Author Topic: New EU Admins (and more!)  (Read 40385 times)

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
Re: New EU Admins (and more!)
« Reply #225 on: May 02, 2012, 08:42:50 pm »
+1
   Banner stacking will always happen, until Faction Only Banners become a reality (which I doubt).

The same thing happens on eu_1 with Brazuntium banners when chase is carrying teams.

Regarding the "Alliance" part, if you think that "if grey order wins, our alliance wins, we win", things get pretty clear. And it works both ways.

It's only normal.

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #226 on: May 03, 2012, 12:10:16 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Harafat_HRE
« Reply #227 on: May 03, 2012, 02:50:51 am »
+1
NA siege was awful, both time I've tried playing it.

EU siege is horrible, it's basically Alliance vs HRE. I really don't feel comfortable being surrounded by so many Grey players, even if I'm on their team. Nords are now Grey's little helpers, had a huge respect for them before I found out. HRE, beside Neresto, have no personality. They look and fight like clones, their players of same class have exactly the same fighting style.

People who play battle are much more interesting.

So its basicly 300 players vs about 30 HRE active ones. And the 30 still come out on top (when the nords are there in numbers it gets harder) because we actually have a clue about siege mechanics and actual teamplay We ruled be4 the ladders got banned, and you know what, we rule after they got banned.. NO personality? You sir, you can go and give pleasure to the member of an Asinus Africanus. How's that for personality?

EDIT: and honestly, the hate for HRE on siege only proves how awesome we are. They see us rolling, they hatin. biatch!

2nd edit, alcohol has it ways ofc, how come HRE keeps getting brought up in topics where we havent been posting a jota? Haters gonna hate.

NN ALL, BIG LOVE FROM THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE, IF YOU CANT BEAT EM, JOIN EM!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 02:58:36 am by Harafat »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #228 on: May 03, 2012, 02:56:50 am »
+1
So its basicly 300 players vs about 30 HRE active ones. And the 30 still come out on top (when the nords are there in numbers it gets harder) because we actually have a clue about siege mechanics and actual teamplay We ruled be4 the ladders got banned, and you know what, we rule after they got banned.. NO personality? You sir, you can go and give pleasure to the member of an Asinus Africanus. How's that for personality?

EDIT: and honestly, the hate for HRE on siege only proves how awesome we are. They see us rolling, they hatin. biatch!
Funny. Usually only takes 5 merciless to take over when your 15 are there ^^
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 03, 2012, 03:00:54 am »
+1

The numbers arent right, and my whiskey hasnt put me to sleep yet, but i  have to admit, you merciless boys/girls have skill, no shame in admitting that

Then again, you stay true to your banner, no whoring out on your part, respect for that.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 03:02:07 am by Harafat »

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gomer
« Reply #230 on: May 03, 2012, 03:02:37 am »
A good EU Admin would Carpet ban EU to allow the real players play.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #231 on: May 03, 2012, 03:04:41 am »
+1
The numbers arent right, and my whiskey hasnt put me to sleep yet, but i  have to admit, you merciless boys/girls have skill, no shame in admitting that

Then again, you stay true to your banner, no whoring out on your part, respect for that.
Yeah, I exaggerated a little. When there's 15 of you on we usually have too much trouble, but we can manage 10-12. That is when we actually have people playing..... which isn't often..... I'm so ronery :(
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 03, 2012, 03:08:09 am »
+2
Yeah, I exaggerated a little. When there's 15 of you on we usually have too much trouble, but we can manage 10-12. That is when we actually have people playing..... which isn't often..... I'm so ronery :(

There's plenty of room left in the HRE, nobody is ronery there!

OFC, we are having setbacks cause of the OH LRONG JOHNSON hype that forces our members to stand in front of red tassel spears as long as they can without getting hurt. Believe me, TS is torture these days ^^

<3 you too Jarlek :p

Offline Rhygar666

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 107
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • möp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Rhygay666_HRE
« Reply #233 on: May 03, 2012, 09:32:19 am »

thx leshma, btw how much agj you go anyway 27 or 30?

@topic. I wanna be Admin

Offline LordSnow

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Snow
« Reply #234 on: May 03, 2012, 09:55:45 am »
You'll never be admin. And it's true that HRE win versus a bunch of fuckin commoners . Let's organize a siege tournament and we'll see how you manage to fight versus a clan instead of commoners.
Damn. It's snowing again.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #235 on: May 03, 2012, 11:15:44 am »
This is my application as an admin for EU-Servers.

Im 30 years old , am able to speak german and english and have been playing CRPG for over 1 year so far.
In this time i never got a ban in the game (no voteban/ no adminban). I always try to behave correct and follow the rules.
Additional i have contributed 2 Siege maps to the game. But that was rather an enjoyment for myself ;)

Having fun while playing CRPG is my greatest benefit of this mod. Unfortunatly my favourite gametype is Siege.
Official EU-Siege servers are lacking active playing Admins. Thats the most important reason i am applying to this job ;)
I would be fine if you can find some other people willing to do this job who are respected at siege servers and by most of
the siege community.

I have stopped being active at mirc but would not mind to chill their again if this is a must for game admins.
So please choose me or choose someone else of the siege players (perhaps even 2-3 new admins for siege) so we
can end the massive leeching, abusing, door-opening, tking, taing and all the other stuff happening on siege without having
to ask battle admins who dont have any clue of siege ;).

Alternative i nominate Mala, Rufio and Koldborn for Siege admin cause those are nice guys and would do the job + they are respected by most of the players.
(If mala still plays and if they would like to do it of course *g*)
Other players who come to my mind are War and MCCart perhaps.

i could be admin if needed, but ye been keepin track of karasus thread abit , and to be frank its a joke that siege dousnt have the admin ranks filled up yet. personally i find it pretty illogical to nominate admins who are battle fiends even if they are high ranking members of big clans and respected throughout the community, its pretty poor problemsolving. ah well time will go on, maybe change will come over us. till then we will have to endure the battlefield as it is, you would make a good admin neresto +1

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #236 on: May 03, 2012, 12:25:58 pm »

more siege admins!
You'll never be admin. And it's true that HRE win versus a bunch of fuckin commoners . Let's organize a siege tournament and we'll see how you manage to fight versus a clan instead of commoners.
i would like to see that!

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #237 on: May 03, 2012, 03:37:05 pm »

Don't lie, Merciless doesn't even have five active members. :wink: Yeah you have some really good players in your clan but you are not one of them. So please stop the bitching. :P

NA siege was awful, both time I've tried playing it.

EU siege is horrible, it's basically Alliance vs HRE. I really don't feel comfortable being surrounded by so many Grey players, even if I'm on their team. Nords are now Grey's little helpers, had a huge respect for them before I found out. HRE, beside Neresto, have no personality. They look and fight like clones, their players of same class have exactly the same fighting style.

Yeah because your outfit looks so cool... Being an attention whore also doesn't give you a personality.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #238 on: May 03, 2012, 03:56:26 pm »
Don't lie, Merciless doesn't even have five active members. :wink: Yeah you have some really good players in your clan but you are not one of them. So please stop the bitching. :P

We have 50 active people, just not playing cRPG because siege is destroyed.
So waiting for Guild Wars 2 instead. Epic sieges!  8-)

I also tried Siege again today, first thing I get is Karluk Helgoring TAing me 3 times with his glaive because he is such a horrible player.

Durr...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 04:01:30 pm by Thovex »

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 03, 2012, 05:29:36 pm »
khalife helgoring is a pretty fucking solid player. You should know by now, dont crowd teammates with polearms, they gotta spin to win.
I don't know enough