Author Topic: Unban request-- NA servers  (Read 538 times)

Offline HassassinJOE

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request-- NA servers
« on: January 03, 2012, 09:11:33 pm »
I was getting team wounded by a certain player for an exstened amout of time, but I could not report it. An xbowman was shooting my horse twice at the onset of each round.

I asked the admin on to do something. Appx time was 2pm. Nothing was done.

So i begin to attack him back. Him shooting me and and me attacking with melee weapons chasing him around.. So i guess it could of appeared to other that i was the agressor.. Meanwhile, I was still asking the admin on to do something about this guy shooting my horse at the begining of each round.

Next thing i know I get an obvious intentional TK by USA BADPLAYER.. I then again ask an admin to step in and doing anything about it, after reporting "m"... nothing..

Next round I attack and kill USA BADPLAYERS horse.. he reports me using the "m" then votes me into ban from the server using the poll system.. 55 percent voted it threw..

The whole time i was asking an admin to do something... Could I get someone to remove this ban and warn player "Jesus Christ"

He started all this to begin with... He would shoot my horse and run and hide.. consistantly.. I could not get away.. he would just follow me around the corner to the next engagemnet and start shooting my horse again until i was downed of my mount.. then he would run away...

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
Re: Unban request-- NA servers
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 02:54:45 am »
Poll ban lasts an hour.

Admins can't do anything to lift it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.