Author Topic: Unban Request--NA1  (Read 536 times)

Offline HassassinJOE

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request--NA1
« on: January 04, 2012, 09:48:27 am »
I was fighting as normal, I was assisting 2 players that where fighting 1 guy, I was mounted.. I got stuck in a corner for about 6 seconds... being that i was mounted 1 xbowman was stuck also.. the footsoilder who was blockign the both of us moved, I moved, then the xbowman shot me... friendly fire. i stood in front of him waiting for a sorry or anything.. I say "WTF".. nothing. I hit him with an upswing with my pichfork thinking it was a random player... bearly any damige.... turns out it was an admin who shot me then when i hit him back for not apoligizing much less saying anything after his intentional damige on me,

I get banned?

can I get a hand. I understand the rules no return FF.. but it was obvious and intentional... we where both stuck for like 6-8 seconds. I didnt shoot the guy down, i mearly slapped him with my up swing 15c..

Kind of out of hand with the banning after he shoots me.

Character name; Vanguard_MauiNoKaOi
appx 5 minutes ago

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
Re: Unban Request--NA1
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 02:40:19 pm »
Who was the "admin" that hit you?

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,23423.0.html

This also does not look good.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 02:42:16 pm by DoD_Blackzilla »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 09:48:37 pm »
Hi, Jesus Christ here, I would just like to add that this guy has serious issues with teamkilling/revenge teamkilling and is a compulsive liar. I don't know what his issue is, but if you have accidentally wounded him or killed him he will go after you every round. The times he has gotten banned are only because he tked the wrong person. He's done it to me and many others on the NA server. Just thought I would add my 2 cents.

Also I hate to carry on the other thread but I never got a chance to defend myself. How exactly is a double xbowman on foot following your courser around and killing you? That seriously baffles me that you would lie about something like that.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 09:50:36 pm by Penguin »
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Zaren

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Zaren_Astralis
  • IRC nick: Zaren
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 03:26:36 am »
Question for you.... why would you call yourself Jesus Christ... that can be offensive

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 07:37:38 am »
Don't post 3 unban requests in a row when the first two are locked. This is spam and wasting my time.

Vote Bans are for one hour and can not be undone even by an admin. You were banned by the majority vote of your peers, the community.

Read the rules and adhere to them with extreme care.

I will ban you the next time I catch you revenge team wounding or killing, or instigating fights without warning, as this is your warning for all future incidents considering you confessed in your previous threads of breaking the rules.

Behave.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 07:39:03 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.