Author Topic: Character broken (for reals)  (Read 1804 times)

Offline EQMonk

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Character broken (for reals)
« on: January 05, 2011, 02:54:49 am »
+1
My character (EverQuestMonk) has 13 skill points to spend both in game (C key) and website. The problem is that these points belong in iron flesh, power strike, and shield but the in game screen (C key) shows 5/5/1 respectively which is how I want to spend the points. The website shows 0/0/0 and I can't use my level 1 shield so I know the website stats are correct which is also why the in game screen shows I have 13 points to spend.

Unfortunately since it says I have 5/5/1 and 5 is the max level for my stats I can't put any points into those skills. It seems like my character wasn't fully wiped or something since it saved my previous skills 5/5/1 but refunded me the points although technically the skills are gone (on the site) they aren't gone on the "spend your points" page.

Sorry if I repeated myself a lot I just don't want to get all the "OH JUST PRESS C IN GAME" responses. This isn't that problem.

Offline Socrates

• Knight
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Philosophy is a way of life
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ascended Order
  • Game nicks: Socrates
Re: Character broken (for reals)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 02:58:08 am »
+1
I think you have an old version of cRPG. I don't ever recall having the "C" window back in way back months ago. Unless I'm mistaken and haven't tried pressing C recently.
The act of justice is not determined by the state.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline EQMonk

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 03:01:16 am »
+1
What do you mean? I'm using the latest patch or I wouldn't be able to play online right now I imagine.

Offline Ledrion

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GROO / Gothic / Thunder Grunt
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 03:02:23 am »
+1
c-key to access character stats while in game with ver 0.120

Offline Lagkill

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 03:03:41 am »
+1
The C thing is new from what I can imagine. Mine seems to keep resetting, and i have to redistribute points, but luckily its worked well enough to keep my equipment on me. Honestly I think the server isn't getting all my "submissions," and that's why it keeps resetting my points. Maybe this is a bug?

Offline Socrates

• Knight
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Philosophy is a way of life
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ascended Order
  • Game nicks: Socrates
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 03:15:49 am »
+1
Oh wait nevermind. Apparently I'm living under a rock. Just for one day I don't come on and a patch comes. My apology.
The act of justice is not determined by the state.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2016, 12:54:33 am »
+2
My character (EverQuestMonk) has 13 skill points to spend both in game (C key) and website. The problem is that these points belong in iron flesh, power strike, and shield but the in game screen (C key) shows 5/5/1 respectively which is how I want to spend the points. The website shows 0/0/0 and I can't use my level 1 shield so I know the website stats are correct which is also why the in game screen shows I have 13 points to spend.

Unfortunately since it says I have 5/5/1 and 5 is the max level for my stats I can't put any points into those skills. It seems like my character wasn't fully wiped or something since it saved my previous skills 5/5/1 but refunded me the points although technically the skills are gone (on the site) they aren't gone on the "spend your points" page.

Sorry if I repeated myself a lot I just don't want to get all the "OH JUST PRESS C IN GAME" responses. This isn't that problem.

Yeah man, I totally agree
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2016, 02:14:53 pm »
+1
Corsair are you that bored? Get up take a shower and leave your home for some houres.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2016, 12:31:50 pm »
+1
Corsair are you that bored? Get up take a shower and leave your home for some houres.

CRPG WAS MY SANCTUARY DUDE AND NOW IT'S DEAD! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?! IM JUST WORKING AND PLAYING THE OCCASIONAL GAME OF FAF

http://www.faforever.com/

I NEED MY SANCTUARY BACK

I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2016, 08:19:34 pm »
+1
I feel you.
Hang in there for just a litle longer and dont do anything stupid.
August will come soone.
From then on we can happily kill each other again and find calmnes in the bloodshed.