted me, and I'm not sure they've been getting my messages. If anyone who fights from the french is reading this: Show up in fallen ts 30 minutes before the battle. TS address is:

Tristan: In the case they don't show up, we'll probably be subbing from other clans.

Np at all.

Joker clan has pm'ed me as well that they are 2-3 people short. They will be subsituted as well.