Author Topic: Really........  (Read 338 times)

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
Really........
« on: January 06, 2012, 01:40:15 am »
I hate having to post this shit, and i even tried and give them a chance before.  But when you repeatedly kill my character or his horse several times it gets out of hand.  I didnt bother with the other time, only about 1hour prior to this event, as LOC Recon clubbed my horse with a great maul till he killed it.  But its an annoyance to have to watch everyone else play because of childish acts.  I only took one screen but it serves its purpose.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As you can clearly see here, Recon to the left, Allers to the right, stained in my blood, standing over my body and my steed.
The left lower corner presenting several points of interest, showing the obvious guilt of the suspects in question.

It didnt dawn upon me to maybe take a screen of it until after some of the chat had been rolling, my mount and blade then randomly crashed and i lost any possibility to gather further evidence.

Again as my closing statement, this isnt the first time, but the third time.  Out of sheer patience and the intuition that maybe these two may of stopped the shenanigans, i didnt bother with the first few times, but this was blatant, and obnoxious.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
Re: Really........
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 02:31:41 am »
Two day ban for Recon on the grounds of egregious misbehavior via repeated teamwounding until teamkill.