Author Topic: Unban Request: Herbertson  (Read 640 times)

Offline Herbertson

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request: Herbertson
« on: December 30, 2011, 11:47:13 pm »
     I was banned on cloudy Thursday afternoon around 6 PM Pacific Time. Whilst playing, I kept getting trampled by this same black horse and after I'd say the tenth time, I decided to fight fire with fire. I took out my heaving warhammer and swung wildly at his horse furiously until it could no longer support the weight of it's sinister rider. All the players did not know of the earlier situation and just saw me beating his horse to oblivion thus causing a huge uprising where I was slashed, gashed and bashed to death. I was trampled again and I turned to slay him and his horse this time and I was successful. Some powerful entity must have caught my wrongdoings and banned me without question. I apologize for my actions and will make sure I wield my warhammer more carefully next time. Please unban me :(, C-RPG is all I have in my life. foreveralone.jpg.

EDIT: The ban was on Tears of Destiny for griefing.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 11:51:19 pm by Herbertson »

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
Re: Unban Request: Herbertson
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 12:12:33 am »
Good evening. It was my horse you killed. My horse is a Courser, and not black... at all. You probably got the wrong guy, but it doesn't matter. You deliberately killed my horse. I just want to know how the hell you mistook my white horse for another person's black horse, if that is indeed what happened. I didn't bump anyone, and I go out of my way to prevent bumping people in general. So... yeah. Just thought I'd clarify.
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline Herbertson

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 12:14:42 am »
I suppose it was a mistake and I went into a berserker's rage not taking into consideration that your horse was white. I swore it was a black one though. Either way, I apologize for my insolence.

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 12:17:17 am »
Alright. I can't really say it was justified, even though I know how bumping can be. It's always best to just take screenshots or a video clip and post them on the forums to get the bumping douchebag banned, rather than make that mistake, and get banned for killing not even the right guy's horse. In any case, apology accepted. Good luck with your unban, however. Tears was pretty on edge about the rule-breaking last night.
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline Herbertson

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 12:20:30 am »
I'm just bored to tears  :cry:... Pun intended..

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 12:54:14 am »
You will be unbanned in two hours. Thank you for coming forward about this.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 12:55:16 am »
Alright. I can't really say it was justified, even though I know how bumping can be. It's always best to just take screenshots or a video clip and post them on the forums to get the bumping douchebag banned, rather than make that mistake, and get banned for killing not even the right guy's horse. In any case, apology accepted. Good luck with your unban, however. Tears was pretty on edge about the rule-breaking last night.
Yea Tears got to ban alot of ppl last night and Rein.... you cut me out of the photo.... can i have the other half to be my avatar?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Herbertson

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 02:20:25 am »
Thank you Tears :')